ADVERTISEMENT

Trump news conference at 2pm

He’s definitely lost a few steps. Old age catches up with everyone and seems to accelerate in the late 70s. My dad is 83 now and repeating his stories like his dad did at that age. Trump is getting there at an ever increasing rate.
Yes, this morning I saw an interview with Biden on the CBS Sunday Morning program and at one point in the interview they showed a clip of Biden just after he won the 2020 election and he appeared alert and his voice was much stronger. Now, his eyes are half shut and he talks in a whispered raspy voice. Dramatic change.

He’s definitely lost a few steps. Old age catches up with everyone and seems to accelerate in the late 70s. My dad is 83 now and repeating his stories like his dad did at that age. Trump is getting there at an ever increasing rate.
Could have fooled me.

He's in a major decline, and he's got family history (Alzheimer's) working against him. I can't even imagine what he'll be like at 80+. He's bonkers now.

The campaign's best strategy is probably to hide him at Mar-A-Lago as much as possible. They need to limit the opportunities he has to open his mouth and present as a crazy old fool.

He's in a major decline, and he's got family history (Alzheimer's) working against him. I can't even imagine what he'll be like at 80+. He's bonkers now.

The campaign's best strategy is probably to hide him at Mar-A-Lago as much as possible. They need to limit the opportunities he has to open his mouth and present as a crazy old fool.
I posted this in another thread and just deleted it because it probably fits better here. This is just a recent instance of him losing his train of thought and rambling aimlessly on stage. It's not hard to find a montage of him at his rallies not making sense. I mean this in all sincerity - it's sad what was happening to Joe Biden and it's sad that the same thing appears to be happening to Trump.

I don't believe Trump will step down and/or be replaced at the top of the GOP ticket though. I'm not really blaming anyone for that though.

Reactions: Bowlmania
I posted this in another thread and just deleted it because it probably fits better here. This is just a recent instance of him losing his train of thought and rambling aimlessly on stage. It's not hard to find a montage of him at his rallies not making sense. I mean this in all sincerity - it's sad what was happening to Joe Biden and it's sad that the same thing appears to be happening to Trump.

I don't believe Trump will step down and/or be replaced at the top of the GOP ticket though. I'm not really blaming anyone for that though.

He's declining without a doubt. It'll only accelerate in the next few years.

And even when he's actually able to complete a coherent sentence, it's typically a bald-faced lie. Some of his latest crazy claims include: 1) no one in the history of the country has ever had a larger crowd than those he's drawn; 2) the crowd for his Jan 6 "Will be Wild" speech was larger than the 250,000 who attended MLK's iconic "I Have a Dream" rally; 3) Biden will be re-entering the race; and 4) images of the large crowds at Harris/Walz rallies are AI-generated.

He's certifiably insane.

I agree.

For what it's worth, it wouldn't surprise me if one or both of Biden and Trump don't make it to 2028. And I feel like I need to spell this out for some posters - I'm not rooting for that for either of them.
I think that's likely.

There's a very good reason 80 year-olds are either uninsurable or the premiums are exorbitant.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Dbm. Why isn’t he out on the campaign trail in battleground? Last two events have been from his properties.

You think the assassination attempt is getting to him and he’s gun shy about public events?
Yes. They're trying to rattle him and are so brazen about that it's working. He knows what happened in July was not accident. It's why he immediately went to fight, fight, fight.

Yes. They're trying to rattle him and are so brazen about that it's working. He knows what happened in July was not accident. It's why he immediately went to fight, fight, fight.

stretch armstrong 90s GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT