ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hype Thread

Trump Election GIF by HOSSDESIGNUSA

Old broken down pile of crap 🤣🤣🤣. Can you imagine how horrible trump must be at home watching tv. Crabby 🤣🤣
I got a question. When President Biden said Hunter was the smartest man he knows was the President in his right mind when he said it?

I got a question. When President Biden said Hunter was the smartest man he knows was the President in his right mind when he said it?
That I can’t answer. But hunter might be. He might be learning mandarin in his left hand while sorting logic puzzles in his right while a lady of the night commits sins on him pastor. Vices like his can be a sign of depression, boredom, all kinds of stuff but not necessarily a lack of intellect. I want to get one of his paintings. My ex stoker sent me a video of an elephant that paints. I’d love to one day have art in my house with a story behind each piece. That was done by dumbo shortly after his relocation to the reserve. And this is a Biden original. His brush literally touched this canvas. Admire the crack induced rage in his strokes

Reactions: VanPastorMan
When Trump was President we had precisely ZERO hurricanes named Beryl
He wanted to nuke hurricanes. Imbecile.

Then there was Dorian. You know, the Cat 5 hurricane targeting the southeast coast that Trump insisted was a threat to Alabama. Alabamans started to panic, NOAA said don't worry Alabama, the NWS in Birmingham said don't worry Alabama but Trump, not to be contradicted, forced the agency to issue a statement saying Trump was right and that tropical storm force winds could have impacted Alabama - - even though that was not a realistic threat as the storm approached the Atlantic coast.

Trump broke the law (18 U.S.C. 2074) when he altered (with a Sharpie) an official map showing the projected path and displayed it publicly.

The Trump administration will be directing NOAA, the NHC, FDA, CDC, NIH, etc., in a second term. Trump's a fvcking genius, though, since his uncle was a professor at MIT, so we'll be in good hands.

Daly is a legit athlete. He threw the first pitch at the birds game. Effortless hard strike. There’s videos of him kicking barefoot field goals. Right down the middle. While smoking
Filterless Marlborough Red in your lips, helps calm the nerves. NOT that coffin nail smokers have nerves or feelings, mind you. He probably had a rare T Bone in his golf back too.

Daly is a legit athlete. He threw the first pitch at the birds game. Effortless hard strike. There’s videos of him kicking barefoot field goals. Right down the middle. While smoking
That backswing though, I saw it live in his prime 10 feet away. Outstanding! Trump only wishes he could do that. You can't photoshop a John Daly golf swing. There is no other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT