ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted….again

Reality Winner (hell of a name) was sentenced to five years in prison for a single document. I believe she was arrested and held till trial. As far as I know she never used the doc as a to-do list notepad.
Maybe he should get the Winners treatment.
Trump's big problem in the documents case is obstruction.

Prosecutors hate obstruction. So do judges. Obstruction undermines the criminal justice system and impedes the effective administration of justice. That's why obstruction is often considered worse than the underlying crime. Depending on the circumstances, the penalties for obstruction may be more severe than for the underlying/original crime.

Trump flouted at least one subpoena. He lied and instructed others to lie by wrongfully asserting that there had been full compliance with the subpoena. He played "keep-away" with the FBI by directing the relocation of boxes containing classified documents around his club, and then ordered the security video footage that depicted this furtive behavior to be deleted. He instructed his aide to claim that she knew nothing about the boxes when questioned by the FBI.

When Trump was running for president in 2016 he emphatically declared: "In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law." Amen. Time for Don the Con to face the music.

When Trump was running for president in 2016 he emphatically declared: "In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."
what he meant was that no Dem and nobody that he calls a RINO will be above the law

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Let’s check in on Soros’ son…

The World Economic Conference should be a reminder to us about the importance of the world economy along with the potential harm to the world economies without peaceful resolutions of confliicts. Both current and pending conflicts.

Talk among the conference delegates about our upcoming presidential election should be a reminder to us about our role in resolving conflicts and maintaining global peace.

Last edited:
Let’s check in on Soros’ son…

Little to no point in talking about it here, but even without much context, without even understanding the question that led to the Soros comments, and even though Soros did a completely terrible job getting his words out, it's not like the little we heard of his actual substance was obviously unreasoned or unfamiliar or fundamentally challenging.

Little to no point in talking about it here, but even without much context, without even understanding the question that led to the Soros comments, and even though Soros did a completely terrible job getting his words out, it's not like the little we heard of his actual substance was obviously unreasoned or unfamiliar or fundamentally challenging.

It was hard for me to tell because his platitudes put me to sleep, along with his delivery. If you are going to pretend to be an intellectual puppet because your father is a smart billionaire, you'd at least expect someone who knows how to put together a compelling sentence or two.

The World Economic Conference should be a reminder to us about the importance of the world economy along with the potential harm to the world economies without peaceful resolutions of confliicts. Both current and pending conflicts.

Talk among the conference delegates about our upcoming presidential election should be a reminder to us about our role in resolving conflicts and maintaing global peace.

And yet, we are rewarded with a choice between the worst Presidential candidates in modern history.

And yet, we are rewarded with a choice between the worst Presidential candidates in modern history.
But Trump has said he is the only candidate who can prevent WWIII, and as President would end the the Ukraine/Russian war in 24 hours.

Shouldn't the Davos world economic leaders be supporting Trump as the peace candidate rather than having reservations about both Trump and Biden :) .

Last edited:
Interesting. Sure sounds like his appointment was illegal as several high profile lawyers have argued all along.

John Candy Reaction GIF

Brady Bunch K GIF

Interesting. Sure sounds like his appointment was illegal as several high profile lawyers have argued all along.

Idiots believing anything the cult puts out there. Oh wait you’re part of said cult. Tell me how much you want to bet that this argument gets nowhere except in the Fox bubble. Notice how they didn’t cover the arrest of the star witness who made up the bribery story about the Bidens. Oh and he admitted he got his info from Russian intelligence operatives. I can stilll remember the day when republicans and former republicans and even democrats believed that the Soviets and now the Russians were out to destroy the US. And how about the communist Tucker Carlson going to Russia and not disagreeing with Putin when he said that it was Polands fault that Hitler invaded and sent hundreds of thousand Pols to the gas chamber. Not a bit of push back by Tucker the commie. Oh yeah and when he said his groceries were only a hundred dollars when in the US they’d be twice as much. He confidently forgot to mention that the average Russian only makes $200 a week as opposed to the average Smerican makes thousands a week. And he said Moscow was a much better city than any in America. Outside of the buildings right around the Kremlin, all the buildings are drab Soviet built buildings built under Stalin. I’m confused as to why Tucker doesn’t move there since all he does is trash America which with all our issues is the greatest country this world has ever seen. We are the envy of the world. Why is it everyone but Tucker wants to move here. F**k Tucker Carlson. Nothing but a Putin propagandist.

Yeah, this argument has already been tried many times. Waste of paper to try it again here.
Doesn’t matter with Trumpers. They keep recycling the same shit because they know their brethren have the attention span and memories of gnats, so every argument seems new again after a couple months. Pretty much whatever gets debunked, you can count on them bringing it up at least 10 more times like it’s some new revelation.

Doesn’t matter with Trumpers. They keep recycling the same shit because they know their brethren have the attention span and memories of gnats, so every argument seems new again after a couple months. Pretty much whatever gets debunked, you can count on them bringing it up at least 10 more times like it’s some new revelation.
This isn't even Trumper shit. This is an argument against special counsels that they've been throwing out since...I dunno, whoever was the first special counsel after Starr. It's nonsense. Courts have basically refused to give it any credence. It's embarrassing they took the time to bring it up here.

The Trumpers are bouncing around like pinballs repeating themselves saying things like:

-- Stormy Daniels was wrong.​
-- The Jean Carroll trial was a travesty.​
-- The Mueller investigation was a witch hunt.​
-- Biden is an illegitimate President. Trump won.​
-- The 2020 election was stolen.​
-- Mike Pence is weak and disloyal.​
-- Fani Willis is an illegitimate prosecutor.​
-- Jack Smith is an illegitimate prosecutor.​
-- Leticia James is an illegitimate attorney general.​
-- Engeron is biased against Trump, who didn't do anything wrong -- everybody submits inaccurate financial statements to lenders.​
-- The Georgia election was a fraud.​
-- Whatever they say about Trump isn't true.​
-- Everybody who sues Trump is politically motivated.​
-- Nobody prosecutes Trump except for political reasons.​
-- God picked Trump to be President.​
-- And on and on.​
If only Trump had improved healthcare like he promised back when he was President and controlled both houses of Congress. Had he done that, Trump would have been a hero instead of being a Trump.

Idiots believing anything the cult puts out there. Oh wait you’re part of said cult. Tell me how much you want to bet that this argument gets nowhere except in the Fox bubble. Notice how they didn’t cover the arrest of the star witness who made up the bribery story about the Bidens. Oh and he admitted he got his info from Russian intelligence operatives. I can stilll remember the day when republicans and former republicans and even democrats believed that the Soviets and now the Russians were out to destroy the US. And how about the communist Tucker Carlson going to Russia and not disagreeing with Putin when he said that it was Polands fault that Hitler invaded and sent hundreds of thousand Pols to the gas chamber. Not a bit of push back by Tucker the commie. Oh yeah and when he said his groceries were only a hundred dollars when in the US they’d be twice as much. He confidently forgot to mention that the average Russian only makes $200 a week as opposed to the average Smerican makes thousands a week. And he said Moscow was a much better city than any in America. Outside of the buildings right around the Kremlin, all the buildings are drab Soviet built buildings built under Stalin. I’m confused as to why Tucker doesn’t move there since all he does is trash America which with all our issues is the greatest country this world has ever seen. We are the envy of the world. Why is it everyone but Tucker wants to move here. F**k Tucker Carlson. Nothing but a Putin propagandist.
Yeah, about the arrest of the guy who was being paid by the FBI..... Interesting that Biden is now going after a whistleblower. Aren't the Dems the ones who went ballistic when anyone questioned whistleblowers who testified against Trump?

The FBI relied on this guy's testimony to put people away, but now that he came up with evidence against Biden, he's 'lying'.

Funny how that works.

In the end, this guy's testimony is just another in the long line of evidence against the Biden Crime Family. But, no doubt, the Biden's will try any way they can - and use any government agency - to discredit him. It's their typical MO.

• Haha
Reactions: Stuffshot
Exactly who did he put away with his testimony? Can’t find anything on that. The justice department didn’t want to release the 1023 because they didn’t think the info was credible. It was Comer who demanded it and now when the guys been indicted they avoid questions about him because they’ve been played. He was their smoking gun they said corroborated the corrupt payouts to the Bidens. You Trumpers just can’t accept that he’s the criminal who will be convicted and sent to prison. Poor Donald he now being treated like Nivalny. Except he wasn’t poisened the killed in prison. Naga Republicans haven’t got one thousandth the guts and courage he had. What happened to the orthodox Republican Party that used to rail against the commies. Now they think they are ok. If that’s the case why don’t all you who believe that moved to Moscow. Then complain once about the government and you can enjoy your stay in the gulag.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yeah, about the arrest of the guy who was being paid by the FBI..... Interesting that Biden is now going after a whistleblower. Aren't the Dems the ones who went ballistic when anyone questioned whistleblowers who testified against Trump?

The FBI relied on this guy's testimony to put people away, but now that he came up with evidence against Biden, he's 'lying'.

Funny how that works.

In the end, this guy's testimony is just another in the long line of evidence against the Biden Crime Family. But, no doubt, the Biden's will try any way they can - and use any government agency - to discredit him. It's their typical MO.
There are two important time points in politics.
1- when THEY are all conspiracy theorist.
2- shit, they may be right and I’ve ben played but can’t admit it.
It’s the human element and we ALL have powerful propagandists that educate themselves only on how to steer us all, like beef cattle growing towards slaughter.
The older crowd known that the younger hate it, but they’re paid to be teachers!
Either get their he’d in the shoot, or you are fired!
The fact that this was obvious to me at 13, putting growth hormone in 500# beef cattle ear skin, makes me question how ****in stupid Americans are being groomed for.
I’m a C, and alway be, student.

The Trumpers are bouncing around like pinballs repeating themselves saying things like:

-- Stormy Daniels was wrong.​
-- The Jean Carroll trial was a travesty.​
-- The Mueller investigation was a witch hunt.​
-- Biden is an illegitimate President. Trump won.​
-- The 2020 election was stolen.​
-- Mike Pence is weak and disloyal.​
-- Fani Willis is an illegitimate prosecutor.​
-- Jack Smith is an illegitimate prosecutor.​
-- Leticia James is an illegitimate attorney general.​
-- Engeron is biased against Trump, who didn't do anything wrong -- everybody submits inaccurate financial statements to lenders.​
-- The Georgia election was a fraud.​
-- Whatever they say about Trump isn't true.​
-- Everybody who sues Trump is politically motivated.​
-- Nobody prosecutes Trump except for political reasons.​
-- God picked Trump to be President.​
-- And on and on.​
If only Trump had improved healthcare like he promised back when he was President and controlled both houses of Congress. Had he done that, Trump would have been a hero instead of being a Trump.
You act like that’s a lot. Jeez

Exactly who did he put away with his testimony? Can’t find anything on that. The justice department didn’t want to release the 1023 because rethey didn’t think the info was credible. It was Comer who demanded it and now when the guys been indicted they avoid questions about him because they’ve been played. He was their smoking gun they said corroborated the corrupt payouts to the Bidens. You Trumpers just can’t accept that he’s the criminal who will be convicted and sent to prison. Poor Donald he now being treated like Nivalny. Except he wasn’t poisened the killed in prison. Naga Republicans haven’t got one thousandth the guts and courage he had. What happened to the orthodox Republican Party that used to rail against the commies. Now they think they are ok. If that’s the case why don’t all you who believe that moved to Moscow. Then complain once about the government and you can enjoy your stay in the gulag.
I guess you're right. The FBI probably paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars because he was such a nice guy.

Exactly who did he put away with his testimony? Can’t find anything on that. The justice department didn’t want to release the 1023 because they didn’t think the info was credible. It was Comer who demanded it and now when the guys been indicted they avoid questions about him because they’ve been played. He was their smoking gun they said corroborated the corrupt payouts to the Bidens. You Trumpers just can’t accept that he’s the criminal who will be convicted and sent to prison. Poor Donald he now being treated like Nivalny. Except he wasn’t poisened the killed in prison. Naga Republicans haven’t got one thousandth the guts and courage he had. What happened to the orthodox Republican Party that used to rail against the commies. Now they think they are ok. If that’s the case why don’t all you who believe that moved to Moscow. Then complain once about the government and you can enjoy your stay in the gulag.
It’s interesting that Smirnov waited until 2020 to make his false claims about Biden. Seems like there was something significant happening in 2020. Can’t remember exactly what it was, but I’m pretty sure there was something happening in 2020.

I guess you're right. The FBI probably paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars because he was such a nice guy.
Ok who did he help put away? Still waiting. Might want to try a different flavor of kool aid.

Yeah, they're definitely being played by Putin.

Reagan must be turning in his grave.

Funny how that works.

Here's what happened, danc. The Biden/Burisma/Bribe story was a fiction orchestrated by Russian intelligence to hurt Biden and help your boy. Comer, Jordan et al. bought it hook, line and sinker.

I know you're not reading that at the Gateway Pundit, but let me know if you need any links.

Ok who did he help put away? Still waiting. Might want to try a different flavor of kool aid.
I'm not privy to FBI records. Whoever the FBI put away. Why do you think they were paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Now I see why you're so easily duped.

It wasn't just Comer. Here's Grassley's official web site:

There are two important time points in politics.
1- when THEY are all conspiracy theorist.
2- shit, they may be right and I’ve ben played but can’t admit it.
It’s the human element and we ALL have powerful propagandists that educate themselves only on how to steer us all, like beef cattle growing towards slaughter.
The older crowd known that the younger hate it, but they’re paid to be teachers!
Either get their he’d in the shoot, or you are fired!
The fact that this was obvious to me at 13, putting growth hormone in 500# beef cattle ear skin, makes me question how ****in stupid Americans are being groomed for.
I’m a C, and alway be, student.
There's also a third time in politics when they say:

3. I'm a MAGA for Trump. I have no idea if it's true or not, but Trump said so and he almost pronounced all the words correctly so I'm going to say it too so I can own the Libs.

Edit: This was in response to Post 2743. (The post I responded to was dropped. We never had this problem with thread view):

I got tired.

Had I Googled "ridiculous claims by Trump and his supporters", the list would have been a mile long and I would have needed two days on my phone to thumbtype it into the post. So I just went with the ones I thought everyone would remember.

Last edited:
I'm not privy to FBI records. Whoever the FBI put away. Why do you think they were paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Now I see why you're so easily duped.
Just in case you are unaware, FBI prosecutions are announced with much fanfare. Unless you are a hillbilly living in a trailer you would know that. Or you have just consumed way too much orange Trump kool aid. I prefer to think the latter rather than you being just so stupid. And the leader of the orange Trump crime family has 91 felony charges including stealing classified files to sell to who knows who. We all know he’s transactional. Oh yeah and he did try to overturn a fair election. And his own people told him there was no evidence of anything shady unless you’re talking about the people arrested for voting for orange Trump multiple times. See PA,NV,FL etc.

Edit: This was in response to Post 2743. (The post I responded to was dropped. We never had this problem with thread view):

I got tired.

Had I Googled "ridiculous claims by Trump and his supporters", the list would have been a mile long and I would have needed two days on my phone to thumbtype it into the post. So I just went with the ones I thought everyone would remember.
Sorry but the orange kool aid drinkers will not remember any of his transgressions or deny they are legitimate. There is absolutely no hope for them. They are the same ones who believe that Jewish space lasers started the California wildfires. MTG sure does. Time to cull the herd.

Just in case you are unaware, FBI prosecutions are announced with much fanfare. Unless you are a hillbilly living in a trailer you would know that. Or you have just consumed way too much orange Trump kool aid. I prefer to think the latter rather than you being just so stupid. And the leader of the orange Trump crime family has 91 felony charges including stealing classified files to sell to who knows who. We all know he’s transactional. Oh yeah and he did try to overturn a fair election. And his own people told him there was no evidence of anything shady unless you’re talking about the people arrested for voting for orange Trump multiple times. See PA,NV,FL etc.
Link me to those prosecutions and who the state's witnesses are, if it's so easy. I'm sure your internet skillz are way beyond mine.

Again, why do you think the FBI was paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars if he wasn't helping the FBI prosecute their targets?

Link me to those prosecutions and who the state's witnesses are, if it's so easy. I'm sure your internet skillz are way beyond mine.

Again, why do you think the FBI was paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars if he wasn't helping the FBI prosecute their targets?
Doesn’t take a lot of skill which I definitely have little of to go to the fbi website or the DOJ website to see the indictments and prosecutions.
I suspect there will be some pretty uncomfortable behinds at the FBI for paying this guy who has admitted he lied about the Biden bribery scheme and was in contact with Russian intelligence officials. I’d imagine they’re the same ones who have been meddling in our elections. I’d bet you agree with Orange Trump that the Russians can do whatever the hell they want with our NATO allies. You know the ones who went to war and lost soldiers after 911. They lived up to their article 5 obligations. But hey just F them. Let the Russians have Ukraine then Poland then the Chech Republic then Germany and Great Britain. Who needs them anyway.
You just can’t fix stupid and it’s really difficult to save those that have had too much orange kool aid.

• Haha
Doesn’t take a lot of skill which I definitely have little of to go to the fbi website or the DOJ website to see the indictments and prosecutions.
I suspect there will be some pretty uncomfortable behinds at the FBI for paying this guy who has admitted he lied about the Biden bribery scheme and was in contact with Russian intelligence officials. I’d imagine they’re the same ones who have been meddling in our elections. I’d bet you agree with Orange Trump that the Russians can do whatever the hell they want with our NATO allies. You know the ones who went to war and lost soldiers after 911. They lived up to their article 5 obligations. But hey just F them. Let the Russians have Ukraine then Poland then the Chech Republic then Germany and Great Britain. Who needs them anyway.
You just can’t fix stupid and it’s really difficult to save those that have had too much orange kool aid.
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

• Love
Such a dem way to stereotype Hillbillies, trailers. You are really going to enjoy the 24' election.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT