ADVERTISEMENT

Trump couldn’t restrain himself 😡

It’s a head scratcher as to why she’s not more intellectually gifted given that her parents were both at the highest levels of academic and professional achievement. How many of us here have both parents with Ph.D’s, where your father taught economics at Stanford and mother was one of the top biomedical scientists? I’m betting her younger sister got all the smarts.
Simple answer - she's high all the time. It's obvious, isn't it?

Could you imagine how the idiot MAGA crowd would react to a black woman serving as president? People thought the far/fringe right reaction to Obama was bad....
Really! You Dems are ignorant. I’m MAGA and I don’t give a **** about the color of a persons skin you pos. You Dems are still too stupid to realize the Dems are racist to. Racism doesn’t belong to a certain political party like you morons want to preach. You assholes act like Biden did so much for minorities before he became POTUS. Keep preaching that bullshit. It’s just like in a relationship when one accuses the other of cheating over and over because it’s the one doing the accusing that’s the cheater. Dems like to call Republicans racist because they’re the ones that are racist. Good Day bitch.

I think it's obvious now MAGA is terrified of Harris.
I’m not terrified of Harris. She is a nothingburger. Put her in the Oval Office and she is terrifying.
The kinds of attacks they are flinging at her tell me they are very scared.
What do you mean by “kinds of attacks”? She is a moron who has no interpersonal skills. That’s enough.
I think the MAGA crowd is 100% scared of Harris. Maybe not so much on policy; moreso on some of the demographics she personally represents.
I’m MAGA. And if you really believe Harris is scary because she s a sorta Black female you are crazy. She is scary because she is a moron with an important job title.

I’m not terrified of Harris. She is a nothingburger. Put her in the Oval Office and she is terrifying.

What do you mean by “kinds of attacks”? She is a moron who has no interpersonal skills. That’s enough.

I’m MAGA. And if you really believe Harris is scary because she s a sorta Black female you are crazy. She is scary because she is a moron with an important job title.
I have not thought of you as MAGA or thought that you'd embrace being MAGA.

• Haha
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Have news for all you triggered folks arguing here.

Neither Harris nor Trump have any business in the Oval Office

You do know this…right
The simple fact that nearly every American life was better under Trump, national pride was better, the boarder, prices, inflation, improved minority generational status, everything was better.
Until the plandemic. His biggest failure, using swamp experts. Is he a saint, ah hell no. His biggest failure was "trusting" the very people who had organized to make to take him out. He was extremely successful, in teaching us all, just how deep it the swamp, and slimy and that our nearly perfect experiment of a country, has been slowly over thrown, over the last 40-60 years.
There is a new experiment going on, that is being conducted from quiet, obscure little private meeting in very private, remote meeting rooms.
Very soon, someone is gong to yell, Wolverines, and MAGA. I feel that it's already been written in our future history.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD and DANC
It's pretty simple actually. There is American Pride, MAGA and then there is everything else. Everyone gets in some bucket. MAGA is the only one that make sense from the conservative mind stance, we simply have to work on the fiscal part now. That's a bit out of wack.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
Really? You need this spelled out? You don't pull the "You sucked too many dicks on your way to the top" card against someone who you just happen to have policy disagreements with.
I put that in the same category as licking Putin’s balls, which a few have posted here. That stuff doesn’t stick with me whether Harris or Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: stollcpa
The simple fact that nearly every American life was better under Trump, national pride was better, the boarder, prices, inflation, improved minority generational status, everything was better.
Until the plandemic. His biggest failure, using swamp experts. Is he a saint, ah hell no. His biggest failure was "trusting" the very people who had organized to make to take him out. He was extremely successful, in teaching us all, just how deep it the swamp, and slimy and that our nearly perfect experiment of a country, has been slowly over thrown, over the last 40-60 years.
There is a new experiment going on, that is being conducted from quiet, obscure little private meeting in very private, remote meeting rooms.
Very soon, someone is gong to yell, Wolverines, and MAGA. I feel that it's already been written in our future history.
None of that is fact. Maybe it is for you, or maybe you just partisanly paste nonsense back onto your memories so that history matches your preconceived ideas of how the world should work, but a whole hell of a lot of us are better off now than we were four years ago.

It's pretty simple actually. There is American Pride, MAGA and then there is everything else. Everyone gets in some bucket. MAGA is the only one that make sense from the conservative mind stance, we simply have to work on the fiscal part now. That's a bit out of wack.
You can tell yourself whatever you want, but MAGA in its current form (grievance, victimhood, conspiracy theories, never compromise, incivility, isolationism, etc.) isn't a sustainable model for a party.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
None of that is fact. Maybe it is for you, or maybe you just partisanly paste nonsense back onto your memories so that history matches your preconceived ideas of how the world should work, but a whole hell of a lot of us are better off now than we were four years ago.
There is nothing better now, that is sustainable, other than free cheese for some folks. Taking my efforts from "me" to hand out, outside of my control, is not better for anyone. This is simply not a partisan issue. Shall I state again, my voting records over my life time? There is nothing at all, that I see, from the left that is anything except the end of the USA, as we know it.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
I don’t think MAGA is a pejorative except to the never- Trumpers. Making America Great Again, meaning rejuvenating the values and traditions that made us great did not start with Trump. I believe that notion is deeply imbedded in Lincoln’s postvwatpr plans which he never got to implement and which the left pretty much kicked to the curb on their way to cancel culture of all things South.

The idea that making America great again is intended to go back to racism and Jim Criw, is uncompromising, wants to destroy the constitution is all batshit crazy and is a never-Trump construct. Trump provides enough to criticize him about without have to turn MAGA into a bad word.

There is nothing better now, that is sustainable, other than free cheese for some folks. Taking my efforts from "me" to hand out, outside of my control, is not better for anyone. This is simply not a partisan issue. Shall I state again, my voting records over my life time? There is nothing at all, that I see, from the left that is anything except the end of the USA, as we know it.
My life is better now than four years ago, and it has nothing to do with any free cheese, which I have never taken in my entire life.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I don’t think MAGA is a pejorative except to the never- Trumpers. Making America Great Again, meaning rejuvenating the values and traditions that made us great did not start with Trump. I believe that notion is deeply imbedded in Lincoln’s postvwatpr plans which he never got to implement and which the left pretty much kicked to the curb on their way to cancel culture of all things South.

The idea that making America great again is intended to go back to racism and Jim Criw, is uncompromising, wants to destroy the constitution is all batshit crazy and is a never-Trump construct. Trump provides enough to criticize him about without have to turn MAGA into a bad word.
The slogan is fine. Reagan used it occasionally and so did Bill Clinton. What it has morphed into is what's not acceptable to me.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
I've done better every year of my life since 1985, through Republican and Democratic administrations. I'm more well off in every way now than last year, and the year before, and the year before that, etc., etc.

You can tell yourself whatever you want, but MAGA in its current form (grievance, victimhood, conspiracy theories, never compromise, incivility, isolationism, etc.) isn't a sustainable model for a party.
Why do you say MAGA is “grievance, victimhood, conspiracy theories, never compromise, incivility, isolationism, etc.”. I don’t think it is any of that and all of it is a contrivance to vote Democrat.

What's it morphed into and who is responsible for it?
Isolationism, pro-Russia, anti-NATO, anti-UN, anti-law enforcement (FBI and CIA, especially), incivility, uncompromising (meaning they settle for nothing rather than something), ridiculous conspiracy theories (the election wasn't stolen), aversion to facts and science, pessimism, grievance and victimhood, etc., etc. There are many reasons, and it's not all Trump. Trump tapped into these tendencies among a faction of the Republican party and disaffected Democrats. It's just not sustainable. At least I hope not.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and ulrey

Pick a word for what applies to the political "philosophy" and beliefs of the J6ers who stormed the Capitol building,for example then, so you guys can have a real discussion.

I think a fairly objective survey of the person who identifies as MAGA would typically include the following: distrust of experts, belief in a powerful "deep state" that is overwhelmingly liberal, isolationism, trade protectionist, pro-military and pro law and order, strongly supportive of the right to bear arms, unwilling to compromise in method, instinctively combative of all things woke, anti-abortion, and pretty loyal to Trump. So pick a term to describe that if you don't want to use MAGA. This current strain has little to do with Lincoln, intentionally or unintentionally.

Isolationism, pro-Russia, anti-NATO, anti-UN, anti-law enforcement (FBI and CIA, especially), incivility, uncompromising (meaning they settle for nothing rather than something), ridiculous conspiracy theories (the election wasn't stolen), aversion to facts and science, pessimism, grievance and victimhood, etc., etc. There are many reasons, and it's not all Trump. Trump tapped into these tendencies among a faction of the Republican party and disaffected Democrats. It's just not sustainable. At least I hope not.

The FBI got caught lying to the FISA court about Trump.

The DOJ used Patriot Act anti-terrorism sections against citizen Parents. They snooped around parking lots recording license plates straight out of the wedding scene in the Godfather. One FBI office designated Roman Catholics for the terrorist watch list.

We just found out that paid CIA consultants/ operatives were part of Blinken’s laptop false story. Dont forget that tge CIA bugged comes of members of congress. That clearly against the law and was intended to influence the 2020 election.

Biden let Putin out of Trumps energy box Putin financed a war with tgat.

Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, was a clear supporter of Israel, killed a high Iranian operative, Biden let Iran off the hook and they strarted a couple of wars with a third one ramping up.

Trump opposed an immigration plan that never should have been drafted because it codified Biden/Harris/Mayorkas view of asylum seekers move it would have cost us billions.

The garbage prosecutions intended only for political purposes diminish all of us.

Trump pressured NATO members who were freeloading.

Anti-semitism and Jew hate and oppression is at unprecedented levels and the DOJ is not prosecuting.

I could go on. In short none of this indicates isolationism, undue pessimism about the FBI or CIA. Or your other comments. The unholy alliance of government, media, big tech, and big education is out of control. Too bad that only Trump tapped into this, but it’s all we have.

Why do you say MAGA is “grievance, victimhood, conspiracy theories, never compromise, incivility, isolationism, etc.”. I don’t think it is any of that and all of it is a contrivance to vote Democrat.

because it was an often used, throwaway political slogan until a charismatic Populist leader made it his rallying cry. Grievance, victimhood, conspiracy theories, never compromise, incivility, and isolationism are always in the mix. that's why the dude keeps saying he won a provably secure election that he lost. that's how it works.

you should read up on populism if you are going to be a populist.

Sane Americans like me live in the real world. You live in Loonyville with a small minority of Americans. It’s sad.
You are sad a lot, if posts on this forum are indicators of your mindset.
It might be a result of your increasingly isolated politics, as hateTRUMP pseudo-Republicans
are reviled by the growing Alt-Right and 99% of democrats wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Or, you amazing ability to back losers, Nimky Haley being the latest example.

The concern would be if you continued to spiral after Trump annihilates whoever your friends put out there.

Perhaps you might seek help now, so there's time to deflect some of your hate, anger and disappointment before it all collapses on you. Again.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD and DANC
Pick a word for what applies to the political "philosophy" and beliefs of the J6ers who stormed the Capitol building,for example then, so you guys can have a real discussion.

I think a fairly objective survey of the person who identifies as MAGA would typically include the following: distrust of experts, belief in a powerful "deep state" that is overwhelmingly liberal, isolationism, trade protectionist, pro-military and pro law and order, strongly supportive of the right to bear arms, unwilling to compromise in method, instinctively combative of all things woke, anti-abortion, and pretty loyal to Trump. So pick a term to describe that if you don't want to use MAGA. This current strain has little to do with Lincoln, intentionally or unintentionally.
I don’t think the political philosophy of J6’ers is relevant. How many heard Trump speak that day? Estimates go from 20- 50k+. 1200 have been charged with intruding on the Capitol. Around 450 went to prison, and 300 charges are now in jeapordy because the feds misused applicable law. So I reject any notion that J6’ers are in any way typical of Trump GOP voters. They are bit players .

So let’s look at some of your your list.

Distrust of experts. Thats a poor generality but there are isolated nuggets of truth. I personally distrust experts about adolescent gender affirming care. I think it’s ideology, not science. I read somewhere that more scientific papers have been withdrawn last year than in any other year. That could be a function of just more papers, but the number is still alarming.

Powerful deep state. By all objective measures, the administrative state is humongous and becoming more so. The number of rules and regulations under the Biden administration is astounding. The political inertia in the bureaucracy is also unmistakable. It seems clear to me that tge DOJ is mobilized for political objectives. Maybe the IRS too. When it comes to the border, EV mandates, vax mandates, education cross gender mandates, fossil fuel bans, the DEI mandates and some others, the bureaucracy is operating contrary to what opinion polls suggest is the will of the people. Yeah, the deep state is a problem for me.

Trade protection. Trump used tariffs and the threat of tariffs as diplomatic leverage. I’m good with that. Protective tariffs have a place too in limited circumstances.

I don’t know what you mean about picking a term. I’ll settle for mainstream GOP policy. That was most of Trumps agenda. Unwilling to compromise instinctively combative is an issue that knows no politics.

You are sad a lot, if posts on this forum are indicators of your mindset.
It might be a result of your increasingly isolated politics, as hateTRUMP pseudo-Republicans
are reviled by the growing Alt-Right and 99% of democrats wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Or, you amazing ability to back losers, Nimky Haley being the latest example.

The concern would be if you continued to spiral after Trump annihilates whoever your friends put out there.

Perhaps you might seek help now, so there's time to deflect some of your hate, anger and disappointment before it all collapses on you. Again.
He was a big loser in 2020 and he caused the GOP to lose the Senate. He caused the GOP to dramatically underperform in 2022. Your backing a champion loser.

I don’t think the political philosophy of J6’ers is relevant. How many heard Trump speak that day? Estimates go from 20- 50k+. 1200 have been charged with intruding on the Capitol. Around 450 went to prison, and 300 charges are now in jeapordy because the feds misused applicable law. So I reject any notion that J6’ers are in any way typical of Trump GOP voters. They are bit players .

So let’s look at some of your your list.

Distrust of experts. Thats a poor generality but there are isolated nuggets of truth. I personally distrust experts about adolescent gender affirming care. I think it’s ideology, not science. I read somewhere that more scientific papers have been withdrawn last year than in any other year. That could be a function of just more papers, but the number is still alarming.

Powerful deep state. By all objective measures, the administrative state is humongous and becoming more so. The number of rules and regulations under the Biden administration is astounding. The political inertia in the bureaucracy is also unmistakable. It seems clear to me that tge DOJ is mobilized for political objectives. Maybe the IRS too. When it comes to the border, EV mandates, vax mandates, education cross gender mandates, fossil fuel bans, the DEI mandates and some others, the bureaucracy is operating contrary to what opinion polls suggest is the will of the people. Yeah, the deep state is a problem for me.

Trade protection. Trump used tariffs and the threat of tariffs as diplomatic leverage. I’m good with that. Protective tariffs have a place too in limited circumstances.

I don’t know what you mean about picking a term. I’ll settle for mainstream GOP policy. That was most of Trumps agenda. Unwilling to compromise instinctively combative is an issue that knows no politics.

Trumps policies aren’t all mainstream GOP pre-2016. Republicans then were not isolationists and were against tariffs and they didn’t talk about the deep state. I’m sure Aloha can add more.

Notice I’m not judging any of these policies. I’m just describing what I think most consider, as an amalgam, the MAGA beliefs.

Hogwash.

National Pride was replaced by national embarrassment
Cringe every time he spoke and let’s not start in the Covid mess.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT