ADVERTISEMENT

Trump couldnā€™t restrain himself šŸ˜”

I think the MAGA crowd is 100% scared of Harris. Maybe not so much on policy; moreso on some of the demographics she personally represents.
Check who voted for which option in the Biden Options poll. Our MAGA friends heavily prefer Biden stay in the race and arenā€™t for Harris replacing him. It in no way proves theyā€™re afraid of Harris, but itā€™s good evidence they afraid of running against a replacement for Biden now.

"The U.S. flag code, which is not legally enforceable, specifically says that the flag is not to be inverted ā€œexcept as a signal of dire distress in instance of extreme danger to life or property.ā€
Yes, itā€™s a sign that you, your ship, house, etc. are personally in danger of some kind and in need of assistance. Whoā€™s running over to assist DDE? Itā€™s disrespectful to use it as a form of protest. It makes it lees likely to be taken seriously as an SOS signal.

Yes, itā€™s a sign that you, your ship are personally in danger of some kind and in need of assistance. Whoā€™s running over to assist DDE? Itā€™s disrespectful to use it as a form of protest.
I don't know his personal situation. It could be he feels he is in imminent danger of bodily harm. I would happily assist if he drops me his coordinates.

I'm sure she identifies as both Indian and black. Because she is both. And she's married to a white Jew. She should be the poster child for a post-racialized America. Great profile.

Too bad she's not more intelligent.
Itā€™s a head scratcher as to why sheā€™s not more intellectually gifted given that her parents were both at the highest levels of academic and professional achievement. How many of us here have both parents with Ph.Dā€™s, where your father taught economics at Stanford and mother was one of the top biomedical scientists? Iā€™m betting her younger sister got all the smarts.

Reactions: BradStevens
This is his playbook. Get out ahead of the other candidate, define them, give them a knickname, and hope it sticks. It worked in the 2016 primary and general and the 2024 primary and he'll keep doing it for as long as he's in politics, I'd guess.
Only 4 months to go, if Joeā€™s comment today (boarding Air Force 1) that he can beat Trump comes true.

Not sure any other Republican candidate could have withstood the lawfare.

Then again, few would had as many lawfare opportunities. NY State AG tried to bankrupt Trump, and Manhattan DA, Bragg and former DoJ made sure the convicted felon tag could be applied every time a Democratic supporter spoke.

The lawfare house of cards is falling down faster than the cards can be replaced now.

I think many disaffected voters wonā€™t support the DNC political machine this fall.

Reporting per capita numbers - which is what the original post I was replying to did - is dishonest here.

According to the 2023 census data, 75.3% of Americans identify as 'white alone.' 13.7% of Americans are black or African American (those percentages are based off the average of 331,464,948 total US citizens).

I have no idea what the 'per capita' percentage of racists actually is referenced above (the person posting it didn't list it), but hypothetically letā€™s say it's 10%. In what effing world is 10% of 75.3% of a number the same as 10% of 13.7% of the same number?
Wrong. Shooterā€™s implication is that youā€™re more likely to be racist if youā€™re a Trump supporter. And that means heā€™s talking about rates. Rates are measured at per capita.

Donā€™t even try to defend it. Youā€™ll just look even more naive than you do so try your lazy supporting of a Race Card play.

Last edited:
Itā€™s a head scratcher as to why sheā€™s not more intellectually gifted given that her parents were both at the highest levels of academic and professional achievement. How many of us here have both parents with Ph.Dā€™s, where your father taught economics at Stanford and mother was one of the top biomedical scientists? Iā€™m betting her younger sister got all the smarts.
Itā€™s entirely possible that her parents were too caught up in their own professional lives to make sure she was grounded in reality. She comes off as confused as Dan Quayle.

Itā€™s entirely possible that her parents were too caught up in their own professional lives to make sure she was grounded in reality. She comes off as confused as Dan Quayle.
And thereā€™s always the random factor. My ex ex stoker was dumb as hell. Never even considered college. Her brother got his doctorate in nuclear physics from mit

Wrong. Shooterā€™s implication is that youā€™re moire likely to be racist if youā€™re a Trump supporter. And t that means heā€™s talking about rates. Rates are measured at per capita.

Donā€™t even try to defend it. Youā€™ll just look even more naive than you do so try your lazy supporting of a Race Card play.

Black racism is more out in the open and accepted in society. Read through comments on the right topics and they are more than comfortable wearing their racism on their sleeve. And those who hold those opinions are able to do so proudly because of useful idiots like Shooter. (This post isn't the racist one but there is a whole bunch flying in the comments under it.)

Black racism is more out in the open and accepted in society. Read through comments on the right topics and they are more than comfortable wearing their racism on their sleeve. And those who hold those opinions are able to do so proudly because of useful idiots like Shooter. (This post isn't the racist one but there is a whole bunch flying in the comments under it.)
Imagine an academic asking for a grant to study black racism. Useful white liberal idiots are empowering it.

Assist him with what?
An upside-down US flag is an internationally recognized symbol of distress and danger requiring assistance. Like an SOS. It's especially recognized at sea when a sailboat or ship is disabled, or someone aboard is sick and in need of assistance. He's had it in his avatar for some period of time.

Last edited:
An upside-down US flag is an internationally recognized symbol of distress and danger requiring an assistance. Like an SOS. It's especially recognized at sea when a sailboat or ship is disabled, or someone aboard is sick and in need of assistance. He's had it in his avatar for some period of time.
A long enough period of time to question whether there's really an emergency.

Wrong. Shooterā€™s implication is that youā€™re moire likely to be racist if youā€™re a Trump supporter. And t that means heā€™s talking about rates. Rates are measured at per capita.

I was replying to this from you:

There are, on a per capita basis, just as many anti-white African American racists as there are white anti-whatever racists if not more based on the complete anti-whiteness takeover on the progressive side.
Itā€™s silly to think there are as many anti-white racists as there are white racists.

And there arenā€™t with progressives? In the squad? No one is more racist than cori bush and half of blm etc. thatā€™s America. Cuts both ways
Any post that shows the concept that both sides of the aisle are imperfect is a step in the correct direction. We all need to turn an objective eye towards DC!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Is the Hawk Tuah girl old enough for ya? šŸ˜Š
Being the jerk that I am and in all honesty she isnā€™t nearly cute enough. Would never be on my radar. The downside to my standards is that not unlike Biden Iā€™ve aged out. Iā€™m in trouble Morrison. What I like and what Iā€™m used to pulling I canā€™t pull anymore. Gonna have to learn how to sail or make competition briskets or somethin

Being the jerk that I am and in all honesty she isnā€™t nearly cute enough. Would never be on my radar. The downside to my standards is that not unlike Biden Iā€™ve aged out. Iā€™m in trouble Morrison. What I like and what Iā€™m used to pulling I canā€™t pull anymore. Gonna have to learn how to sail or make competition briskets or somethin
I feel ya on that. It happens overnight. I had a good run on dating younger women, then suddenly your advances are taken as a fatherly figure being complementary and funny. The odds go from 80% success rate to 10% šŸ˜‚ Now, since Iā€™m in this new reality, I feel obligated to protect young women from the likes of you! But you should still have a few years left in you. šŸ˜Š There are times when I even wish I were married again. šŸ¤”

I feel ya on that. It happens overnight. I had a good run on dating younger women, then suddenly your advances are taken as a fatherly figure being complementary and funny. The odds go from 80% success rate to 10% šŸ˜‚ Now, since Iā€™m in this new reality, I feel obligated to protect young women from the likes of you! But you should still have a few years left in you. šŸ˜Š There are times when I even wish I were married again. šŸ¤”
It happens overnight. Me too on marriage, but it passes šŸ¤£

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and Morrison
Also DJT is a world class ass and you somehow think thatā€™s cool and Presidential. How and why? Itā€™s incredibly embarrassing that you guys cheer that on. Your mothers must be proud.
Look dumbass. Itā€™s not that I like everything about Trump because he says some things that pisses me off, but voting for the President is about policies and whatā€™s best for our country. It doesnā€™t help that the Dems try every criminal way to take Trump out of the election like a bunch of scared bitches.

Reactions: DANC
Look dumbass. Itā€™s not that I like everything about Trump because he says some things that pisses me off, but voting for the President is about policies and whatā€™s best for our country. It doesnā€™t help that the Dems try every criminal way to take Trump out of the election like a bunch of scared bitches.
Thanks for your input. Vote for whomever you want to vote for. If thatā€™s the world class ass, go for it. The point was about cheering the ass on as if his incivilty is something to admire.

An upside-down US flag is an internationally recognized symbol of distress and danger requiring assistance. Like an SOS. It's especially recognized at sea when a sailboat or ship is disabled, or someone aboard is sick and in need of assistance. He's had it in his avatar for some period of time.
And he is on a message board, not an admiral in any Navy.

So just who is taking shit just a bit too far?

As I said a year or so ago. All of my know acquaintances, post military indoctrination, can not simply roll back into civi life. They've got a degree of "effing" wierded out in their minds.
I'm continually apologetic/ respectful for that, yet expect those, especially officer level to realize, The Government that you are sworn to die for. .. Has been stolen.

Looks like Trump wants Biden and feels Kamala is the loan alternate option. Iā€™m not sure, I think Biden will stick in race, lose and if nation doesnā€™t end, then a moderate donkey comes in 2028.
"loan"? lmao

No, that's not what it is, although it's not surprising you see it that way. What's really going on is a double standard. If a man bangs lots of chicks, he's a player. If a woman bangs lots of men, she's a whore who is sleeping her way to the top. That narrative is all you're playing into with this nonsense, and it doesn't go any deeper or more meaningful than that.
You don't see the difference between having sex because it's fun and having sex to seek a higher political office?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT