ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Interview recap:

Praises Kim Jong Un, says he’s smart and is impressed with how he took over (inherited) a totalitarian regime populated by mindless zombies.

Praises Putin. Says he’s smart again. Tells Tucker that Putin has a lot of love for Ukraine. (If that’s love…)

Praises Gavin Newsom because he thinks Newsom says nice things about him while attacking DeSantis.

Why are people still taking this guy seriously?

Interview recap:

Praises Kim Jong Un, says he’s smart and is impressed with how he took over (inherited) a totalitarian regime populated by mindless zombies.

Praises Putin. Says he’s smart again. Tells Tucker that Putin has a lot of love for Ukraine. (If that’s love…)

Praises Gavin Newsom because he thinks Newsom says nice things about him while attacking DeSantis.

This sounds like the WWE of news.

Interview recap:

The uneducated love him.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01
This post is what gets lost in the personality etc. I’m more congruent with trump and Desantis than aloha and the candidates he likes. There is a divide in the party beyond trump. I don’t like old guard republicans. I’d almost prefer a moderate Dem
It also greatly simplifies why Trump is unfit and dangerous as a world leader to him being a petty asshole. It’s as disingenuous as those who claim that his biggest issue is mean tweets. Both are incredibly lazy.

I was going to until I found out they weren't allowing guns in, so why bother?

What's the point of going to a NRA function without the guns?
C'mon, B23B...everyone knows that Trump is much more worthy of protection than a bunch of whiney school kids. Maybe they will all learn to buy their own security details.
As WTF says, "play stupid games"...

Out of the 40 Senators who haven’t endorsed, who will be the most likely to be among the first to endorse DeSantis (and draw the ire of Cult 45)

I caught part of Meet the Press yesterday and they were commenting about how DeSantis hasn't even announced he's running yet, and already has to reboot his campaign. I guess some republican operatives are worried he's not yet ready for the national stage.

They also talked about how GOP messaging on abortion is all over the map and the Prez candidates haven't really figured out how to talk about it.

I caught part of Meet the Press yesterday and they were commenting about how DeSantis hasn't even announced he's running yet, and already has to reboot his campaign. I guess some republican operatives are worried he's not yet ready for the national stage.

They also talked about how GOP messaging on abortion is all over the map and the Prez candidates haven't really figured out how to talk about it.
Desantis needs to pull it in. Can’t win a general election being extreme

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Look at Georgia. Compare Kemp 2022 with Trump 2016. Now look at the very unfavorable demographic shifts in that area in that 6 year time period.

In 2020 Trump lost Cobb by 14, Gwinnett by 18, and Fulton by 46 while only winning Fayette by 7.

Kemp cut those margins to 4 in Cobb, 10 in Gwinnett, 38 in Fulton, and won Fayette by 14.

So either Kemp is exceptionally good at appealing to suburbanites (which I don’t think is truly the case) or they’re just that averse to trump and his candidates (see Walker), which furthers the case as to why we should absolutely not nominate Trump. The suburbs aren’t home for normal Republicans. But they’re long gone for trumpists. Elections are decided in the suburbs; particularly in swing states. We’d be astronomically better off with a guy who can keep it close or win the suburbs instead of a guy who would be an electoral black hole. Especially given the risk that trump will likely drag down ballot Republicans down with him.

Of particular concern is that of trump absolutely craters and we lose the house, you know damn well the democrats are gonna pass their wishlist like DC as a state, liberal gerrymandering commissions, Medicare for all, tranny bill of rights, and all their environmental madness. That….is why we cannot nominate a guy who will implode in the swingy suburbs
Kemp was running against Stacey. Big difference.

Trump didn't lose Georgia by much. With a closer watch on voter drop-off points, he has a much better chance.

Kemp was running against Stacey. Big difference.

Trump didn't lose Georgia by much. With a closer watch on voter drop-off points, he has a much better chance.
He has less of a chance than ever before. Still me me crying about election shit with spelling errors. He’s a clown.

Your celibacy is making you cranky. And weak.
Just facts. The guy is toxic. Lost handily to Biden. A moron. Cost us the senate twice. His supporters are the dumbest goofiest crowd in gov. Boebert. Goetz. Mtg. Trump just can’t stop losing. Hell Fetterman. The worst candidate ever.

Anyone with a functioning brain recognizes way more people dislike him than like him. He’s not even in office and has a favorable rating of 25 percent lol.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Just facts. The guy is toxic. Lost handily to Biden. A moron. Cost us the senate twice. His supporters are the dumbest goofiest crowd in gov. Boebert. Goetz. Mtg. Trump just can’t stop losing. Hell Fetterman. The worst candidate ever.

Anyone with a functioning brain recognizes way more people dislike him than like him. He’s not even in office and has a favorable rating of 25 percent lol.
Really? A favorable rating of 25 percent? I don't think you've posted that enough, have you? lol

It's not Trump's fault Pennsylvania elected a brain-dead stump. That's all on them. Oz was a good candidate who got shit on by the media. Anyone who chose Fetterman over Oz deserves exactly what they are getting - no representation,

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Really? A favorable rating of 25 percent? I don't think you've posted that enough, have you? lol

It's not Trump's fault Pennsylvania elected a brain-dead stump. That's all on them. Oz was a good candidate who got shit on by the media. Anyone who chose Fetterman over Oz deserves exactly what they are getting - no representation,
It doesn’t sink in. 25 percent. Win a general? Bwahahahaha. As for PA Oz had that trump dander. It repels winning

Then why does the same polling that showed him well behind Biden right before 2020 now has him ahead?
At least Bailey had enough sense to stop posting those silly things.

Pubs can win. RUN from trump and figure out mail in voting like the Dems. Hoping enough show up on Election Day is beyond stupid. But then again we are a stupid party. Why we keep losing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT