ADVERTISEMENT

Tuttle might be better than Penix

Gotta throw for miles against pretty bad Purdue defense this Saturday..
But he could...
Looked comfortable in his first game ..And it was a huge game !!
He has skills ..No doubt about it..
I disagree. Keep it simple, let the offense plod along and rely on the defense to do its thing. There were only like 51 offensive snaps for IU this weekend, no need to take unnecessary risks. Although I do think IU will break more big plays against PU than they did against Wiscy.

And off-topic, but your handle always makes me want to raise a non-football related opinion, Tyler was the best of the Zellers. A joy to watch, particularly in that state title game with the other 7 footer on the team (Seth Coy, RIP) where they ran all over the Ft. Wayne school. A shame that he went to UNC over IU.

Honestly....this game should not have even been as close as 8 points. The dropped pass by Marshall at the 15 was a sure touchdown and the 3rd down conversion fumble by Tuttle took at least 10 points off the board for the Hoosiers.

Reactions: ESalum86 and TMFT
Honestly....this game should not have even been as close as 8 points. The dropped pass by Marshall at the 15 was a sure touchdown and the 3rd down conversion fumble by Tuttle took at least 10 points off the board for the Hoosiers.
Can't we simply be content with an 8 point Big Ten road win in our first game following a season-ending injury to our star QB, in a game where we were a two touchdown dog, where the D yielded zero touchdowns, and against a team that had consistently knocked the living sh*t out of us for the past 15 years?

Can't we simply be content with an 8 point Big Ten road win in our first game following a season-ending injury to our star QB, in a game where we were a two touchdown dog, where the D yielded zero touchdowns, and against a team that had consistently knocked the living sh*t out of us for the past 15 years?
LOL. Seasons like this make you greedy in a hurry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT