ADVERTISEMENT

Trump riot developments

So, no, then.
So you don't ?I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I. Deflection, deflection. You are joke. I'd really like to tell you what you really are but every normal person already knows anyway. You are a total hypocritical jerk that thinks you actually amount to something in the world and no that's not what I would say to you in person

So you don't ?I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I. Deflection, deflection. You are joke. I'd really like to tell you what you really are but every normal person already knows anyway. You are a total hypocritical jerk that thinks you actually amount to something in the world and no that's not what I would say to you in person
Look, if you don't have the stones, that's cool. I don't really care, because unlike you, I don't want to overthrow the government. But if you want to, but can't bring yourself to do anything about it but bitch on the internet, that's a you thing. Good luck with that.

Look, if you don't have the stones, that's cool. I don't really care, because unlike you, I don't want to overthrow the government. But if you want to, but can't bring yourself to do anything about it but bitch on the internet, that's a you thing. Good luck with that.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. You are a fool. You have nothing worth saying unless you parrot someone else and say i know you are but what am I. Seriously you never answer any questions , does your IQ hit 95? You dont and have, never had the stones to do anything in your life but be a worthless moderator on a sports message board and be a d*ck. I know tons of people that aspire to that lofty goal, not really

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. You are a fool. You have nothing worth saying unless you parrot someone else and say i know you are but what am I. Seriously you never answer any questions , does your IQ hit 95? You dont and have, never had the stones to do anything in your life but be a worthless moderator on a sports message board and be a d*ck. I know tons of people that aspire to that lofty goal, not really
You are repeating tired insults now, you know that, right? Try some new material.

Well then you would be the same as the other brain dead trump followers that did just that because trump repeatedly said the election was stolen.
First of all,I'm not a Trump supporter. I am however,100% against all this fake politically correct bs,and the stupid people who believe what the TV tells them instead of being able to think and deduce the relevant information for themselves. I'm a supporter of holding people responsible for their actions,instead of making them a victim and status symbols for other morons who think everything should be given to them instead of getting up and busting their ass everyday to achieve something for themselves. People supporting the democratic party are helping to destroy this country. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Think sheep.

First of all,I'm not a Trump supporter. I am however,100% against all this fake politically correct bs,and the stupid people who believe what the TV tells them instead of being able to think and deduce the relevant information for themselves. I'm a supporter of holding people responsible for their actions,instead of making them a victim and status symbols for other morons who think everything should be given to them instead of getting up and busting their ass everyday to achieve something for themselves. People supporting the democratic party are helping to destroy this country. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Think sheep.
LOL. If you didn't vote for Trump in November, I'll eat my shoes.

Reactions: cosmickid
You are repeating tired insults now, you know that, right? Try some new material.
If you actually did anything else I might. You are a joke , face it all you do as a moderator is incite people that dont agree with you. Newsflash buddy , you aren't always right in fact mostly you aren't . I love people like you because it's so easy to make you look foolish.

If you actually did anything else I might. You are a joke , face it all you do as a moderator is incite people that dont agree with you. Newsflash buddy , you aren't always right in fact mostly you aren't . I love people like you because it's so easy to make you look foolish.
I fear you mistake who exactly looks foolish. I hope you take the time to cool off and rethink things. Cheers.

Also....hilarious that you tell me who I voted for like you are some kind superlative know all being. Lmao. Only an ignorant fool speaks about something when they have 0 chance to know the truth about the topic they are discussing. That is you.

The first sentence in your post is a lie. Every single thing you say in the next two sentences describe Trump and his supporters. The last three sentences expose you as a fvcking idiot.

And I've posted this before. But you don't want to read what I post because it goes against your little fantasy world. You think a court of appeals is ruling on the huge statistical improbabilites that occurred? You have no idea how the legal system works.

An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  1. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  2. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  3. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump

I realize math is hard for leftists and drama queens.
None of this shit ultimately matters.

There is no rule that says votes from different precincts and places must be counted at the same pace, or that each update has to include the same number of votes as other updates or the same number of votes for each candidate. To call such things "anomalies" is ridiculous when there was no standard from which they could deviate in the first place.

The first paragraph of the posted article even says:

"While data analysis cannot on its own demonstrate fraud or systemic issues, it can point us to statistically anomalous cases that invite further scrutiny."​

So, your own source admits these "anomalies" don't prove fraud, and that means you shouldn't gleefully act like they do. The only thing that matters is if the paper ballots and other proof of the actual votes demonstrate that the total actual votes were counted accurately.

But that's not the purpose of the posted article. It describes itself as follows:
"This report predicts what these vote updates would have looked like, had they followed the same pattern as the vast majority of the 8,950 others."​

So, that entire article only discusses whether "vote updates" were similar to other "vote updates", instead of discussing the ultimate fact whether the actual votes were counted accurately. A big waste of time.

The first sentence in your post is a lie. Every single thing you say in the next two sentences describe Trump and his supporters. The last three sentences expose you as a fvcking idiot.
Lmao....so I didn't vote for the man at either opportunity....but I'm a Trump supporter? Isn't it funny how you tell me what I am,just because I am not like you? That is exactly my problem with the democratic party and its followers. You bitches want to tell everyone what they are when they don't believe the same stupid shit you idiots believe. I suppose I'm racist too right?....lmao....democrats the scum of the country. Congratulations moron

I didn't even register to vote....but this idiot insists I voted for Trump....lmao...and you are a moderator?....aren't you supposed to uphold some sort of code of conduct on here? Pathetic

Reactions: Crayfish57
If the numbers Dan cites are legit (I doubt they are but I'm not going to make the effort), why wouldn't any court in the various states at least allow there to be further investigation before the vote totals were finalized and certified?
Probably because the state election officials had already counted votes and released official results. That would make a request for "further investigation" at that point sound like a request for an election recount, and the states each have specific procedures and deadlines for conducting recounts of the actual votes.

DANC's argument sounds like he only thinks he has a reason to change the way updates are given.

Man, you seem to have some issues. I hope you work them out.
You and your stupidity as a moderator are the only issues I have and that is just a hobby. You really need to look at yourself. I can tell someone alling you out has you all in a tither. I sit back and laugh at your spastic whataboutism of everything that doesnt revolve around you.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Facts are stubborn things.

How many times did you have to take M118?
Math classes taught me if you flip a coin that comes up heads 10 times in a row, it may be unusual but there's no reason to call it an "anomaly" and suggest it's suspicious.

Math classes taught me if you flip a coin that comes up heads 10 times in a row, it may be unusual but there's no reason to call it an "anomaly" and suggest it's suspicious.
What school did you go to? That is the most ridiculous side step I have ever heard

Reactions: DANC
This is the first election ever to have anomalies. It is a modern miracle folks. The streak of perfect elections has come to an end

The states have different vote counting procedures. Trump clearly and legally lost the election. Once my fellow Republicans acknowledge that reality we could possibly regroup and rid the party of Trumpism. It’s badly needed.
Annoying superfluous bs aloha. The election challenges do us no good. The Jan 6 commission does us no good. Just get on with governance and let the stink of trump and all that attends wear off.

I knew this was going to linger once the lawsuits started piling up - lawsuits that had zero chance of ever having the relief sought granted.

Time to move on

So we've seen the red flags (assuming Dan's numbers). The votes have be counted and recounted and audited ad nauseum. Nothing untoward has been found. At what point do you accept the fact that your red flags were nothing to be concerned about, that instead, they themselves were the anomalies?
Mark, that’s not true. We’ve found a few instances of Trump humpers voting for Trump on behalf of their dead relatives. I feel like that’s a great way to honor someone’s memory.

Annoying superfluous bs aloha. The election challenges do us no good. The Jan 6 commission does us no good. Just get on with governance and let the stink of trump and all that attends wear off.

I knew this was going to linger once the lawsuits started piling up - lawsuits that had zero chance of ever having the relief sought granted.

Time to move on
Shouldn't the attorneys that filed those bogus lawsuits without evidence get sanctioned?

I believe I read that one state government that got dragged into one of these frivolous election suits initiated a proceeding to recover its attorneys (which is proper too), but I thought state bar associations take action directly against the attorneys who file such crap.

ADVERTISEMENT