ADVERTISEMENT

UK Blues or stripes...

LOL, why do you come here to troll? Are you too lazy to sign back in under your handle here?

Classic, a UK troll that lives on this board calling out trash about UK as "trolling". Jesus you must be the mod here. That would explain alot
You at least know who I cheer for. This lady does this on our board as well as the fine board here. Don’t know what’s in it for her

Cousins is a Thug. Cal is afraid to play IU. Facts

I'm as big an IU homer as there is. But can we at least make the tournament a couple successive years before we engage in smack talk?

I don't even like smack when it's done on behalf of a great team. But at least it's grounded in a genuine belief in their team's superiority. When it's done on behalf of a team that's struggling to get off the skids? Eesh.

Reactions: Hoosier1fan
Cal really teaches them how to act mature in life. Not. This one is kind of old.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...f-doing-really-gross-things-to-a-rental-home/

I really thought Cousins had come a long way from his antics on the court and felt bad for him suffering the recent injuries. I thought he had gotten the year with Cal out of his system. Guess not.

Just don't see how spending a year with Cal is better than going to the NBA straight from HS. Barkley's comments on Jamal Murray were spot on after a Nuggets playoff game. He said Cal held him back and he's been good ever since.

https://www.12up.com/posts/6362082-...alipari-over-jamal-murray-s-great-performance

Reactions: mathboy
I'm as big an IU homer as there is. But can we at least make the tournament a couple successive years before we engage in smack talk?

I don't even like smack when it's done on behalf of a great team. But at least it's grounded in a genuine belief in their team's superiority. When it's done on behalf of a team that's struggling to get off the skids? Eesh.

So sorry I broke your message board standards and practices. You might set back and let a troll linger but I'm not going anywhere. Wall2boogie gets so unraveled on Rupp Rafters that he has to run over here and pretend to be civil. By the way what did I say that was not true?

Last edited:
You at least know who I cheer for. This lady does this on our board as well as the fine board here. Don’t know what’s in it for her
No actually I dont know who you root for. You come over here and and spew your disingenuous bullcrap and always manage to throw in some sort of half ass phony compliment as if it passes the sniff test. Your a complete fraud and clearly dont understand the deep hatred UK and IU have for each other. So its quit possible that your trolling their board as well. Your probably a USC fan doped up living on the streets or someone's beach front property in that beautiful state turned dump for all I know.
Nothing about you facilitates any integrity. On second thought maybe you are a UK fan. Typical scum. Learn some history on our rivalry. And now you know how we feel about you when she is on your board. Dont go away mad, just go away.

If what I read and have heard. Cousins wanted his son to attend his wedding. A already pissed off and dumped female used his child to get back at him. Cousins made some threats towards her over that. Any man who has been in the position were you have a child you love. And the mother you dont. Things like this happen. Not defending or saying its right. But saying. Before you judge Cousins and label him a thug. Think how you would respond to a person who you want nothing to do with, you give them a huge chunk of your hard earned money , and that person uses the one c thing you love more then anything in the world. Against you. Ive been there. My sons mother, when he was a child. Used him as a pay day. And would cause problems in my life by wanting to control mine and my sons relationship. The anger i had i cant even explain. I could see this women being vindictive and using their child to hurt Cousins on his wedding day. Put yourself in his position. One of the happiest days of your life. You want your son their. Probably already had plans for him to be their. Then this angry lady who already is pissed your marrying someone besides here. On the day before. Just decides she would stur shit up, and her alone says your son, the day before informs you your son. Cant come. Ya i could see any father saying crazy stuff. Its not right. But i can relate.

If what I read and have heard. Cousins wanted his son to attend his wedding. A already pissed off and dumped female used his child to get back at him. Cousins made some threats towards her over that. Any man who has been in the position were you have a child you love. And the mother you dont. Things like this happen. Not defending or saying its right. But saying. Before you judge Cousins and label him a thug. Think how you would respond to a person who you want nothing to do with, you give them a huge chunk of your hard earned money , and that person uses the one c thing you love more then anything in the world. Against you. Ive been there. My sons mother, when he was a child. Used him as a pay day. And would cause problems in my life by wanting to control mine and my sons relationship. The anger i had i cant even explain. I could see this women being vindictive and using their child to hurt Cousins on his wedding day. Put yourself in his position. One of the happiest days of your life. You want your son their. Probably already had plans for him to be their. Then this angry lady who already is pissed your marrying someone besides here. On the day before. Just decides she would stur shit up, and her alone says your son, the day before informs you your son. Cant come. Ya i could see any father saying crazy stuff. Its not right. But i can relate.

Dear God.

124 Technical Fouls, 8 Flagrants per ESPN in his career. Keep in mind, he doesn't exactly play full seasons in the nba.

Funny thing is, he isn't a real thug. He didn't grow up on tha streetz or in the ghetto. He is what rappers would call a "studio gangsta."

Sounds like a dumbass to me. Did he get his prestigious kentucky degree yet? Sounds like he has some time off, maybe even after his injury.

Wow, The BLUE NECK blinders are strong with this one!

Wow, The BLUE NECK blinders are strong with this one!

This post was mild compared to the BBN hate being sprayed onto the victim over on the "Billy Boards" Hopefully the local police provide her some protection for awhile from those nutjobs.

Last edited:

Very reasonable post. We don't know exactly what it is like unless we have been there. I didn't read an article on this situation. Did Cousins hit her or anything? This is where I would draw the line. He has a right to be angry if she is using his son against him. But if he becomes violent then it is on him.

If this is the first post of yours that I’d read, I would have known you were a dedicated UK fan.

Very reasonable post. We don't know exactly what it is like unless we have been there. I didn't read an article on this situation. Did Cousins hit her or anything? This is where I would draw the line. He has a right to be angry if she is using his son against him. But if he becomes violent then it is on him.

Not a reasonable post in the least. He threatened to put a bullet in her head. You're a pastor and you're OK with that? Maybe it would be best to read up on the situation before commenting on it.

We won’t play on neutral like we’ve done for years. UK plays a tough schedule every year, but they’re “afraid” to play us when we can’t even make the tournament.

CaliSlimey passed on the compromise that met his ask. He didn't think Glass would call his bluff.

Cal didn't want to lose twice in a row so he slithered out.

I am reality. Facts are facts Ace.

Heard you guys choked last night against "Nevada" lol

Reality is IU fans aren’t smart enough to realize it was their AD who said no and UK politely moved on without having to admit playing IU was dragging their SOS down.

Per a statement released by the IU athletic department, the Hoosiers "will not sign a new contract to play the University of Kentucky in men’s basketball next season in light of their insistence that the matchup be moved to off-campus sites."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT