ADVERTISEMENT

Uh-oh...Americans starting to feel better about the economy!

We'll have to agree to disagree.

200w.gif

No Way Baby GIF by MOODMAN

I love chicks with tattoos. They’re a giant neon flashing sign saying “Daddy Issues”. I dated this one babydoll who had “your name” tatted on her ass. It always made me smile.
I do like daddy issues a lot. But I’m gonna hold on no tats

Reactions: DANC
I was at a popular Florida beach on Saturday and the fad of having a small tattoo written in cursive on the thigh (either front or side) seems to be a "thing" among the 20-somethings. I didn't get close enough to see if it was generally a name or something like McMurt would have, like "no regerts"

no-regerts-tattoo-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I was at a popular Florida beach on Saturday and the fad of having a small tattoo written in cursive on the thigh (either front or side) seems to be a "thing" among the 20-somethings. I didn't get close enough to see if it was generally a name or something like McMurt would have, like "no regerts"

no-regerts-tattoo-1.jpg
At a popular Florida beach. That scans. Gross

So no tats narrows it down to Amish or Pentecostal chicks.
Murt has a difficult enough times merely limiting his options to biological females. Limiting his choices any further leaves him spending his Friday nights playing D&D online while eating a bucket of KFC.

Back on topic: this week’s CPI and PPI should be telling … low numbers will pressure the FED to cut rates in Sept as unemployment in a smaller overall workforce is now estimated at ~4%.

Unemployment is so low that if you don't have a job, maybe you're a Nazi with pus* oozing from facial sores, like Masa-sa-suta

*edited to please the grammar Nazis

Last edited:
Unemployment is so low that if you don't have a job, maybe you're a Nazi with puss oozing from facial sores, like Masa-sa-suta
A world renowned chemist who can’t spell pus. No one gets it wrong more than you do. Except maybe the mods….there is no way you should have posting privileges after this post. Mas wasn’t even involved in the conversation.

A world renowned chemist who can’t spell pus. No one gets it wrong more than you do. Except maybe the mods….there is no way you should have posting privileges after this post. Mas wasn’t even involved in the conversation.
He probably thought that's how it's spelled since he's been called a puss so often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT