ADVERTISEMENT

Trump couldnā€™t restrain himself šŸ˜”

I have said I don't find her particularly bright...then again I also said she should be President right now after the debate. These guys all know that Harris wouldn't be even there 20th choice and the reasons why are the same reasons why she gets criticism from the right. Her past is going to be brought up and be fair game. Her achievements are pretty sparse. She says and does dumb sh** on a regular basis and that is in a spot that has historically been one that mostly resides outside the public eye (other than Darth Cheney).

She would be a better option right now than Joe because I truly believe he is only there for a few hours a day (if that) but when you expand the field by even just 1 or 2 people, she starts falling quickly.
I think it's clear the only reason Biden selected her is she was the only candidate not able to show him up. When we get to this point it's pretty damn scary.

Reactions: 76-1
I have said I don't find her particularly bright...then again I also said she should be President right now after the debate. These guys all know that Harris wouldn't be even there 20th choice and the reasons why are the same reasons why she gets criticism from the right. Her past is going to be brought up and be fair game. Her achievements are pretty sparse. She says and does dumb sh** on a regular basis and that is in a spot that has historically been one that mostly resides outside the public eye (other than Darth Cheney).

She would be a better option right now than Joe because I truly believe he is only there for a few hours a day (if that) but when you expand the field by even just 1 or 2 people, she starts falling quickly.
I agree. The Leftā€™s identity politics has put them into a difficult spot. Personally, I hope she wins and Republicans take back the Senate. It should set up Republicans well in 28 (she would be the nominee) and they might be able to string together 8-12 years of controlling the government.

Last edited:
I think it's clear the only reason Biden selected her is she was the only candidate not able to show him up. When we get to this point it's pretty damn scary.

My take on KH as a running mate was Biden wanted a female who would be feisty on the campaign trail to compliment the Biden nice guy style.

My take on KH as a running mate was Biden wanted a female who would be feisty on the campaign trail to compliment the Biden nice guy style.
I agree feisty female but would add she needed to be black.

This is really a bunch of BS...
There are, on a per capita basis, just as many anti-white African American racists as there are white anti-whatever racists if not more based on the complete anti-whiteness takeover on the progressive side.
You need to review the definitions for racism.

WEBSTER:

A belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another

There is an inherent aspect of imagined superiority and/or oppression based upon race in the definition of racism. Dislike of a race based upon them being the oppressor is not racism.

MM66, I see a sorta black person :) as in multiracial.

Just me, a guy who doesn't buy hook line and sinker into the social contract racial thinking as being important in assessing people.

Heck, why not call KH as being Asian.
How she identifies and is held out

Or a black female
So wtf is it, Indian American or black? What is it with the left? She's the first senator as an "Indian American" and now the first "Black" female VP. Then I roll into this joint and listen to complete uneducated nonsense regarding her race and how certain sects of this country can't deal. It's indescribable for Gawds sakes.

WEBSTER:

A belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another

There is an inherent aspect of imagined superiority and/or oppression based upon race in the definition of racism. Dislike of a race based upon them being the oppressor is not racism.
whatever.gif

Getting elected as a Democrat in San Francisco and California isn't really a huge accomplishment. The biggest obstacle to Democrats winning in San Francisco and California is the primary. You generally need support from the money and insiders to do well in primaries in most states. Which is where the criticism of her lies. In her defense, the men who get in those spots often have a similar business model with a different "product".

She hasn't stood out as VP because she isn't a stand out candidate.
I wasn't talking about her getting elected. You're right, that's the easy part in certain districts/states. I was talking more about the work and relative longevity she enjoyed both at the state and federal levels.

Why do you exclude people of color from your assessments? Iā€™d agree that most white racists are Trumpers, but that doesnā€™t take into account black racists, of which there are many, & would venture to say a Venn diagram would have many, probably most of them as Dems.

Edited to remind everyone that NOBODY gets it wrong more than OS, but looks like Ohio Guy wants some of that juice tooā€¦
Could you provide a link to the rule where whenever we talk about Trump's racist followers, we have to "yeah but" the conversation and talk about other people you think are racist too?

WEBSTER:

Bullshit. Your entire point and premise.

Right. Hillbillies in rural Kansas are systemically oppressing black people. Why donā€™t you just **** all the way off?

This is really a bunch of BS. I have come to agree with you on many things anti-Trump but this is hogwash.

There are, on a per capita basis, just as many anti-white African American racists as there are white anti-whatever racists if not more based on the complete anti-whiteness takeover on the progressive side.

And Iā€™m pretty sure if I looked up which people commit the most crimes against women, it wonā€™t say what you think it says. Ah never mind I looked it up and I was right.

Take your incorrect generalizations and shove them.
'Per capita basis' is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. What's the real number comparison? That makes a HUGE difference.

I don't think that is accurate. She seemed like a very capable candidate during the 2020 Democratic presidential debates. People were initially excited about her being on the ticket.

'Per capita basis' is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. What's the real number comparison? That makes a HUGE difference.
Nonsense. You are either cognitively dissonant or a completely naive buffoon to not think that blacks are just as racist as whites and since all blacks vote for Biden (or they ainā€™t black) and the white vote is split - the numbers are probably even overall.

Youā€™re doing heavy lifting to defend an asinine talking point. And youā€™ve got me defending Trump supporters which is a feat in and of itself. Congrats.

My guess is that in certain parts of the country she probably wouldn't be afforded that nuance after dark.
My guess is whites arenā€™t afforded any nuance in certain parts of the country. Day or night. Enough with the race baiting vapid woke bs

Reactions: jet812
My guess is whites arenā€™t afforded any nuance in certain parts of the country. Day or night. Enough with the race baiting vapid woke bs
I'm not saying your wrong, but what you've said here doesn't discount my point I was making in reply to someone pointing out that Kamala Harris isn't black.

Nonsense. You are either cognitively dissonant or a completely naive buffoon to not think that blacks are just as racist as whites and since all blacks vote for Biden (or they ainā€™t black) and the white vote is split - the numbers are probably even overall.

Youā€™re doing heavy lifting to defend an asinine talking point. And youā€™ve got me defending Trump supporters which is a feat in and of itself. Congrats.
Reporting per capita numbers - which is what the original post I was replying to did - is dishonest here.

According to the 2023 census data, 75.3% of Americans identify as 'white alone.' 13.7% of Americans are black or African American (those percentages are based off the average of 331,464,948 total US citizens).

I have no idea what the 'per capita' percentage of racists actually is referenced above (the person posting it didn't list it), but hypothetically lets say it's 10%. In what effing world is 10% of 75.3% of a number the same as 10% of 13.7% of the same number?

Last edited:
Reporting per capita numbers - which is what the original post I was replying to did - is dishonest here.

According to the 2023 census data, 75.3% of Americans identify as 'white alone.' 13.7% of Americans are black or African American (those percentages are based off the average of 331,464,948 total US citizens).

I have no idea what the 'per capita' percentage of racists actually is referenced above (the person posting it didn't list it), but hypothetically lets say it's 10%. In what effing world is 10% of 75.3% of a number the same as 10% of 13.7% of a number?

Wonder how KH identified herself to the census taker ?

IMO many political liberals and conservatives would agree with MLK when he said , " I have a dream that my five little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character".

Along the same line, the liberals and conservatives with whom I feel comfortable don't habitually use "liar" or "racist" to describe their political opposites even at social media sites such as this one.

Wonder how KH identified herself to the census taker ?

IMO many political liberals and conservatives would agree with MLK when he said , " I have a dream that my five little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character".

Along the same line, the liberals and conservatives with whom I feel comfortable don't habitually use "liar" or "racist" to describe their political opposites even at social media sites such as this one.
Yeah - you replied to the wrong post because almost nothing here applies to what I posted.

And spare me the sanctimonious crap. No one is singling anyone out here as a racist. If you feel attacked because some people here have merely pointed out that racism exists and some people have legitimately experienced it and replied to posts where others said 'yeah, but there are equal numbers of racists on both sides,' I don't know what to tell you.

Yeah - you replied to the wrong post because almost nothing here applies to what I posted.

And spare me the sanctimonious crap. No one is singling anyone out here as a racist. If you feel attacked because some people here have merely pointed out that racism exists and some people have legitimately experienced it and replied to posts where others said 'yeah, but there are equal numbers of racists on both sides,' I don't know what to tell you.
You're picking a fight with hoot1? Bro, you might want to take a break.

Ohio Guy, your reference to the census triggered my reference to how KH responded as to her race.

Plead guilty as to "sanctimonious crap".

Finally not sensitive in this thread as to any attacks if I somehow came off as being defensive.

Iā€™m not victim. Thatā€™s major league projection. Trump and the MAGAs are all about victimhood and grievance. Thatā€™s just not me or my GOP.

Also, you flew that flag upside down all Independence Day. Youā€™re a disrespectful commie.
That would be you for supporting the authoritarian dictator you voted for. It's not my fault he attacks, spys on, falsely accuses his political opponents, censors speech uses the IRS, FBI, CIA, DOJ, MSM to attack the citizens of this country illegally. Once the country is out of a state of chaos the flag will be flipped, until then in case you haven't been paying attention we are screwed and according to many sources damn close to nuclear. I would not expect anything other than ironic, dystopian, MIC supporting, paid acting BS, with stage 5 TDS rolling from you Ray.

I don't think that is accurate. She seemed like a very capable candidate during the 2020 Democratic presidential debates. People were initially excited about her being on the ticket.
She has never seemed capable of anything. It's not even worth discussing. I already told you she had one job. The border. She failed miserably! She's a democrat twisted DEI proud look!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Ohio Guy, your reference to the census triggered my reference to how KH responded as to her race.

Plead guilty as to "sanctimonious crap".

Finally not sensitive in this thread as to any attacks if I somehow came off as being defensive.
I get it. I don't think I was replying to you, but I don't think how Harris responds on a census matters to much of the overt racism she's likely to have experienced or likely would experience as the first black woman to serve as president. So if my post came off as harsh toward you it wasn't meant to be - I was talking about something someone else said.

That would be you for supporting the authoritarian dictator you voted for. It's not my fault he attacks, spys on, falsely accuses his political opponents, censors speech uses the IRS, FBI, CIA, DOJ, MSM to attack the citizens of this country illegally. Once the country is out of a state of chaos the flag will be flipped, until then in case you haven't been paying attention we are screwed and according to many sources damn close to nuclear. I would not expect anything other than ironic, dystopian, MIC supporting, paid acting BS, with stage 5 TDS rolling from you Ray.
A standard deranged and unhinged rant from you.

Your upside down flag is disrespectful. Do you also kneel during the anthem?

Thatā€™s not a reason for flying the flag like that.

"The U.S. flag code, which is not legally enforceable, specifically says that the flag is not to be inverted ā€œexcept as a signal of dire distress in instance of extreme danger to life or property.ā€

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT