ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to hold MAGA rally in Tulsa, OK

there is no way he could have done this which wouldn’t have upset some of you

what difference does it make if it’s June 19th or not. Just looking for reasons to be offended and upset

Not me. Please please have Kayleigh, Kellyanne, Pence, Jarrod Miller, the "boys", and all of the Foxbots from the evening shift as well as the Fiends and the Five there. Make sure they all mingle, and of course show us how brave they are by not wearing masks. And please make sure they invite people from both Missouri and Arkansas, as well as some of the most outspoken COVID deniers from Texas, which is really showing a surge in cases. Sounds like a party...

Not me. Please please have Kayleigh, Kellyanne, Pence, Jarrod Miller, the "boys", and all of the Foxbots from the evening shift as well as the Fiends and the Five there. Make sure they all mingle, and of course show us how brave they are by not wearing masks. And please make sure they invite people from both Missouri and Arkansas, as well as some of the most outspoken COVID deniers from Texas, which is really showing a surge in cases. Sounds like a party...

with a comment like that I’m sure you have major qualms with the recent blm protests

if you don’t you are a hypocrite, pure and simple

what difference does it make if it’s June 19th or not. Just looking for reasons to be offended and upset
The difference it makes because of where he has chosen and the date. I’m fine having them as many and as often as he wants, more people the better, no masks allowed, lots of singing, screaming yelling. Pack them in like sardines.

with a comment like that I’m sure you have major qualms with the recent blm protests

if you don’t you are a hypocrite, pure and simple

At the protests in Indy, they were passing out masks. Do you think ANY people at the Trump rally will be wearing masks? I'm thinking the rally attendees will take a cue from Der Fuhrer.

If people wear masks then they minimize their risks, and I'm fine with that. I just think most folks at a Trump rally will deliberately try to flout safety precautions. They can always prove me wrong...

At the protests in Indy, they were passing out masks. Do you think ANY people at the Trump rally will be wearing masks? I'm thinking the rally attendees will take a cue from Der Fuhrer.

If people wear masks then they minimize their risks, and I'm fine with that. I just think most folks at a Trump rally will deliberately try to flout safety precautions. They can always prove me wrong...

Btw, Texas had 2504 new cases reported today, the most they've had EVER. They are doing more testing, but not THAT much...

The difference it makes because of where he has chosen and the date. I’m fine having them as many and as often as he wants, more people the better, no masks allowed, lots of singing, screaming yelling. Pack them in like sardines.

Yep, the more the better

main-qimg-84535e50cce2cef8c01559bd2136ae16-c

CO!! VID!!
CO!! VID!!
CO!! VID!!
CO!! VID!!

Wouldnt surprise me to find that the Trump Organisation has a Hydroxychloroquine (HCL) branded snake oil bottle stand there.

Thats just how they roll.

Reactions: Bill4411
I realize that, but I was using "their" as in the collective sense of the crowd as a whole. It's a moot point, no one stupid enough to go to a Trump rally amidst a pandemic is gonna wear a mask. None of them want to be seen as a sissy boy...
I figured as much, but the way it was worded...

It's a point I feel compelled to make whenever I see people (presumably) confusing the issue. So so many people just don't get it, or just don't care.

Quick perusal of social media and I’m just going to say I don’t think this little move is going to help his get the Black voter campaign.

Quick perusal of social media and I’m just going to say I don’t think this little move is going to help his get the Black voter campaign.

What? All 17 of them?

He isn't exactly known for his push for diversity.

Diversity of the White House interns in the previous administration vs the current one

display

Unless I have completely misread him -- and he's just protecting the black community by saving them from toxic work environments.

Reactions: outside shooter
It is disgusting and it is clearly intentional. I'll truly never understand how people continue to defend his actions.
No what’s disgusting is the people you support are doing in Seattle tonight!

What? All 17 of them?

Diversity of the White House interns in the previous administration vs the current one

display

Unless I have completely misread him -- and he's just protecting the black community by saving them from toxic work environments.

LOL that picture is hilarious.

White Pawr!!!

And, above all, don't let them vote by mail -- make them go to the polls in person.

Isn't wearing mask unAmerican? Of course, they won't wear the masks. They should follow their leader!
Heil Trump!

Reactions: sglowrider
Isn't wearing mask unAmerican? Of course, they won't wear the masks. They should follow their leader!
Heil Trump!
Did you just get home from your protest in Seattle in the no police zone !

Last edited:
Hopefully there will be a bunker nearby in the event the "wrong" people start showing up.
Maybe someone can invent a form of tear gas that only affects intelligent people, so that their little MAGA party can go on without interruption.

I could actually buy that HE doesn't have a clue what June 19 - or Junteenth - signifies. I buy that he doesn't know a lot of things most of us consider common knowledge. It would seem that you're similarly unaware - and I buy that too.

What I don't buy is that anyone coordinating this rally didn't put two and two together on this. And what I'm also certain of is that there is a fairly large contingent of white supremacist who are happy about this offensive stick in the eye to the African American community.

I don't think this even approaches the level of slight conspiracy theory. There isn't a lot of space to connect between point A and point B.

What? All 17 of them?

display

Skin tones are hard to get right when processing digital images. But, if you everyone is pasty white it becomes a lot easier. In other words, they did this for efficiency.

On June 19th... Despicable.

These people are beyond tone-deaf...

It's looking like Jacksonville may be the odds on favorite to host The Trump cult's Klavern meeting, after Charlotte was dropped because they wanted people to take precautions. Obviously a totally outrageous request...

Anyhew, the day that Trump would be scheduled to give his coronation address is the 60th Anniversary of "Ax Handle Saturday"

"But as others noted, the day of Trump's acceptance speech, traditionally the final day of a convention, falls on the 60th anniversary of one of Jacksonville's most horrific events during the Civil Rights movement.

It's known as "Ax Handle Saturday," and began when members of the NAACP's youth council participated in a peaceful protest sitting at a whites only lunch counter were later chased through the streets of downtown Jacksonville by a mob of 200 white people, who raced after and attacked them with ax handles and baseball bats.

"That is the day that Donald Trump will accept the Republican nomination," Garrett Dennis, a Democratic Jacksonville city councilman, told NBC News. "And the city was already planning events to commemorate that and for that to happen here in our city of someone that's intolerant of minorities, it's just not good. It's just not.

"So I don't think the investment and exposure will be worth the reward or the return on the investment," he said."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jacksonville-gop-convention-republicans-open-232651412.html

Now 60 yrs may seem like a long time, to some folks. But I was 5 yrs old, and to think that angry mobs chased people with bats and ax handles because they dared to sit at the same lunch counter as others is just plain ludicrous.

And really what better way to commemorate such a horrific event than to have that model of inclusiveness and brotherhood speak to a crowd of devoted sycophants, including many who likely sympathized with the mob. What could go wrong?

Pence attempting damage control the following night will likely be a sight to behold. I can only imagine...

I could actually buy that HE doesn't have a clue what June 19 - or Junteenth - signifies. I buy that he doesn't know a lot of things most of us consider common knowledge. It would seem that you're similarly unaware - and I buy that too.

What I don't buy is that anyone coordinating this rally didn't put two and two together on this. And what I'm also certain of is that there is a fairly large contingent of white supremacist who are happy about this offensive stick in the eye to the African American community.

I don't think this even approaches the level of slight conspiracy theory. There isn't a lot of space to connect between point A and point B.
Well my my my:rolleyes:

lol orange man bad, orange man offend

Reactions: Bill4411
These people are beyond tone-deaf...

It's looking like Jacksonville may be the odds on favorite to host The Trump cult's Klavern meeting, after Charlotte was dropped because they wanted people to take precautions. Obviously a totally outrageous request...

Anyhew, the day that Trump would be scheduled to give his coronation address is the 60th Anniversary of "Ax Handle Saturday"

"But as others noted, the day of Trump's acceptance speech, traditionally the final day of a convention, falls on the 60th anniversary of one of Jacksonville's most horrific events during the Civil Rights movement.

It's known as "Ax Handle Saturday," and began when members of the NAACP's youth council participated in a peaceful protest sitting at a whites only lunch counter were later chased through the streets of downtown Jacksonville by a mob of 200 white people, who raced after and attacked them with ax handles and baseball bats.

"That is the day that Donald Trump will accept the Republican nomination," Garrett Dennis, a Democratic Jacksonville city councilman, told NBC News. "And the city was already planning events to commemorate that and for that to happen here in our city of someone that's intolerant of minorities, it's just not good. It's just not.

"So I don't think the investment and exposure will be worth the reward or the return on the investment," he said."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jacksonville-gop-convention-republicans-open-232651412.html
This sounds like it has all the makings of the 1968 Democratic national convention.
Now 60 yrs may seem like a long time, to some folks. But I was 5 yrs old, and to think that angry mobs chased people with bats and ax handles because they dared to sit at the same lunch counter as others is just plain ludicrous.

And really what better way to commemorate such a horrific event than to have that model of inclusiveness and brotherhood speak to a crowd of devoted sycophants, including many who likely sympathized with the mob. What could go wrong?

Pence attempting damage control the following night will likely be a sight to behold. I can only imagine...

I think this has all the makings of the 1968 Democratic National convention.

Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT