ADVERTISEMENT

Trump acceptance speech thread.

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
While I doubt I'll even stay up for it, here's a thread for all who do.

I'll say it again, I predict he'll do a dramatic removal of the bandage, like he did with his mask after getting Covid. Then he'll stand there in his Benito pose and bask in the adulation.

Can he stay awake when HE’s speaking? Saw he fell asleep when JR was talking again last night. And will Melania break down and finally deal with the stench to stand beside him? Enquiring minds want to know.

Can he stay awake when HE’s speaking? Saw he fell asleep when JR was talking again last night. And will Melania break down and finally deal with the stench to stand beside him? Enquiring minds want to know.
I wonder if Sleepy’s medical team can supply the same cocktail of drugs that keep him upright?

Biden is mushy peas. Trump can’t stay awake. Hogan is 70 and could do this all night.

Weights…..

Jared and Ivanka. America’s royal couple
f13fb851-13ee-4f72-9efd-b337e3c18bc9_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I'm curious if Trump is fit enough to walk down the access ramp this time without hanging on to a large four-star general.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT