ADVERTISEMENT

Uh-oh...Americans starting to feel better about the economy!

You say that like it's a bad thing.

funny-like-a-tv-dinner-meme.jpg

Guess you didn't see her other videos where she is getting Botox and also another one where she has so many clothes she can't fit them in her apartment any more.

29 and getting Botox. Lol.
That’s right. They’re aging faster and look older than my Gen of millennials. That’s what joe Biden has done to an entire generation

Noble Roman's breadsticks were the bomb!

They were made with day old dough balls that didn't get used. We made that dough from scratch every morning in giant ass mixers, then weighed out chunks for each sized pie and rolled them into perfect balls for later tossing. What was left from the day before was cut for breadsticks.

Noble Romans, at least in the 80's when I was there, was pretty good if you ask me. Everything came fresh and we sliced and prepped it each day. Even the effing Blue Cheese dressing was made from scratch in big tubs. Of course, it probably wasn't cost effective to not have a bunch of pre-made, pre-sliced, pre-mixed stuff coming in from some central location. There's a lot of waste with raw ingredients.

Jesus H. Christ. Nothing that a repo, an eviction, and Declined credit cards won't fix.

What pisses me off more than anything else is this idiot will be held up as the poster girl for all the young people who are trying to make their way in the world.
Not that you would ever brand all Trump supporters by the actions of some of the crazies on J6.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT