ADVERTISEMENT

US economy is the envy of the world

Bowlmania

Hall of Famer
Sep 23, 2016
  • Annual inflation is now down to 2.4%, prompting the Fed to start lowering interest rates which will help businesses, credit card holders and home buyers.
  • Unemployment rate is at a low 4.1%.
  • S&P 500 stock index is up more than 20% this year.
  • GDP growth is a robust 3%.

True Value Hardware says high! They have a different take on your BS.
These stores have been high priced for years compared to Menards, Lowes, and Home Depot. And at most locations I've been to, they don't prove the level of service that Ace does.

It is a recipe for disaster. Not everything is Biden's fault. Unless you are a simple minded one trick pony.

Reactions: larsIU
These stores have been high priced for years compared to Menards, Lowes, and Home Depot. And at most locations I've been to, they don't prove the level of service that Ace does.

It is a recipe for disaster. Not everything is Biden's fault. Unless you are a simple minded one trick pony.
High energy costs!
Inflation.
High interest rates.
Are all Biden’s fault!

If you would have saved your money during the booming trump economy, you would be making a killing on interest. instead, you spent the money on a transition.
If your net worth is not at an all time high you are doing it wrong. Look in the mirror. I'll exclude those out of a job or with major medical expenses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT