ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Drunk Republicans are choosing Russia over the constitution

The Kenyan was in office for 8 years prior to Trump WHY didn’t he fix the Russian problem?
He didn't have a Russian problem! Your liar-in-chief does.

Furthermore, what is this "Kenyan" reference? That is as racist as it can get! I don't recall you, or anybody for that matter, referring Trump to a German ancestry in a derogatory way!

Shame on you!!!

He didn't have a Russian problem! Your liar-in-chief does.

Furthermore, what is this "Kenyan" reference? That is as racist as it can get! I don't recall you, or anybody for that matter, referring Trump to a German ancestry in a derogatory way!

Shame on you!!!
The seeds were planted when the Kenyan was in office, I am proud of my Father and his Kentucky heritage, So I am sure Obama is proud of his father too! Only a closeted racist could want to call someone a racist;)
Trump 2020:)

The seeds were planted when the Kenyan was in office, I am proud of my Father and his Kentucky heritage, So I am sure Obama is proud of his father too! Only a closeted racist could want to call someone a racist;)
Trump 2020:)
I am happy to hear that you are proud of your Kentucky heritage. However, has anybody spoken of you as a Kentuckian in a derogatory way? If someone did, were you pissed or proud of it?

I am sure Obama is proud of his father and also of his Kenyan heritage. However, the way you and others refer to him as Kenyan is truly derogative. You know that. If you don't, you really are hopelessly ignorant and insensitive, and I don't think you are. Or, are you?

I am happy to hear that you are proud of your Kentucky heritage. However, has anybody spoken of you as a Kentuckian in a derogatory way? If someone did, were you pissed or proud of it?

I am sure Obama is proud of his father and also of his Kenyan heritage. However, the way you and others refer to him as Kenyan is truly derogative. You know that. If you don't, you really are hopelessly ignorant and insensitive, and I don't think you are. Or, are you?
I am not highly educated but I am not ignorant. I am very insensitive, you are right about that. I laugh off people that call me a half breed Kentuckian, I was born in Indiana! I do get upset if someone asked if I am a UK fan. Obama didn’t have to put up with anything like Trump has from your side.

Last edited:
Obama didn’t have to put up with anything like Trump has from your side.
Obama did not make asinine statements nor blatant lies on a daily basis as Trump does. That makes a huge difference! If you don't know the difference, you really need to see a shrink. I am sure even Kentucky has a shrink or two!:)

Besides, nobody calls Trump a German in a derogative way as you and your likes make of Obama and Kenya. What you do does not make Obama less of a man nor his presidency. It only shows how low you and your likes are.:(

Reactions: Lucy01
Obama did not make asinine statements nor blatant lies on a daily basis as Trump does. That makes a huge difference! If you don't know the difference, you really need to see a shrink. I am sure even Kentucky has a shrink or two!:)

Besides, nobody calls Trump a German in a derogative way as you and your likes make of Obama and Kenya. What you do does not make Obama less of a man nor his presidency. It only shows how low you and your likes are.:(
Tony Rezko says hi;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT