ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Campaign Hack (or Hoax)

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Nov 19, 2015
Trump and Project 2025 Co stated they were hacked by a group out of Iran. Given the nosedive Trump & P2025 have taken in the past week, a part of me thinks this is more of their 5G chess. I dunno what to think with these peeps anymore.

Trump and Project 2025 Co stated they were hacked by a group out of Iran. Given the nosedive Trump & P2025 have taken in the past week, a part of me thinks this is more of their 5G chess. I dunno what to think with these peeps anymore.

Pretty sure Trump and hiss "peeps" have made it clear, they do not support Project 2025.

I don't buy it. Trump tried to claim ignorance even though most of the people that authored p2025 were in his administration. He also campaigns on many of the ideas in p2025 and I don't believe that is just a coincidence

About as believable as all those people he "barely knew" whenever someone went public with a negative statement against him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT