ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted….again

Did you know that Bill Barr said he conducted a thorough investigation into 2020 election fraud but in reality he was lying and never did a single investigation at all? He even ordered state AGs to stand down and do nothing even if they found fraud that would've changed the election.
So, Barr said he conducted an investigation but didn't (according to you), so you don't believe Barr, while Trump said he conducted an investigation but didn't, so therefore you believe Trump.

I believe I understand exactly what you are saying.

First, that’s NOT a state AG, so you remain full of it on that. Second, the state is supposed to investigate any credible indication of voter fraud, not him, so Barr was doing what he should do - not interfere. Third, that guy was a Trumpster looking for Trump support in an upcoming election - he was sucking up. Sloppily, too.

Last edited:
60% of the country hates Trump, but you keep quadrupling down on stupid, convinced that it's impossible that such a disliked person would actually lose an election.
It may be incomprehensible to you, but I have a lot of very accomplished, successful friends who think there's no way Biden got 81 million votes.

Why does it make you so mad that there are people who have a different viewpoint? Were you upset at Stacey Abrams and her supporters?

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
I have a lot of very accomplished, successful friends

200w.gif

Reactions: zeke4ahs and MrBing
It may be incomprehensible to you, but I have a lot of very accomplished, successful friends who think there's no way Biden got 81 million votes.

Why does it make you so mad that there are people who have a different viewpoint? Were you upset at Stacey Abrams and her supporters?

I'm not mad, just think it's more sad that so many are still obsessed with an election result from nearly 3 years ago. I thought Trump would lose going in '20 to basically anyone. Dems were winning special elections at a high rate, even in red states, they won substantially in the 2018 midterms, as everything became a Trump referendum. All signs were pointing to a Trump defeat.

Me too nobody believes that shit. The couple of freinds that tried to defend that got sideways looks so they stfu. It's ridiculous at this point especially watching everything unfold since and all the shit they've uncovered with the fbi paying off social media before the election. They do it while nobody does a damn thing. We're in a bad place. Sorries

I'm not mad, just think it's more sad that so many are still obsessed with an election result from nearly 3 years ago. I thought Trump would lose going in '20 to basically anyone. Dems were winning special elections at a high rate, even in red states, they won substantially in the 2018 midterms, as everything became a Trump referendum. All signs were pointing to a Trump defeat.
So why comment on it at all if it's old news to you? You certainly don't condemn Stacey Abrams and her followers for thinking they won their election.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Me too nobody believes that shit. The couple of freinds that tried to defend that got sideways looks so they stfu. It's ridiculous at this point especially watching everything unfold since and all the shit they've uncovered with the fbi paying off social media before the election. They do it while nobody does a damn thing. We're in a bad place. Sorries
Hey, off-topic, but since some shithead has disabled my ability to send new DMs, Mark or Goat (Bloom claims it's not him), I don't have the authority to post on the thread "Inmate no. P01135809" I can only do a reaction to it.

Otherwise, I'd be backing you up there.

Cmon man. Trump was smoking everything at 1 am. I go to bed. 6 in the morning my phones ringing off the hook. Did you see what happened? Wtf. Then all the videos surface Detroit covering windows. Boxes rolling in, people handling the election from both sides saying something went awry. All these ballots were 100% Biden.

Then the Inauguration. If he was so adored why were there 3 layers of barbed wire fence defending him? Coup complete. I know your smarter than that 2002.

I know you laughed at my wef post but damn everything they want is happening. Covid was a hoax. Old timers are like what is going on? Uggghhh

Then we start sending billions to ukraine??? All these politicians and Hollywood show up at zelenskis door? Jesus. Really?

Meanwhile gas skyrockets, interest rates soar, groceries are sky high, supplies are high, the border is whacked. And I sit here and watch some of you turn a blind eye.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and DANC
Hey, off-topic, but since some shithead has disabled my ability to send new DMs, Mark or Goat (Bloom claims it's not him), I don't have the authority to post on the thread "Inmate no. P01135809" I can only do a reaction to it.

Been there done that over a dozen times. That's not an exaggeration. :(

It's cowardly. I expect to be disabled on this thread now.
There's other forums with a much more diverse range of peeps and from more states. Bloom ran Brad off for gawd sakes. Brad was an excellent poster and very neutral. Maybe they want to discontinue the WC or just hear what they wanna hear.

Love the teamwork!!!

There's other forums with a much more diverse range of peeps and from more states. Bloom ran Brad off for gawd sakes. Brad was an excellent poster and very neutral. Maybe they want to discontinue the WC or just hear what they wanna hear.
Deep State infiltration, no doubt.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I didn't run Brad off. Brad ran Brad off. Whatever topic it was, he replied three times to me w/o a response. Then he insults me, so I reply back with something snarky, and he condemns to never responding to him again. LOL

The fragility.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I didn't run Brad off. Brad ran Brad off. Whatever topic it was, he replied three times to me w/o a response. Then he insults me, so I reply back with something snarky, and he condemns to never responding to him again. LOL

The fragility.
He didn't like your shit any more than the rest of us.

You're a cancer here.

Your friends are either idiots, or have a huge math problem. Absentee/ mail ballots poured in for a month or so prior to election day. Lines were huge in several states for people voting early...

Biden won the mail vote in nearly every state, and in nearly every county within those states. You think all of those election offices in couties in red states where Biden surpassed Clinton's 2016 numbers were corrupt for Biden?

Clinton won by 3000 votes in the popular vote in 2016. Biden bested her numbers, esp with regards to cutting into Trump's 2016 numbers in some of the reddest counties around. Yet Republicans like Kemp and Raffensberger got more votes than Trump. So do you think all of those "mule ballots" purposely marked Biden for POTUS and Kemp for Governor? Don't you think Stacey would expose things if she were deliberately slighted like that?

The most frustrating aspect of people who swallow this nonsense is the fact that they suspend common sense. The GOP won the House in 2020, yet every single one of those GOP House candidates were on the same ballot as both Trump and Biden. That means voters made a conscious choice in many races not to vote a straight ticket, and lots of people who voted for down ballot GOP candidates went out of their way to vote for Biden at the top.

Trump railed against mail/early voting, likely because in states where they were counted last he waanted to have his supporters dominate the election day vote so he could later claim (just exactly as he's done) that non-Trump votes were illegal.

Hell we have Bannion on audio discussing this very plan BEFORE election day. They were counting on stupid people to swallow their nonsense, and only you can definitively reveal if you are among that particular demographic they relied on...

Your friends are either idiots, or have a huge math problem. Absentee/ mail ballots poured in for a month or so prior to election day. Lines were huge in several states for people voting early...

Biden won the mail vote in nearly every state, and in nearly every county within those states. You think all of those election offices in couties in red states where Biden surpassed Clinton's 2016 numbers were corrupt for Biden?

Clinton won by 3000 votes in the popular vote in 2016. Biden bested her numbers, esp with regards to cutting into Trump's 2016 numbers in some of the reddest counties around. Yet Republicans like Kemp and Raffensberger got more votes than Trump. So do you think all of those "mule ballots" purposely marked Biden for POTUS and Kemp for Governor? Don't you think Stacey would expose things if she were deliberately slighted like that?

The most frustrating aspect of people who swallow this nonsense is the fact that they suspend common sense. The GOP won the House in 2020, yet every single one of those GOP House candidates were on the same ballot as both Trump and Biden. That means voters made a conscious choice in many races not to vote a straight ticket, and lots of people who voted for down ballot GOP candidates went out of their way to vote for Biden at the top.

Trump railed against mail/early voting, likely because in states where they were counted last he waanted to have his supporters dominate the election day vote so he could later claim (just exactly as he's done) that non-Trump votes were illegal.

Hell we have Bannion on audio discussing this very plan BEFORE election day. They were counting on stupid people to swallow their nonsense, and only you can definitively reveal if you are among that particular demographic they relied on...

They can never seem to explain how the votes are fraudulent for president but the down-ballot races where the GOP won are legit.

Cmon man. Trump was smoking everything at 1 am. I go to bed. 6 in the morning my phones ringing off the hook. Did you see what happened? Wtf. Then all the videos surface Detroit covering windows. Boxes rolling in, people handling the election from both sides saying something went awry. All these ballots were 100% Biden.

Then the Inauguration. If he was so adored why were there 3 layers of barbed wire fence defending him? Coup complete. I know your smarter than that 2002.

I know you laughed at my wef post but damn everything they want is happening. Covid was a hoax. Old timers are like what is going on? Uggghhh

Then we start sending billions to ukraine??? All these politicians and Hollywood show up at zelenskis door? Jesus. Really?

Meanwhile gas skyrockets, interest rates soar, groceries are sky high, supplies are high, the border is whacked. And I sit here and watch some of you turn a blind eye.
Come on, man -- now you're promoting the fallacy that votes have to come into the counting area (1) at a regular, consistent rate all night long, and (2) in batches reflecting the same distribution between candidates that is ultimately reflected in the final result, or they aren't legitimate. That's bat shit crazy.

Votes come in when they come in, and the fact that you went to bed for a while has nothing to do with it.

Then you top it off by asking, "if he was so adored why were there 3 layers of barbed wire fence defending him?" Seriously? You don't know?

Biden's inauguration occurred only 14 days after your fellow conservatives stormed the Capitol, threatened to hang Mike Pence, and scared poor little Josh Hawley so much that he sprinted into the basement.

eee8683a-e2df-4150-b214-60c4ed06540f-AFP_AFP_8YA8J6.jpg

So, the barbed wire was needed to protect those who attended the inauguration. It's a shame, but we can't rely on the honor system anymore when conservatives are nearby.

Hell we have Bannon on audio discussing this very plan BEFORE election day. They were counting on stupid people to swallow their nonsense...
Anyone who hasn't listened to this needs to do so, now.

Of course, on election day I remember this phenomenon being discussed here, on this forum... the fact that mail-in votes would strongly favor Biden and that some states, by law, would not be able to even BEGIN to count them until all polls had closed, so the "early returns" in those states would be WAY WAY off from reality.

The fragility.
Disingenuous or lacking awareness. MULTIPLE posters, including GOAT, Bulk & many others on your team weighed in about you being a dick & causing him to lead. Quit being a victim (but,but he insulted me😢😢😢) & own it. You seem to remain oblivious to the fact that you are almost universally reviled.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Disingenuous or lacking awareness. MULTIPLE posters, including GOAT, Bulk & many others on your team weighed in about you being a dick & causing him to lead. Quit being a victim (but,but he insulted me😢😢😢) & own it. You seem to remain oblivious to the fact that you are almost universally reviled.
Y'all keep bringing it up. Not a victim. Just telling FTW how it went down.

Please
Come on, man -- now you're promoting the fallacy that votes have to come into the counting area (1) at a regular, consistent rate all night long, and (2) in batches reflecting the same distribution between candidates that is ultimately reflected in the final result, or they aren't legitimate. That's bat shit crazy.

Votes come in when they come in, and the fact that you went to bed for a while has nothing to do with it.

Then you top it off by asking, "if he was so adored why were there 3 layers of barbed wire fence defending him?" Seriously? You don't know?

Biden's inauguration occurred only 14 days after your fellow conservatives stormed the Capitol, threatened to hang Mike Pence, and scared poor little Josh Hawley so much that he sprinted into the basement.

eee8683a-e2df-4150-b214-60c4ed06540f-AFP_AFP_8YA8J6.jpg

So, the barbed wire was needed to protect those who attended the inauguration. It's a shame, but we can't rely on the honor system anymore when conservatives are nearby.
If it would have been a real insurrection Pence wouldn't be here. There weren't armed groups running around shooting so please stop.

DC is a problem not a solution. They all need fired.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It’s not political y’all. Stop saying that it is.

Back at you, y'all. Check out this schedule of presidential primaries and similar events in 2024:

There are several events each week from Jan. through June, 2024. Not all are scheduled, yet. Neither Trump nor anybody else has the right to claim immunity just by volunteering to be a candidate. What's next -- no trials during deer season?

Dang, so I robbed a bank. Big deal.

Now they are scheduling my trial for bank robbery beginning on the day of an IU basketball game. How unfair with that scheduling!

They are obviously TARGETING ME!
Besides, what’s it matter when Trump has a 40-50 point lead?

Reactions: UncleMark
Dang, so I robbed a bank. Big deal.

Now they are scheduling my trial for bank robbery beginning on the day of an IU basketball game. How unfair with that scheduling!

They are obviously TARGETING ME!

I love how Judge Chutkan is handling Trump so far. Reports are Trump's lawyer got all wound up and loud with her, and she told him to dial it down a notch (or some such phrasing). The April 2026 trial date request -- that the defense would not waver from -- was an insult to all concerned, and she evidently took that into account. A March 24 trial date is the price they paid for fvcking with her. It remains to be seen how she will deal with Trump's never ending postings calling her out.

Woah boy. Anyone that had paid any attention the weeks before the election knew that if it was close Trumo was going to be ahead late at night. There’s a reason for that and it’s not a conspiracy. The big cities and urban areas take longer to count, Those are usually the last ones in. And Trump wasn’t winning those. Are you a Putin fan? Kind of sounds like it.

I love how Judge Chutkan is handling Trump so far. Reports are Trump's lawyer got all wound up and loud with her, and she told him to dial it down a notch (or some such phrasing). The April 2026 trial date request -- that the defense would not waver from -- was an insult to all concerned, and she evidently took that into account. A March 24 trial date is the price they paid for fvcking with her. It remains to be seen how she will deal with Trump's never ending postings calling her out.
Here's one account of today's discussion between Trump's attorney and the judge:

And here's a new explanation why Trump and his colleagues may want to get the case out of state court (cameras in the courtroom):

This commentator is also saying that, even if the Georgia case is transferred to federal court, Trump would not have authority to terminate it if he is reelected and the Georgia prosecutors would still control it:

"So for example, if Donald Trump wins in ’24 or some other Republican, he can’t terminate the state prosecution, but it does change things,”

Never read anybody else saying that. Is this correct, lawyers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT