ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Read what he wrote. I realize you only know what Trumpster Twitter Twits tweet at you, but 95 percent of it is false.

If you bothered to get it from the burned up horse’s mouth, you’d see he’s an anti capitalism nut case who thinks Democrats and Republicans are in on a plot to destroy America and take all of our wealth. Of course he’d wear a Bernie shirt. You also know a lot of Bernie Bros became Trumpsters, right?

Read it: https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

Painful enough that euthanasia should be legal!!!! Anything short is pure evil torcher.
It depends on if he wants to die after. Sometimes people try to kill themselves and regret it right after they do it. Now there is no doubt this would be torturous. But I used to listen to an evangelist named Dave Roever who was in Vietnam. While holding a phosphorous grenade it was hit by a bullet and blew up in his hand causing 90% burns. You or anyone else want to explore his story. Here is his facebook.

Yes, I wonder if this guy had crossed Bill, Hillary or both. You don't cross the Clintons if you love your life.
Oh Van. Speaking of conspiracy theories. Sad. Just sad. I’m sure Hillary probably lit the match, right?

You do know no one here believes anything you post. Like a stopped clock, you may post the truth occasionally, but you post lies so often only the truly gullible believe you.
lol don’t you know a Bernie shirt is the ultimate proof the guy is a democrat?

GLlXw8AXAAEUOkH

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I don’t know anything about DBM’s polls and I still think Trump will lose the election, but you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think this farce is helping him.
If this Siena poll is off by as much as it was in 2020 Trump is close to tied in NY. New York.

If this Siena poll is off by as much as it was in 2020 Trump is close to tied in NY. New York.

I'm pretty sure that the Biden campaign would love for Team Trump to waste the meager funds they have on a frivilous attempt to "win" New York. Meanwhile both AZ and now Nevada will have ballot measures to protect abortion access on the Nov ballot. Btw, abortion rights was a huge factor in the former Santos dsitrict (NY-3) switching from + Trump in 2020, to +7 Suozzi and the Dems in the 2023 special election.

That's just one of Trump's problems. The 2020 Trump state with the smallest margin (NC) just nominated a looney tunes for Governor on the GOP ticket. That means Trump will have to rely on ticket splitting in a state where the 2023 margin was less than 1%, and Robinson's anti abortion (and everything else) stance will further drive Dem turnout. Again more $$ Trump will have to invest into a state where he thought he could basically avoid doing so...

And the Ohio Senate race will be costly for the GOP as Sherrod Brown, already a formidable incumbent, has a huge fundraising advantage over wacky Bernie.Again ticket splitting could be an issue and Bernie's support for a National 15 week abortion ban may not play well in a state where the recent measure to protect abortion rights garnered nearly 57% support and passed by 14%...I'm not prediciting Biden will win Ohio, but Bernie's nomination makes it rougher for Trump to win.He's going to again have to invest funds he really doesn't have...

I'm pretty sure that the Biden campaign would love for Team Trump to waste the meager funds they have on a frivilous attempt to "win" New York. Meanwhile both AZ and now Nevada will have ballot measures to protect abortion access on the Nov ballot. Btw, abortion rights was a huge factor in the former Santos dsitrict (NY-3) switching from + Trump in 2020, to +7 Suozzi and the Dems in the 2023 special election.

That's just one of Trump's problems. The 2020 Trump state with the smallest margin (NC) just nominated a looney tunes for Governor on the GOP ticket. That means Trump will have to rely on ticket splitting in a state where the 2023 margin was less than 1%, and Robinson's anti abortion (and everything else) stance will further drive Dem turnout. Again more $$ Trump will have to invest into a state where he thought he could basically avoid doing so...

And the Ohio Senate race will be costly for the GOP as Sherrod Brown, already a formidable incumbent, has a huge fundraising advantage over wacky Bernie.Again ticket splitting could be an issue and Bernie's support for a National 15 week abortion ban may not play well in a state where the recent measure to protect abortion rights garnered nearly 57% support and passed by 14%...I'm not prediciting Biden will win Ohio, but Bernie's nomination makes it rougher for Trump to win.He's going to again have to invest funds he really doesn't have...
More overall bad news for Trump in a key swing state. The Nevada SC has just approved the inclusion of an abortion rights ballot initiative on the 2024 ballot...

Sounds like we’ve got some good stuff today. Enquirer checking with campaign to see who to go after next. Spreading lies and planting stories about Rubio and Cruz. I loved that they called Trump and eligible bachelor when he was married with a new child. What a Christian!

Sounds like we’ve got some good stuff today. Enquirer checking with campaign to see who to go after next. Spreading lies and planting stories about Rubio and Cruz. I loved that they called Trump and eligible bachelor when he was married with a new child. What a Christian!
That is only “good stuff” to the type of morons who also get their rocks off to alleged yawns and farts.

You essentially have the maturity of an eight year old.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
That is only “good stuff” to the type of morons who also get their rocks off to alleged yawns and farts.

You essentially have the maturity of an eight year old.
Getting maturity lectures from you is rich. Sounds a little like election interference to me, using the phrase “helping the campaign “ multiple times.

Definitely good stuff. This Karen mcdougal is hot. Makes me believe that e gene caroll is full of it.

Dream Team any of you know this hot Karen? She’s a former playmate. 53 and from Indiana

Definitely good stuff. This Karen mcdougal is hot. Makes me believe that e gene caroll is full of it.

Dream Team any of you know this hot Karen? She’s a former playmate. 53 and from Indiana
She’s much hotter than Stormy. E Jean Carroll is 80. She was a real looker back in the day. She was an IU cheerleader and also a beauty queen.

I recall seeing (parts of?) her interview with Anderson Cooper years ago. Yeah, she was a hottie, but absolutely dumber than a post. Made VPM look like a rocket surgeon.

Trump was out of his league with both McDougal and Melania but, "when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

I'm also assuming he hadn't yet reached the point where he was walking around with a full diaper.

I'm shocked, shocked to learn that Joe and Merrick are behind this entire boondoggle.

I have no idea what you think any of this shows. Btw when the reference in Jan 2021 is to the WH, they mean the Trump WH. Trump left the WH in Jan 2021 and I don't think it was until that summer before NRA first noticed the missing documents and notified him, under the provisions of the PRA... For reference...

"Under the Presidential Records Act, presidential records are considered federal, not private property and must be turned over to the National Archives and Records Administration. Multiple federal laws govern the handling of classified and sensitive documents, including statutes making it a crime to remove such material and keep it at an unauthorized location."

If Biden's DOJ "cooked up a document mishandling case vs Trump" as Julie Kelly alledges then they sure took their time and gave him multiple opportunities to return the documents. NARA didn't even contact the DOJ till nearly a year after they first notified Trump that documents were missing and requested he return them...
Crickets...Go Figure. My God if this was roles reversed? This is huge. How many times have we said that now?
Why am I not surprised that dbm posts nonsense and you join in? Maybe you can help dbm out and explain exactly what you think these tweets signify?

Interesting that on a day when actual bombshells were revealed from actual witness interviews you guys chose to focus on whatever it is you think the tweets show. I read the unredacted portions, and like I said I don't think they say what you think they say.

On the other hand Person 16 has recounted that Nauta was apparently promised a pardon from FPOTUS Trump in 2024 if he lied to the FBI for Trump. And a really big bombeshell that person 16 in the fall of 2021 urged Trump to return what person 16 characterized as "Govt property" that if he failed to return would likely lead to an indictment. There was also mention of Trump being swayed by person 48, which indicates the scope of the total amount of people the FBI has interviewed, and why Trump is in deep doo doo...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT