ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Damn that might be the last good woman. Is she cross eyed tho? Speaking of women where’d all the hot waitresses go? They’re all men now. Wtf. Are they selling feet pics instead? I’m ready for a situationship. Damn.

She looks like she can do simple math.

Mills is not one I would’ve expected. Defense industry background and representing a Trump averse suburban Orlando district

Everyone knows Trump is the nominee and they're all trying to get a seat at the table.
Look at Georgia. Compare Kemp 2022 with Trump 2016. Now look at the very unfavorable demographic shifts in that area in that 6 year time period.

In 2020 Trump lost Cobb by 14, Gwinnett by 18, and Fulton by 46 while only winning Fayette by 7.

Kemp cut those margins to 4 in Cobb, 10 in Gwinnett, 38 in Fulton, and won Fayette by 14.

So either Kemp is exceptionally good at appealing to suburbanites (which I don’t think is truly the case) or they’re just that averse to trump and his candidates (see Walker), which furthers the case as to why we should absolutely not nominate Trump. The suburbs aren’t home for normal Republicans. But they’re long gone for trumpists. Elections are decided in the suburbs; particularly in swing states. We’d be astronomically better off with a guy who can keep it close or win the suburbs instead of a guy who would be an electoral black hole. Especially given the risk that trump will likely drag down ballot Republicans down with him.

Of particular concern is that of trump absolutely craters and we lose the house, you know damn well the democrats are gonna pass their wishlist like DC as a state, liberal gerrymandering commissions, Medicare for all, tranny bill of rights, and all their environmental madness. That….is why we cannot nominate a guy who will implode in the swingy suburbs

Look at Georgia. Compare Kemp 2022 with Trump 2016. Now look at the very unfavorable demographic shifts in that area in that 6 year time period.

In 2020 Trump lost Cobb by 14, Gwinnett by 18, and Fulton by 46 while only winning Fayette by 7.

Kemp cut those margins to 4 in Cobb, 10 in Gwinnett, 38 in Fulton, and won Fayette by 14.

So either Kemp is exceptionally good at appealing to suburbanites (which I don’t think is truly the case) or they’re just that averse to trump and his candidates (see Walker), which furthers the case as to why we should absolutely not nominate Trump. The suburbs aren’t home for normal Republicans. But they’re long gone for trumpists. Elections are decided in the suburbs; particularly in swing states. We’d be astronomically better off with a guy who can keep it close or win the suburbs instead of a guy who would be an electoral black hole. Especially given the risk that trump will likely drag down ballot Republicans down with him.

Of particular concern is that of trump absolutely craters and we lose the house, you know damn well the democrats are gonna pass their wishlist like DC as a state, liberal gerrymandering commissions, Medicare for all, tranny bill of rights, and all their environmental madness. That….is why we cannot nominate a guy who will implode in the swingy suburbs
Exactly

No, you did it because Brad is on your side.

It would undoubtedly be a bad look to hold a campaign rally on the anniversary date for either. If either party is dumb enough to do it, I'll be sure to call them out.
We look forward to that.

Please tell us which dates of the 365 days in a year that you think are NOT the anniversaries of mass shootings?

Hint: There are virtually no dates in a calendar that are not the anniversaries of mass shootings in the U.S. (and corresponding Republican inaction).

Vote Trump 2024!!

I think that was Bailey and I do think it was embarrassment in his case. He seems to have recovered.
Both were gone for weeks after the election. Bailey has stuck his head in once or twice, while dmb jumped back in with both feet.

As the saying goes, you don't have to outrun the bear. You just have to outrun the guy behind you.

As more indictments follow while trump spirals into the teens for favorability, he’s at 25 now, he’ll just cement himself as a fringe candidate. No one with any chance of winning. Just a gadfly. Like all fringe candidates

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT