ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Did you buy it!!!! That’s 🔥🔥🔥. F*uck!!!! @BradStevens @larsIU @snarlcakes yet another business opportunity missed. Why are we so stupid?
martin lawrence no GIF

Did you buy it!!!! That’s 🔥🔥🔥. F*uck!!!! @BradStevens @larsIU @snarlcakes yet another business opportunity missed. Why are we so stupid?
I'm buying 28thin'28 to promote a constituional amendment of 65 on anybody running for president. Bumper stickers, magnets, website, #28thin'28

Halfway there already.

Edit: yes. 28th not 26th. Changing the ad campaign to align with the next election. Smart.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
She is right. Biden actually had a tremendous setup to be successful and f#cked it all up. He had a quickly recovering economy that had already had a shit ton of money pumped into it. All he had to do was come in and do nothing. Biden really is f#cking idiot.

@mcmurtry66 and I could have ran the country better. We would have just sat around, played frisbee golf, and partied with his f#ck knob coke head son. Sure we would have made the news, but the world would be better off. I literally have to pay 16 bucks for a f#cking ribeye at Kroger’s because the federal government is f#cking (insert unclemark’s 1st commandment word that isn’t allowed). It’s 2024, and a f#cking piece of beef at f#cking Kroger costs 16 bucks. It’s not even good 🤷🏻‍♂️

She is right. Biden actually had a tremendous setup to be successful and f#cked it all up. He had a quickly recovering economy that had already had a shit ton of money pumped into it. All he had to do was come in and do nothing. Biden really is f#cking idiot.

@mcmurtry66 and I could have ran the country better. We would have just sat around, played frisbee golf, and partied with his f#ck knob coke head son. Sure we would have made the news, but the world would be better off. I literally have to pay 16 bucks for a f#cking ribeye at Kroger’s because the federal government is f#cking (insert unclemark’s 1st commandment word that isn’t allowed). It’s 2024, and a f#cking piece of beef at f#cking Kroger costs 16 bucks. It’s not even good 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sortition would be better than these two. Sad.

Reactions: snarlcakes

"have run"

Reactions: larsIU
I'm not saying Trump is addicted to Adderall, but I am saying if Biden sniffed that much, about 30 posters here would repeatedly tell us that he was addicted to Adderall.
Considering Biden avoided the draft because of asthma, it's surprising he isn't gasping for breath.....

It would be a great pick.
I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I think there are better choices.

I'd go with 1) Byron Donalds 2) Tim Scott 3) Tulsi Gabbard in that order.

Dems love to play identity politics and those would check a whole lot of boxes, and they're quality people.

Desantis and Little Marco are Florida residents, which is problematic.

I know my fellow cultists will hate me, but picking Haley would guarantee a Trump win. She's a former governor, which gives her executive experience, as does Burgam.

Reactions: stollcpa
Wow. No wonder Bowl is having such a bad day.

That said, there is a LONG way to go until November and I still expect Trump to lose.
They’re going to steal it in broad daylight and then turn around and say

“‘**** you gonna do about it, you’re gonna need an F-16 bitch”

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT