ADVERTISEMENT

We should have just kept Knight

U mean more of an ass then when he threw a Puerto Rican police officer into a trash can, or told Connie Chung to relax and enjoy it, or bringing a whip to a press conference!!! They Trumped him period
O M G

Call the FBI, call Interpol, get CNN and MSNBC on the line now. Contact the UN Human Rights Commission. These are crimes against humanity.

Reactions: Radio Zero
U mean more of an ass then when he threw a Puerto Rican police officer into a trash can, or told Connie Chung to relax and enjoy it, or bringing a whip to a press conference!!! They Trumped him period
Didn’t he throw Connie Chung into a trash can in Puerto Rico?

Great grandmother.

Same difference, bitch. And I will tell you why I say that. When our son was born, my wife’s grandmother was still alive. She was like 110 or something. So when the boy was told to get on the good foot, it’d be like, “Go fetch GRANDMA’s slippers for her.” NOT “great grandmother’s slippers.” I didn’t want to sound like an ass. So that’s why I said what I did, bitch.

Tell me more about the cop and the trash can please...

I don’t think he’s Ordy at all. I think he’s actually Formally Darth Hoosier.

He has touched all the Ordy lineage bases dating back at least to IUDanapoint. He is deeply focused on me and responds the same way under each of his new post-banning names. He is responding to the Ord references as well and incredibly defensive about his HoopLooper days.
I am not familiar with darth.

He has touched all the Ordy lineage bases dating back at least to IUDanapoint. He is deeply focused on me and responds the same way under each of his new post-banning names. He is responding to the Ord references as well and incredibly defensive about his HoopLooper days.
I respond to any post direct at me, regardless of the unhinged manner in which you communicate it or the paranoia that comprises each of your posts. And now a new one . . . HoopLooper, whatever that is in your imaginary world. Stop following me around, needy one.

I respond to any post direct at me, regardless of the unhinged manner in which you communicate it or the paranoia that comprises each of your posts. And now a new one . . . HoopLooper, whatever that is in your imaginary world. Stop following me around, needy one.

Damn...Right on cue

combining three for 727

Darth goes back to the days of the Great Migration, when Peegs.com merged with Inside Indiana. Good times.

You’re developing a bad complex. I’m both worried for and appalled by you.
On that note, did you like “Three’s Company” or “Three’s A Crowd” better? I never understood why Jack Tripper thought getting married was a good idea, especially with that meddling father of hers.

On that note, did you like “Three’s Company” or “Three’s A Crowd” better? I never understood why Jack Tripper thought getting married was a good idea, especially with that meddling father of hers.
This is far too big a topic for this late hour. I’m thinking about hitting the sack. Very discouraged and horny right now.

A quick P.S. ...

I kind of really hated both shows, though being under ten years old at the time, was too stupid to NOT watch them. Quod erat demonstradum, bitch.
Did you ever see the “Green Acres” where Arnold Ziffel fell in love with Lucy, a Basset Hound? Oliver and Lisa were kind of like Tracy and Hepburn as they counseled the starry eyed kids about the prejudices they would inevitably face in the real world. As they say, “You’ve got to live a little, love a little . . .”

Did you ever see the “Green Acres” where Arnold Ziffel fell in love with Lucy, a Basset Hound? Oliver and Lisa were kind of like Tracy and Hepburn as they counseled the starry eyed kids about the prejudices they would inevitably face in the real world. As they say, “You’ve got to live a little, love a little . . .”
I did not see that episode, unfortunately, though I have seen a lot of that show.

Lisa was a piping hot tomato! I’d haul my Mondrians out to the sticks for HER! Hubba hubba!!! Woof woof!!! Rama lama ding dong!!!

P.S. It sounds like you watch television a lot.

Last edited:
I did not see that episode, unfortunately, though I have seen a lot of that show.

Lisa was a piping hot tomato! I’d haul my Mondrians out to the sticks for HER! Hubba hubba!!! Woof woof!!! Rama lama sing dong!!!

P.S. It sounds like you watch television a lot.
Hooterville was a cesspool of bigotry and backward thinking. Tuesday’s were two-for-one Dewar’s at the Shady Rest, though. A few of those and Uncle Joe would try to hump that little dog.

P.S.: Our family didn’t have a television.

Last edited:
I did not.

Lisa was a piping hot tomato!
Hooverville was a cesspool of bigotry and backward thinking. Tuesday’s were two-for-one Dewar’s at the Shady Rest, though. A few of those and Uncle Joe would try to hump that little dog.

P.S.: Our family didn’t have a television.
If your idea of “bigotry” includes maintaining a strict taboo about and prohibition of bestiality, then don’t you know that you can count me out out of your dead-eyed utopia of Bluetooth-enabled blow-up dolls stitched together in Chinese concentration camps and not delivered within the three day window promised me by Amazon.

The administration fabricated a story, ran with it, gave it to the media and impeached him! Sound familiar
The parallel between Knight and You-know-who is almost scary, including their brash behavior, easy to hate personalities by their detractors, hatred from the press, effective leadership, etc.

Boy, you’re telling me!

A radio is a *kind* of television, if you really think about it.
You have a thing with radios? I did give it some real thought and conclude that since the radio technology came first, I think it is more that a television is a "kind" of radio with the addition of visual aid, not so much the other way around, but hey, you're the" Radio Zero".

The parallel between Knight and You-know-who is almost scary, including their brash behavior, easy to hate personalities by their detractors, hatred from the press, effective leadership, etc.
You mean Knight didn't garnish any love when he told an NCAA official "you're the one that f--ked this up" classic loved that guy. Knight was right all along the press/media is a bunch of lying POS's. Bill Benner hated Knight then his little buddy Kravitz did too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT