ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial Soros Progressive Prosecutors

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
It seems the left believes that Soros is some fiction concocted by right wing media. Lord knows the extreme right suffers from its share of insanity but this dismissing of Soros' group as not impacting cities and society is exceptionally damaging. I have no doubt that anything trump is ever accused of doing wrong he did. I have no doubt the hush money trial he falsified records to dupe voters to help promote his campaign as the statutes set forth. All of that said Soros' support of activist/progressive prosecutors is a danger. And the trial in NY is absolutely political. So whether it's a progressive like Bragg using his position to benefit dems or a progressive in a city refusing to charge criminals of the same race it has a deleterious impact on society and cities and is not the role of prosecutors. Here's a statement from the nonprofit group who is funded by Soros (millions) and who financially backed Bragg.

For Immediate Release: March 30, 2023
Media Contact: media@colorofchange.org

Statement from Rashad Robinson, President of Color Of Change on Donald Trump’s Indictment

“In this historic moment, Color Of Change applauds New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who refused to let corporate influence, racist right-wing attacks, and threats of violence interfere with holding the former president accountable. This is the kind of political courage we need from every district attorney in the country.

This indictment provides a glimpse into what accountability of the rich and powerful can look like, and the role that progressive prosecutors can play. For weeks, Trump and his enablers in government and media tried to undermine this important legal process with lies and racist dog whistles. They then went a step further launching racist and anti-Semitic attacks aimed at fueling violence and attempted to stop the justice system from moving forward. Yet, this indictment is a step in the right direction toward ensuring that no one should be above the law, no matter how much money, power or access they have.

Color Of Change is proud to support progressive district attorneys like DA Bragg who are committed to reforming the criminal legal system while demanding accountability from the rich and powerful. We will continue to support these leaders, who are enacting sensible reforms, stopping targeted attacks on people of color, holding those in power accountable, and striving to ensure justice for all.”

###

All of these groups file Form 990s that indicate where they receive funding. to whom they extend funding, salaries etc. Color of Change is late in their filings but their last from 220 indicated the president of hte nonprofit makes $500k a year. Quite a gig and far more money than executive directors at large regional nonprofits.

AWARDED GRANTS​

The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and inclusive democracies whose governments are accountable to their citizens. The vast majority of the grants made by Open Society are to organizations, but we also award a limited number of grants to individuals through fellowships offered across a number of different programs.

Color Of Change​

$3,000,000

Last edited:
It’s all good though because Orange Man Bad.
very sad. the greatest threat to this country is progressives. and if they're backed by soros and pritzker etc they too are a danger. it's amazing to me the level of brainwashing, inability to research these groups (990s) etc., and willful ignorance we see to deem soros some boogeyman. there's nothing fictional about that money, his organization, and what he wants to fund.

and that is the greatest danger we all face. cradle to grave benefits. a social safety net that's transformative in our lives. massive government. redistribution. prosecutors who don't apply the law fairly but instead see themselves as activists to promote their political agenda. prosecutors who are so ate up they let thousands of criminals go thereby endangering cities. doesn't mean a thing if you're in bloomington and other small towns. if you're in a city it's big problems. it's dangerous. businesses leave or don't want to come. tax rev dries up. on and on. but yes orange man

Just another in the long line of progressive non for profits that Soros funds. COLOR OF CHANGE LMAO why don't you just say Pronouns Plus Black Power! Just another BLM in disguise.

Remember who brought this SCUM Soros forth? Non other than Killary and at the WEF of course our dear friends who elected themselves to run the planet. Soros is like the leader of Spectre.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-video-hillary-clinton-george-soros-19-1797125

hillary-clinton-george-soros.webp

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Applying the law and prosecuting violators should not be political. Progressivism should not be practiced in law. The law is the law.
yup. you want to be a cori bush or an aoc more power to you. go for it. be a politician. but that's not the role of prosecutors

It seems the left believes that Soros is some fiction concocted by right wing media. Lord knows the extreme right suffers from its share of insanity but this dismissing of Soros' group as not impacting cities and society is exceptionally damaging. I have no doubt that anything trump is ever accused of doing wrong he did. I have no doubt the hush money trial he falsified records to dupe voters to help promote his campaign as the statutes set forth. All of that said Soros' support of activist/progressive prosecutors is a danger. And the trial in NY is absolutely political. So whether it's a progressive like Bragg using his position to benefit dems or a progressive in a city refusing to charge criminals of the same race it has a deleterious impact on society and cities and is not the role of prosecutors. Here's a statement from the nonprofit group who is funded by Soros (millions) and who financially backed Bragg.

For Immediate Release: March 30, 2023
Media Contact: media@colorofchange.org

Statement from Rashad Robinson, President of Color Of Change on Donald Trump’s Indictment

“In this historic moment, Color Of Change applauds New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who refused to let corporate influence, racist right-wing attacks, and threats of violence interfere with holding the former president accountable. This is the kind of political courage we need from every district attorney in the country.

This indictment provides a glimpse into what accountability of the rich and powerful can look like, and the role that progressive prosecutors can play. For weeks, Trump and his enablers in government and media tried to undermine this important legal process with lies and racist dog whistles. They then went a step further launching racist and anti-Semitic attacks aimed at fueling violence and attempted to stop the justice system from moving forward. Yet, this indictment is a step in the right direction toward ensuring that no one should be above the law, no matter how much money, power or access they have.

Color Of Change is proud to support progressive district attorneys like DA Bragg who are committed to reforming the criminal legal system while demanding accountability from the rich and powerful. We will continue to support these leaders, who are enacting sensible reforms, stopping targeted attacks on people of color, holding those in power accountable, and striving to ensure justice for all.”

###

All of these groups file Form 990s that indicate where they receive funding. to whom they extend funding, salaries etc. Color of Change is late in their filings but their last from 220 indicated the president of hte nonprofit makes $500k a year. Quite a gig and far more money than executive directors at large regional nonprofits.

AWARDED GRANTS​

The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and inclusive democracies whose governments are accountable to their citizens. The vast majority of the grants made by Open Society are to organizations, but we also award a limited number of grants to individuals through fellowships offered across a number of different programs.

Color Of Change​

$3,000,000
The jurisdiction where I lived and worked for more than 50 years just elected a Democrat DA for the first time in my memory. Soros helped fund his campaign. I am curious how the Sorus-candidate connection is made. In this case, the candidate was just a democrat who then received funds from the Sorus organization. Sorus was not part of recruiting him. In places where we have profoundly under-zealous prosecutors I’m curious about whether Soros recruits them, or if it is like whacky Democrats run for DA anyway and Soros gives them money. I don’t know.

Your post brings up a larger point which I have tried to make on occasion. We are living in a one-world political culture. We’ve had an absence of journalism for years. So- called Journalists are political operatives. We’ve had an absence of responsible government for years, government elected officials and bureaucratic (deep state) officials are political operatives. Just look at the cabinet, all of them aren’t there to oversee important government functions, they are there to advance various agendas. Same for the justice system as we learn with Trump and Soros prosecutors. The FBI is pretty open about its political investigations. Education is there, especially higher ed. I don’t know where this ends, but I am concerned about this direction. Of course, if you are sympathetic with this one-world politics everything is peachy.

The jurisdiction where I lived and worked for more than 50 years just elected a Democrat DA for the first time in my memory. Soros helped fund his campaign. I am curious how the Sorus-candidate connection is made. In this case, the candidate was just a democrat who then received funds from the Sorus organization. Sorus was not part of recruiting him. In places where we have profoundly under-zealous prosecutors I’m curious about whether Soros recruits them, or if it is like whacky Democrats run for DA anyway and Soros gives them money. I don’t know.

Your post brings up a larger point which I have tried to make on occasion. We are living in a one-world political culture. We’ve had an absence of journalism for years. So- called Journalists are political operatives. We’ve had an absence of responsible government for years, government elected officials and bureaucratic (deep state) officials are political operatives. Just look at the cabinet, all of them aren’t there to oversee important government functions, they are there to advance various agendas. Same for the justice system as we learn with Trump and Soros prosecutors. The FBI is pretty open about its political investigations. Education is there, especially higher ed. I don’t know where this ends, but I am concerned about this direction. Of course, if you are sympathetic with this one-world politics everything is peachy.
if you take a few minutes to look at the 990s soros' open society foundations and recipients like color of change you can see where the money goes. left wing consultants who identify organizations/candidates, left wing PR groups who then create campaigns etc. big bucks involved as reflected in the 990s. these progressive da's are a disaster and soros is just killing cities between their policies and bail projects etc

then you add what you wrote and all of the above to a completely clueless electorate, as we see with posters on this board, and it's fertile hunting

if you take a few minutes to look at the 990s soros' open society foundations and recipients like color of change you can see where the money goes. left wing consultants who identify organizations/candidates, left wing PR groups who then create campaigns etc. big bucks involved as reflected in the 990s. these progressive da's are a disaster and soros is just killing cities between their policies and bail projects etc

then you add what you wrote and all of the above to a completely clueless electorate, as we see with posters on this board, and it's fertile hunting
I don’t think we can overlook foreign influence either. The thousands of Chinese entering illeagally has to be with the knowledge and consent of the Chinese government. Why? The fentanyl poison is by China’s design. People are so concerned with the alleged hidden hand of Russia in Trumps favor but totally overlook the hidden hand of Jew hating foreign interests that explodes across the US as I write this.

Bill Barr was correct a couple of days ago when he said voting for Democrats is national suicide.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
I don’t think we can overlook foreign influence either. The thousands of Chinese entering illeagally has to be with the knowledge and consent of the Chinese government. Why? The fentanyl poison is by China’s design. People are so concerned with the alleged hidden hand of Russia in Trumps favor but totally overlook the hidden hand of Jew hating foreign interests that explodes across the US as I write this.

Bill Barr was correct a couple of days ago when he said voting for Democrats is national suicide.
You can’t vote for Biden and progressives. The consequences are to dire

Reactions: CO. Hoosier

Imagine this...Everyone asks what if Hillary was elected instead of Trump? Imagine it? Soros was and is knee deep in her affairs politically, business, and philanthropic. We could have far more damaging prosecutors numbers. He also helps train these people at the state level. As if it's not bad enough already in blue cities. Check out his Ukraine interests.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT