ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Vance 2024

Love my boy, Tyler.
Episode 4 Gay GIF by Saturday Night Live

Perfect explanation here for why Vance was picked and what the angle is in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, etc. Whether they can get it done doesn't matter. Showing you care does.

Did you seriously not know that the video you posted (supposedly Moore saying Trump should pick Vance) was from 2016. Moore (and Lichtman) were both right in 2016 but Lichtman made an official predicition when Clinton had a huge lead in the polls...

So what do you think happened in PA,WI and MI after 2016? It was all MAGA in 2016, people thought the Dem Party in MI in particular was dead. Yet just 2 yrs later it was MAGA that was dead as all 3 states turned completely Blue. And it's been that way every single Federal/Statewide election in all 3 of those states since election night 2016.

Yet apparently for some reason you think it will all be different in 2024? Do you have anything other than "polling" you can point to? Maybe a race from some point between 2018-2024 where Pubs/MAGA types in ANY of those 3 states outperformed expectations? Didn't you predict Tudor Dixon to beat Whitmer (Whitmer won by 11%) or that crazy Mastriano/Oz team to beat Shapiro/Fetterman in PA?

So it must be Governor Mastriano and Senator Oz, right? Didn't Trump choose/campaign for both of them,and Tudor Dixon as well?

Reactions: UncleMark

Good read.

What do you think about Vance telling the Intercollegiate Studies Institute’s conference on the Future of American Political Economy. in 2021 that it's the "childless left" that is responsible for all of the nation's woes? Not that pillar of matrimony and paragon of fatherhood Trump. Apparently according to Vance a philanderer like Trump has more of a "stake" in the future of the country that people he disparages at random like AOC,Mayor Pete, VP Harris or Cory Booker. Not sure why he chose those 4 to represent the "childless left" since the only one even close to being Left is AOC...

“The Democrats are talking about giving the vote to 16-year-olds,” Vance noted. “Let’s do this instead. Let’s give votes to all children in this country, but let’s give control over those votes to the parents of the children.” He continued, asking, “Doesn’t this mean that nonparents don’t have as much of a voice as parents? Doesn’t this mean that parents get a bigger say in how democracy functions?” He answered with a simple “yes” after saying “the Atlantic and the Washington Post and all the usual suspects” would criticize him.

The usual suspects? Like the millions of folks who are non-MAGA and aren't thrilled to have Trump as a "role model" for their kids?

Hoot, you and I do have impeccable tastes.

Told my Hong Kong born optometrist that his record keeping skills were impeccable.

Could tell from the look on his face that "impeccable" would become one of his favorite words.

Having spent his pre college years in Hong Kong he had a Chinese accent.

Told him the joke about a man who once drove Rinkins but now has Cataracts. He didn't smile and looked puzzled.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
Father, Mother, children….that is not a left or right thing. Unless, of course, one of them is advocating for lifestyles that do not support the like.

You tell me
It's akin to the elitist theory that only landowners should be allowed to vote. Or trying to tell women what they can/cannot do with their bodies...I tthink most on the Left consider the choice of Vance by Trump to be the best scenario for Dems. He undermines Trump's ability to camoflage his views on abortion and he ties Trump in with Project 2025...In fact he's even more of a devotee of Orban than Trump is...

Trump loves Orban because Orban has muzzled the press and basically silenced dissent. Hungary is also an outlier in NATO when it comes to immigration policy, and that's music to Trump's ears. Yet with the strictest immigration policy in Europe, Hungary is an economic powerhouse. Not only is the 4% (down from 17.6% in July 2023) still nearly double the Euro average of 2.5% at 4%, but there is only a single country in Europe with higher inflation than Hungary, and that's Russia at 8%...

Putin and Orban two peas in a pod when it comes to wrecking their respective economies. And strangely enough both are admired (and envied) by Trump...

Speaking of Russia, no one wanted to try and guess who the effusive praise of Vance that I posted earlier came from. In keeping with the MAGA inclination to love all things Putin is anyone shocked to discover that the person who said of Vance...

“He’s in favor of peace, he’s in favor of ending the assistance that’s being provided [to Ukraine], and we can only welcome that because that’s what we need – to stop pumping Ukraine full of weapons, and then the war will end.”
is Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, one of Putin's closest buds...

And how's this for duplicity? Lavrov states that the Russians are willing to negotiate with anyone the US citizens elect, at the exact same time he knows Russia is spending lots of time and energy to propel Trump to victory...

It's akin to the elitist theory that only landowners should be allowed to vote. Or trying to tell women what they can/cannot do with their bodies...I tthink most on the Left consider the choice of Vance by Trump to be the best scenario for Dems. He undermines Trump's ability to camoflage his views on abortion and he ties Trump in with Project 2025...In fact he's even more of a devotee of Orban than Trump is...

Trump loves Orban because Orban has muzzled the press and basically silenced dissent. Hungary is also an outlier in NATO when it comes to immigration policy, and that's music to Trump's ears. Yet with the strictest immigration policy in Europe, Hungary is an economic powerhouse. Not only is the 4% (down from 17.6% in July 2023) still nearly double the Euro average of 2.5% at 4%, but there is only a single country in Europe with higher inflation than Hungary, and that's Russia at 8%...

Putin and Orban two peas in a pod when it comes to wrecking their respective economies. And strangely enough both are admired (and envied) by Trump...

Speaking of Russia, no one wanted to try and guess who the effusive praise of Vance that I posted earlier came from. In keeping with the MAGA inclination to love all things Putin is anyone shocked to discover that the person who said of Vance...

“He’s in favor of peace, he’s in favor of ending the assistance that’s being provided [to Ukraine], and we can only welcome that because that’s what we need – to stop pumping Ukraine full of weapons, and then the war will end.”
is Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, one of Putin's closest buds...

And how's this for duplicity? Lavrov states that the Russians are willing to negotiate with anyone the US citizens elect, at the exact same time he knows Russia is spending lots of time and energy to propel Trump to victory...

“Mr. Vance called Ms. Khan ‘one of the few people in the Biden administration that I think is doing a pretty good job.’ At what? Breaking the law and losing in court?”

Who you got? Vance? Or WSJ?

That’s the new Republican Party Aloha. Smarter. Browner. Less pretense.

Shame you don’t want to be a part of it.
Like I said, I like her and her family. Do a little searching and you'll see there is a vocal segment of the MAGA faction of the party that aren't happy about her being Indian and the Vance kids having "weird" non-American (in their opinion) names.

Sorry, smarter is not an accurate description of what has happened to the party. Not even close.

Reactions: MrBing
Like I said, I like her and her family. Do a little searching and you'll see there is a vocal segment of the MAGA faction of the party that aren't happy about her being Indian and the Vance kids having "weird" non-American (in their opinion) names.
Cite one. Doesn’t even have to be a famous person. Do it.

Cite one. Doesn’t even have to be a famous person. Do it.

And a couple of MAGA-nuts that weren't happy with the Vance choice called in on the radio while I had it on in the background today. Caught my ear when they expressed displeasure with Usha and questioned Vance's anti-immigration bona fides. Of course, for some MAGAs it's not just about ILLEGAL immigration, it's about all immigration and "replacement" of white Americans. It's kind of unseemly.

Sorry, smarter is not an accurate description of what has happened to the party. Not even close.
Who is that faction? I haven’t seen nor heard it. Where is the proof?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

And a couple of MAGA-nuts that weren't happy with the Vance choice called in on the radio while I had it on in the background today. Caught my ear when they expressed displeasure with Usha and questioned Vance's anti-immigration bona fides. Of course, for some MAGAs it's not just about ILLEGAL immigration, it's about all immigration and "replacement" of white Americans. It's kind of unseemly.
You are citing Nick Fuentes? GTFO

That's something he reminded me of: the social acceptance of facial hair. If Trump/Vance get elected, Vance will be the first Veep with any facial hair since Charles Curtis, and the first with a full-on beard since Schuyler Colfax.
Could you be a bigger dork?
Brought tears to my eyes. I can’t imagine the bravery of those guys.

Don Jr would have been better off following his daughter off the stage. He makes my ass ache.
Must……resist…..

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Ignore all the rest of the links and don't bother searching yourself, because there are many more links. Face it, there are racists among you and us. We have a couple of them right here on the WC who've not been able to hide their racism. I won't name them but they're here.

Don't get me wrong, there are racists among the Democrats too but some of the MAGA faction isn't just against illegal immigration, they're against all immigration involving certain countries. Get out some.

Last edited:
Reactions: jet812
Ignore all the rest of the links and don't bother searching yourself, because there are many more links. Face it, there are racists among you. We have a couple of them right here on the WC who've not been able to hide their racism. I won't name them but they're here.

Don't get me wrong, there are racists among the Democrats too but some of the MAGA faction isn't just against illegal immigration, they're against all immigration involving certain countries. Get out some.
Screen shotting this one. wow.

That’s the new Republican Party Aloha. Smarter. Browner. Less pretense.

Shame you don’t want to be a part of it.
Hardly lol

Smaller, angrier, more rural, less educated, low income, low information voters. very different that the republican party I joined. Once Trump is gone they may become something to consider once again.

Sad really.

Reactions: zeke4ahs and T.M.P.
Ignore all the rest of the links and don't bother searching yourself, because there are many more links. Face it, there are racists among you and us. We have a couple of them right here on the WC who've not been able to hide their racism. I won't name them but they're here.

Not a small faction of MAGA either, these are some uneducated white supremecist hilljacks

Why are you posting like Nick Fuentes isn’t one of the MAGA faction. He certainly is. He even dined with Trump at MAL. I’m sensing some sort of ridiculous conspiracy theory has been hatched but I don’t know what this one is.

Hardly lol

Smaller, angrier, more rural, less educated, low income, low information voters. very different that the republican party I joined. Once Trump is gone they may become something to consider once again.

Sad really.
It may seem more extreme and fervent. True.
However, the far left has gone just as, if not more, extreme. There is an undercurrent of hate and divisiveness with the progressives that is dangerous.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Fuentes is a far right supremacist. Just stick with that. No part of racism Is MAGA.
Neither one of us want racism to be part of MAGA because we’re Republicans and want our party to reflect our values, but racism is most definitely a thing for a portion of MAGA.

• Angry
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Neither one of us want racism to be part of MAGA because we’re Republicans and want our party to reflect our values, but racism is most definitely a thing for a portion of MAGA.
You, as I've always been trying to digest in you, have to let go of this TDS, or you are a total troll baiter that sucks at hiding your intentions.
TDS is so strong in you now, I'm very much leaning total troll from the left, and I really didn't want to.
Ya gotta give a little to get a little. Ya just gotta, man.
You are about to have your ass handed to you in the election. How about just let up a little bit? Please? Are you better than this? Are you? Please say you are, please prove that you are.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
I honestly don't mean to denigrate him by saying this. Because I genuinely revere any service in the uniformed military, of any kind....especially combat service (which he has).

But wasn't he some kind of a journalist?
Marine is a Marine. Some go onto be more extreme...others, not so much. I was in the Army. Guys who were there just for the meal ticket so to speak, went through the same hell we all did in BT. Army is Army. Marine is a Marine.

Vance might be one of the most badass , journalist, baby faced dudes there is.

Hardly lol

Sad really.
It’s indisputably browner, polls back that up. And your eyes. Put Trump/Vance up against GW/ Cheney in an IQ test they would win. Smarter.

Less pretense is a tough one to quantify. But you’re still wrong. Moron

My impression is it's more about what they don't lose in the Senate and at Governor. Vance has no real clout in the Senate as a freshman so he's easily replaced...

He's young, articulate and has an outside chance at helping in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, maybe even Michigan...

He's a Marine which is always a rock solid reference when you're attempting to measure a man...
He’s also from a state where a Republican governor can appoint a Republican replacement until a special election can be held.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT