ADVERTISEMENT

we are a better team without our 2 best players on the floor at the same time.

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
kind of sums up the season. it's just such a struggle to get good looks on offense and it make our defense susceptible to either drive byes or wide open 3s.

Your correct we need more shooters to space the floor. You really see good offense when the floor is spaced.

I thought that same thing. When Reneau’s in there, Ware quiets down. Reneau is a horse though…a baller. I suspect they’ll both be gone next season.

That was a fun game to watch…a weird one. Those refs were letting them play. Wisconsin had only 3 ft attempts. I’ve never seen Woody so pissed at a player as he was when Reneau fouled out. Reneau had no reason to bitch but that’s what he always does.

I thought that same thing. When Reneau’s in there, Ware quiets down. Reneau is a horse though…a baller. I suspect they’ll both be gone next season.

That was a fun game to watch…a weird one. Those refs were letting them play. Wisconsin had only 3 ft attempts. I’ve never seen Woody so pissed at a player as he was when Reneau fouled out. Reneau had no reason to bitch but that’s what he always does.
Woodson really tore Reneau a new one after his last foul. Agree, that's the most animated I've seen him on the sidelines.

Reactions: Bucket Getter

Ive seen him get after MM and X with the same vigor.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion

MR is so much like Trayce. Not enough middle distance scoring. Ware would punish the opponents inside D if MR could successfully score from a high post distance.

Reactions: bawlmer
Agree! I’ve been saying this for awhile. Two of our better games going smaller due to injury were on the road against Illinois. We lost, but should have won. And Iowa at home. They should be designing the minutes so that they play 10 to 12 minutes together and the remainder going smaller.
That said, they could play offense a whole lot better if the coach could design a better offense with more movement, high/low, etc.

MR actually has a much better shooting touch than TJD. I suspect he could develop a short-range face-up game. It would be his ticket on draft night.
He started out the year pretty solid from 3, but now seems reluctant to try them. So yeah, I think he’s a better overall shooter than Trayce, but he is similarly unwilling to look for much more than a layup or 2 foot hook.

once again, played better when 1 of the Bigs got in foul trouble. season is basically over but we are better on both ends of the floor with 1 big. going to miss ware he's had a great year.

Reactions: Willdog7
once again, played better when 1 of the Bigs got in foul trouble. season is basically over but we are better on both ends of the floor with 1 big. going to miss ware he's had a great year.
Reneau needs to rebound better and hopefully defend better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT