ADVERTISEMENT

W.....T..... F?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
This guy (allegedly...for the lawyers) stabbed this girl to death.

jersey-fatal-stabbing-600.jpg

He was an ex boyfriend. (allegedly)
Apparently couldn't live with her, so he decided to live without her. (allegedly)
She was waiting on a "concealed carry" permit, cause she knew he was coming. (allegedly)
Her security system cameras videoed her murder. (allegedly)
W....T.....F? (literally)

Can anybody 'splain this to me?
Maybe I'm just a sissy, but when chicks dumped me, I cried, found me a better one, and moved on.
Not one single solitary moment did I think, "Hey, what I SHOULD do is get me a weapon and kill her, 'cause THAT would solve every problem I have and make it all better."

Is there an OJ "kill her" gene out there?
WTF?

I knew one guy in high school who - after high school - came home from work, found his bride in bed with someone not named him - and shot them both dead. Turned himself in and died in prison.

I knew another guy who (allegedly) beat his girlfriends. Drank himself to an early death.

Did not and cannot get my head around this kind of stuff.

I'll be here the rest of day, flummoxed, waiting for an answer.
I can understand a lot.
But hitting/killing women is beyond my capacity.

(Maybe explains why I liked LA Confidential - Bud White is a hero.)

Congrats, you're not a psychopath... now get back to work. You admitted you cried? You might not even be a man.

Reactions: patrick593
What state is this? Was she at home? I think I would have risked it and just carried - without the permit. Perhaps a Glock 42? It is the lowly .380 (9mm short) caliber but placement is the key. I believe it holds 6 rounds, but 2 or 3 should do the trick....

That's why a .45 or bigger is the way to go, placement doesn't matter & 1 does the trick.

What state is this? Was she at home? I think I would have risked it and just carried - without the permit. Perhaps a Glock 42? It is the lowly .380 (9mm short) caliber but placement is the key. I believe it holds 6 rounds, but 2 or 3 should do the trick....

It was in New Jersey. She wasn't waiting on a carry permit, she was waiting on a permit just to BUY the gun. New Jersey handgun laws area among the strictest in the country. There isn't a chance in the world she'd ever get a carry license in New Jersey.

Some dudes just can't stand the thought of another peen being inside their bunny.

Get over the possession of another person and get over the concept of being sexually exclusive and then you don't do stupid, crazy s$%t like this.

Seriously, cheating is so rampant it's insane. I'd say about 50 to 60% of the people I know (guys and girls) have been cheated on, have cheated or both. Everybody cheats.

The divorce rate is probably up in the 70 to 80% range of all my friends. Nearly all of them have been divorced at least once or is miserable in the current marriage and is currently cheating.

People want their cake and to eat it too. They want to have the family, put on the persona of the Griswolds but also want, as they say, to be chased and the thrill of 'new pu$$y'.

I had a friend that was so distraught over his cheating girlfriend when she left him I just told him 'you realize how incredibly f$%ked up this is right? You are wanting sympathy because the girl you are cheating with behind your wife and kids back dumped you?'.

The divorce rate is probably up in the 70 to 80% range of all my friends. Nearly all of them have been divorced at least once or is miserable in the current marriage and is currently cheating..

Seriously? When I look at the circle of friends I had as a single guy (I still see or keep in touch with most of them) the divorce rate among us is zero. Not a single divorce among these 8 to 10 couples after ~20 years for most. Now I can't speak to cheating since that's likely not going to be shared info, but no divorces.

Seriously? When I look at the circle of friends I had as a single guy (I still see or keep in touch with most of them) the divorce rate among us is zero. Not a single divorce among these 8 to 10 couples after ~20 years for most. Now I can't speak to cheating since that's likely not going to be shared info, but no divorces.

Yeah it's bad for the people I know. I grew up in a small town (Bedford, during the Damon years, that was fun) and now live in a metropolitan center (Minneapolis) and it's crazy high for both my southern Indiana friends and north of the wall friends.

I also have played music on the side for all my life and work for a retailer that begins with a T and I can even say the rate is the same between my lower economic friends and the executive friends.

There was probably once a month that some husband tried to force his way into the corporate headquarters because an executive was banging his wife (who also worked for the company).

Especially when travel is involved...drinks are pouring...a person you've worked closely with is now socially drinking with you and talking about how things are at the home.....I've seen it a hundred times.

We all know that guys are horrible when it comes to cheating. However I'm discovering that women are just as bad. Plus I believe women love sex more than men and why wouldn't they...they can have multiples, each one stronger than the one before.

It was in New Jersey. She wasn't waiting on a carry permit, she was waiting on a permit just to BUY the gun. New Jersey handgun laws area among the strictest in the country. There isn't a chance in the world she'd ever get a carry license in New Jersey.
Yep, I read where a mother drove into Jersey with a handgun, from Philly, and they arrested her and threatened to put her in jail for 10 years. Can you imagine - in America? I guess it is a felony if you exercise your 2nd Amendemnt rights in Jersey. After all, guns are just so scary.....

If the US just had more guns this gun crime would stop.

Well in this case there were no guns involved. She was stabbed.

And she'd done what she was supposed to do. Got a restraining order. Installed surveillance. Applied for a legal weapon for self defense that the State decided she didn't need.

Would she be alive if she'd had a firearm? Who knows? But at least she'd have had a chance. New Jersey denied her that.

If the US just had more guns this gun crime would stop.

Yeah, I know, they should follow the example of making them illegal like meth, cocaine, heroin, etc. then the criminals wouldn't be able to get them (like the drugs) & all would be well. It's not like the threat that someone may own a firearm in their home is a deterrent to anyone anyway. Then all of us anti-gun folks can put signs in our front yard proclaiming that we are proudly gun free & those bad guys can't use them on us because guns are illegal. I'll bet they could even do a roundup & the baddies would have to turn them in too. I like the way you think, it just might work.

Well in this case there were no guns involved. She was stabbed.

And she'd done what she was supposed to do. Got a restraining order. Installed surveillance. Applied for a legal weapon for self defense that the State decided she didn't need.

Would she be alive if she'd had a firearm? Who knows? But at least she'd have had a chance. New Jersey denied her that.
That Police Chief sat on that application while this poor girl cowered in fear. He needs to be held accountable as do the lawmakers for this stupid law. WTF? Ironically, if she had the permit she would have violated the law because it was in the driveway, outside the home. Incredible.

What is it with corporate cheating when travel and alcohol are involved. The banging must cease.

Some dudes just can't stand the thought of another peen being inside their bunny.

Get over the possession of another person and get over the concept of being sexually exclusive and then you don't do stupid, crazy s$%t like this.

Seriously, cheating is so rampant it's insane. I'd say about 50 to 60% of the people I know (guys and girls) have been cheated on, have cheated or both. Everybody cheats.

The divorce rate is probably up in the 70 to 80% range of all my friends. Nearly all of them have been divorced at least once or is miserable in the current marriage and is currently cheating.

People want their cake and to eat it too. They want to have the family, put on the persona of the Griswolds but also want, as they say, to be chased and the thrill of 'new pu$$y'.

I had a friend that was so distraught over his cheating girlfriend when she left him I just told him 'you realize how incredibly f$%ked up this is right? You are wanting sympathy because the girl you are cheating with behind your wife and kids back dumped you?'.

I hear ya. They marry the wrong people and then live a pretend life. I have a once close friend that is juggling so many lies and half truths with his wife that his other friends and I are basically not allowed to speak when we're around her. We've all spend uncomfortable moments during conversations where he's behind her and shaking his head "no". His whole personality is phony when he's with her. It's sickening.

He misrepresented himself and lied to her when he first met her, and then married her. And, instead of showing her who he really is, he's still lying and pretending to be the person he made up. 13 years later. Unless she's not around. Get me.. Who the hell does that? How does someone do that?

I haven't been around him or spoken to him in 6 years. the whole situation is drama. I don't think anyone else has either. I don't get it. Almost everyone I know lies to their partner more than anyone else they know. They even get off on being sneaky. Like it's some great deed to lie to someone that trusts you. I have a rule. "I don't want to know about it." .. because I don't.

Friendship is the only true relationship. It's mutual, it's by choice, and without obligatory ownership of thought. Some people have a very hard time being friends with their sexual partner, especially men with women. I know many couples of all ages. I know very few who are actually friends. Which is just f'd up.

Last edited:
I hear ya. They marry the wrong people and then live a pretend life. I have a once close friend that is juggling so many lies and half truths with his wife that his other friends and I are basically not allowed to speak when we're around her. We've all spend uncomfortable moments during conversations where he's behind her and shaking his head "no". His whole personality is phony when he's with her. It's sickening.

He misrepresented himself and lied to her when he first met her, and then married her. And, instead of showing her who he really is, he's still lying and pretending to be the person he made up. 13 years later. Unless she's not around. Get me.. Who the hell does that? How does someone do that?

I haven't been around him or spoken to him in 6 years. the whole situation is drama. I don't think anyone else has either. I don't get it. Almost everyone I know lies to their partner more than anyone else they know. They even get off on being sneaky. Like it's some great deed to lie to someone that trusts you. I have a rule. "I don't want to know about it." .. because I don't.

Friendship is the only true relationship. It's mutual, it's by choice, and without obligatory ownership of thought. Some people have a very hard time being friends with their sexual partner, especially men with women. I know many couples of all ages. I know very few who are actually friends. Which is just f'd up.

I've never been married, but I think the most important thing is that your partner/spouse is your best friend. All of the fluff stuff wears off over time, but friendship lasts and if you are friends at the core you will always respect that person. And treat them how you wish to be treated. And care about each other.

Edit: Also relationships should be equal imo. And you should be with someone not because of some image or superficial reason, but because you feel happy and in tandem with them.

I've never been married, but I think the most important thing is that your partner/spouse is your best friend. All of the fluff stuff wears off over time, but friendship lasts and if you are friends at the core you will always respect that person. And treat them how you wish to be treated. And care about each other.

Edit: Also relationships should be equal imo. And you should be with someone not because of some image or superficial reason, but because you feel happy and in tandem with them.

They don't even need to be "best" friends. Just friends would be a vast improvement for most. But the sex and all the fragile egos, jealousies, qualifications, conditions and obligations that people assume are needed, get in the way. Plus, the conditions used for friendship tends to be ignored for the superficial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT