ADVERTISEMENT

Trump riot developments

C'mon, Goat. Criticizing how elections were conducted is damn near exactly the same as refusing to concede, claiming fraud, and attempting to disrupt the formalization of the Electoral College results. Anyone who doesn't see that is a crazy liberal commie bedwetter.
A long time ago, on a board far, far away, that was called E Cubed. (Everything Equals Everything). A sign of a weak argument.

C'mon, Goat. Criticizing how elections were conducted is damn near exactly the same as refusing to concede, claiming fraud, and attempting to disrupt the formalization of the Electoral College results. Anyone who doesn't see that is a crazy liberal commie bedwetter.
That's the case when it comes to Trump. All he's doing is questioning how the election was conducted by stopping the vote count when he's ahead and then the tranches of votes release miraculously are nearly all for Biden.

In your world, that's not challenging the election - it's only questioning how it was conducted.

'crazy liberal commie bedwetter'. That's a pretty accurate description.

Reactions: Crayfish57
That's the case when it comes to Trump. All he's doing is questioning how the election was conducted by stopping the vote count when he's ahead and then the tranches of votes release miraculously are nearly all for Biden.

In your world, that's not challenging the election - it's only questioning how it was conducted.

You’re my favorite poster on this board. I love reading your thoughts, so keep it coming and don’t get discouraged by the morans.

Reactions: DANC

You made a similar "tranches of votes were miraculously released for Biden" argument a while back. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

In the key state of Pennsylvania, for example, election officials were barred by state law from processing and counting mail-in votes prior to Election Day. Once they could be counted, mail-ins, as expected, went heavily for Biden. That's why Trump's early lead in that state evaporated. There's nothing mysterious about it and there's nothing fraudulent about it.

This is from the Third Circuit Court of Appeals decision throwing out Trump's legal challenge in Pennsylvania. By the way, the judge (Bibas) who wrote the opinion is a Trump appointee:

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You made a similar "tranches of votes were miraculously released for Biden" argument a while back. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

In the key state of Pennsylvania, for example, election officials were barred by state law from processing and counting mail-in votes prior to Election Day. Once they could be counted, mail-ins, as expected, went heavily for Biden. That's why Trump's early lead in that state evaporated. There's nothing mysterious about it and there's nothing fraudulent about it.

This is from the Third Circuit Court of Appeals decision throwing out Trump's legal challenge in Pennsylvania. By the way, the judge (Bibas) who wrote the opinion is a Trump appointee:

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
And I've posted this before. But you don't want to read what I post because it goes against your little fantasy world. You think a court of appeals is ruling on the huge statistical improbabilites that occurred? You have no idea how the legal system works.

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump

I realize math is hard for leftists and drama queens.

You’re my favorite poster on this board. I love reading your thoughts, so keep it coming and don’t get discouraged by the morans.
It would be more fun arguing with the morans here if they actually weren't so stupid.

It's not even a challenging, really. But thanks.

And I've posted this before. But you don't want to read what I post because it goes against your little fantasy world. You think a court of appeals is ruling on the huge statistical improbabilites that occurred? You have no idea how the legal system works.

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump

I realize math is hard for leftists and drama queens.
I gave you just one example. It wasn't a single court that threw out Trump's baseless claims. It was over three dozen.

Voting "anomalies" don't equal "fraud."

Trump was a f*cking idiot when he told his followers not to vote by mail. That came back to bite him in the ass. It did, though, help set up the bullshit argument that there was fraud in the count.

Give it up, Danny. You're out of your depth here. You're really good, though, at adolescent insults.

It would be more fun arguing with the morans here if they actually weren't so stupid.

It's not even a challenging, really. But thanks.
EWLf0YaVAAEEuUA.jpg

I gave you just one example. It wasn't a single court that threw out Trump's baseless claims. It was over three dozen.

Trump was a f*cking idiot when he told his followers not to vote by mail. That came back to bite him in the ass. It did, though, help set up the bullshit argument that there was fraud in the count.

Give it up, Danny. You're out of your depth here. You're really good, though, at adolescent insults.
Goddamnit, the word is “irregularities”.

I knew math was too difficult for you.

Of course not. But an anomaly is a red flag in a statistical analysis that warrants further investigation in order to determine the presence of fraud or misconduct. Screaming such audits or investigations are “undemocratic” is ignorant.

If the numbers Dan cites are legit (I doubt they are but I'm not going to make the effort), why wouldn't any court in the various states at least allow there to be further investigation before the vote totals were finalized and certified?

The Maricopa audit is a circus. There is not one thing serious about it.
That’s putting it politely. The compromised chain of custody on the voting machine(s) replacement is estimated at 10MM. Just sad to be honest.

Jerry Springer level drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlmania
If the numbers Dan cites are legit (I doubt they are but I'm not going to make the effort), why wouldn't any court in the various states at least allow there to be further investigation before the vote totals were finalized and certified?
Careful, Mark. You're going down that very dangerous path of common sense, logic and reason.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Doug Logan, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas - - the company running the "audit" - - is a "Stop the Steal" conspiracy theorist. So much for objectivity. Lol.

For that reason, even though an IRS audit might annoy you and cause you some stress, you’d eventually realize that you have nothing to fear as long as the audit is done fairly and properly.

But you’d likely feel differently if the IRS outsourced the audit to someone who:​
  • Had no applicable professional credentials
  • Had never previously run a tax audit
  • Believed that Hugo Chavez had nefariously controlled your tax-auditing software
  • Had publicly stated prior to examining your taxes that you’d certainly committed tax fraud
That is what is happening to elections in Maricopa County, Ariz. — the home of almost two-thirds of Arizona’s voting population.​

why wouldn't any court in the various states at least allow there to be further investigation before the vote totals were finalized and certified?
Each court explained the reasons. You’ll probably need to use your trailer park translator.

• Haha
For that reason, even though an IRS audit might annoy you and cause you some stress, you’d eventually realize that you have nothing to fear as long as the audit is done fairly and properly.

But you’d likely feel differently if the IRS outsourced the audit to someone who:​
  • Had no applicable professional credentials
  • Had never previously run a tax audit
  • Believed that Hugo Chavez had nefariously controlled your tax-auditing software
  • Had publicly stated prior to examining your taxes that you’d certainly committed tax fraud
That is what is happening to elections in Maricopa County, Ariz. — the home of almost two-thirds of Arizona’s voting population.​

Are you talking about the 4 workers in Cincinnati?

That’s putting it politely. The compromised chain of custody on the voting machine(s) replacement is estimated at 10MM. Just sad to be honest.

Jerry Springer level drama.
You're giving it way more credit than it deserves.

Each court explained the reasons. You’ll probably need to use your trailer park translator.
Here's a summary of the litigation. The opinions are replete with phrases like "strained legal arguments," "the claims are without merit," "an attempt to undermine a democratic election," "no basis in fact and law," "speculative accusations," etc.

Not a single court found merit in any "irregularities" or "anomalies" argument. But you and Danny keep talking statistics, despite the fact that the courts (even Republican judges!!) didn't buy any of it. They didn't buy it because it's all bullshit which is, of course, the essence of the Trump brand.

Danny doesn't get this because, well, he's Danny. You're a lawyer, though, and should know better.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-lawsuits-election-results-2020-11

Good lord! Much ado about nothing. Only ONE person was armed with a gun. Note that the "free" press has said nothing about the murder of Ashli Babbitt. She was unarmed. The family has filed suit against the capitol police. Hopefully, they will get justice.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Good lord! Much ado about nothing. Only ONE person was armed with a gun. Note that the "free" press has said nothing about the murder of Ashli Babbitt. She was unarmed. The family has filed suit against the capitol police. Hopefully, they will get justice.
Thoughts and prayers.

btw - why was the dumbass Darwin Award Winner in the building in the first place? Maybe the family should ask themselves that?

Justice was already delivered for her dumb actions invading the House chamber.

Here's a summary of the litigation. The opinions are replete with phrases like "strained legal arguments," "the claims are without merit," "an attempt to undermine a democratic election," "no basis in fact and law," "speculative accusations," etc.

Not a single court found merit in any "irregularities" or "anomalies" argument. But you and Danny keep talking statistics, despite the fact that the courts (even Republican judges!!) didn't buy any of it. They didn't buy it because it's all bullshit which is, of course, the essence of the Trump brand.

Danny doesn't get this because, well, he's Danny. You're a lawyer, though, and should know better.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-lawsuits-election-results-2020-11
You need to pay better attention. I never said anomalies in and of themselves were grounds for a legal action. But we have three branches of government and one of the other two are entirely suited to consider red flags in voting and to take either administrative or legislative action as needed. The idea that reviewing the election process is “undemocratic” and therefore off limits is ignorant.

Last edited:
You need to pay better attention. I never argued that review of the "election process" is "undemocratic" and off limits. Please don't make stuff up.
OK. I’ll accept your denial. But there is plenty of resistance to a meaningful review of anomalies because it is “undemocratic”. We know that is a euphemism Democrats use to not review the consequences of their push toward leniency. They even want to make leniency part of federal law.

An example of "resistance" to a "meaningful review" of "anomalies" due to it being "undemocratic" by the Democrats?

He speaking in platitudes again. Don't hold your breath asking for examples. If there were any actual concrete examples of illegality or fraud that these "anomalies" pointed to, they would have been exposed.

He speaking in platitudes again. Don't hold your breath asking for examples. If there were any actual concrete examples of illegality or fraud that these "anomalies" pointed to, they would have been exposed.
Fraud doesn’t expose itself. You must find it. To find it you have to look. Red flags tell you where to start looking.

Fraud doesn’t expose itself. You must find it. To find it you have to look. Red flags tell you where to start looking.
So we've seen the red flags (assuming Dan's numbers). The votes have be counted and recounted and audited ad nauseum. Nothing untoward has been found. At what point do you accept the fact that your red flags were nothing to be concerned about, that instead, they themselves were the anomalies?

What is really the fun part is watching the liberal high brows show us just how stupid they are. Where has your moderator been in this mess? All I see is bigotry and racism against any one that disagrees with the liberal agenda. You all do realize there are actually several different ethnicities to '' white people'' right?

I thought the impeachment was a waste of time bc the result was a foregone conclusion. What’s more the process was a partisan sham. It was a “trial” in name only. Why they don’t adopt the fed rules is beyond me. Anyway, my addled brain prevents me from remembering just what his words/actions were to incite the Jan 6 crowd. Regardless, my animus towards him has grown stronger post election with his unrelenting election fraud nonsense. So when I write “his Jan 6 behavior” it’s colored by and tethered to his ongoing behavior
You don't remember what words he used to "incite the crowd" because he didn't. He just didn't say what the pussy lefties wanted him to say...so they cry like little girls...and people actually give it credence...it's pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT