ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Attempt to Rig Nebraska

Probably for the best. Likely that Maine, would’ve rejiggered their one weird electoral vote as a counter balance.

Best not to give Democrats any justification for packing the court, blowing up the filibuster, federalizing voting laws and adding states should they ever ever sweep. Let the world see how craven and power hungry they are.

Apparently October is too late for a debate but not too late to alter the electoral college.
Trump debated in October in both 2016 and 2020, but now he claims it’s too late. lol.

Anyone with half a brain understands what’s going on here. He got his ass handed to him on the debate stage by a black woman. Next to losing an election, that was probably the ultimate humiliation for him and he can’t let it happen again.

Trump debated in October in both 2016 and 2020, but now he claims it’s too late. lol.

Anyone with half a brain understands what’s going on here. He got his ass handed to him on the debate stage by a black woman. Next to losing an election, that was probably the ultimate humiliation for him and he can’t let it happen again.

Why debate on CNN. He would debate on FOX but Kamala would have no part of that. She might have to explain why she flips for votes.
My understanding is that he’s done debating, if you can call it that, irrespective of the network/platform. With respect to FOX, he’s not all in on them. When someone floated the idea last month of a FOX debate, he rejected Bret Baier and Martha McCallum as moderators, but said he’d be good with one or more of the Three Stooges (Ingraham, Watters and Hannity).

There is no purpose in these “debates” anymore. They’re all canned responses that don’t answer anything. At least Trump went rogue and made it interesting by proving his buffoonery. Only thing I learned about Harris is that she is good at memorizing to pass the test

Reactions: DANC
There is no purpose in these “debates” anymore. They’re all canned responses that don’t answer anything. At least Trump went rogue and made it interesting by proving his buffoonery. Only thing I learned about Harris is that she is good at memorizing to pass the test

I think him proving his buffoonery IS the point of another debate. It never hurts to hammer home that point.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Probably for the best. Likely that Maine, would’ve rejiggered their one weird electoral vote as a counter balance.

Best not to give Democrats any justification for packing the court, blowing up the filibuster, federalizing voting laws and adding states should they ever ever sweep. Let the world see how craven and power hungry they are.
Maine couldn't have. Missed a constitutional deadline.

Reactions: sobester

As long as the racist gop stays in power is what you are all about.

• Haha
Why debate on CNN. He would debate on FOX but Kamala would have no part of that. She might have to explain why she flips for votes.
Does anyone think Trump wouldn't debate her if he didn't think he is already winning?

They are eating the Dogs and they are eating the cats. They are eating the pets. Make America Great Again is his slogan. They will make us a third-world country like Venezuela. Our country is the best, most prosperous country. The stock market is at its biggest gain. We have the lowest unemployment rates. Inflation is lower. The Feds are lowering interest rates, yet trump says our economy is terrible. Our country is in bad shape. trump = lies lies, and more lies. Deporting all immigrants legal or not. Plus Project 25. There is no way; I'm voting for the GOP or trump.

My understanding is that he’s done debating, if you can call it that, irrespective of the network/platform. With respect to FOX, he’s not all in on them. When someone floated the idea last month of a FOX debate, he rejected Bret Baier and Martha McCallum as moderators, but said he’d be good with one or more of the Three Stooges (Ingraham, Watters and Hannity).
I agree it was not a debate. It was an ABC let's elect Kamala show. Obviously you are all in for Kamala. Enough said.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7 and DANC
Apparently October is too late for a debate but not too late to alter the electoral college.
But I bet you were just fine with last minute unconstitutional election law changes that were not approved by the state legislatures or the refusal to enforce the legally passed laws we had on the books in many swing states. Am I right?

Trump paid Stormy what, $130k for spanking him? What does Trump owe Harris for that spanking she gave him?

Just so we know….are all the election laws on the up and up this year?
As Elon has said many times we'll never know. The laws for most part appear legal unlike 2020. The bigger question is will they be enforced? Are they actually checking to verify that the signature matches as the law requires or are they simply looking for an X or a squiggly line in the box? Given that audits aren't allowed we'll never know. But it won't matter.

Flips, it all has to do with how the wind blows. Kamala: I will change my
philosophy any place any time if it means I will get votes.

But I bet you were just fine with last minute unconstitutional election law changes that were not approved by the state legislatures or the refusal to enforce the legally passed laws we had on the books in many swing states. Am I right?
Can you list/link to these "last minute" changes? The ones that ahppened between the Primaries (held seperately by BOTH parties) and the general election?

So if states like MI and PA held primaries in the Spring/summer of 2020 and utilized those exact same rules in Nov, how exactly is that a "last minute chaange"?

Btw laws in both PA and MI changed in 2018-19 long BEFORE covid. In PA it was the GOP controlled Legislature and in MI it was via ballot initiative...

Btw back to my original question, you do realize that GOP attempts to change the rules AFTER the Primary is the exact reason none of their court challenges in PA held up. Right?...

Can you list/link to these "last minute" changes? The ones that ahppened between the Primaries (held seperately by BOTH parties) and the general election?

So if states like MI and PA held primaries in the Spring/summer of 2020 and utilized those exact same rules in Nov, how exactly is that a "last minute chaange"?

Btw laws in both PA and MI changed in 2018-19 long BEFORE covid. In PA it was the GOP controlled Legislature and in MI it was via ballot initiative...

Btw back to my original question, you do realize that GOP attempts to change the rules AFTER the Primary is the exact reason none of their court challenges in PA held up. Right?...
Your party just enacted a coup against the legal winner of the Democratic primary and installed a candidate with the lowest approval rating of any VP in the history of the country. Please be quiet.

Your party just enacted a coup against the legal winner of the Democratic primary and installed a candidate with the lowest approval rating of any VP in the history of the country. Please be quiet.

Do you even skim the posts before you respond to them?

What’s the salary of the President?
About $450,000 or so... Which brings up an interesting question, why would Trump pay Stormy such a huge percentage (over 25%) of his potential Presidential salary to prevent lsing out on a lousy $400,000?

Answer- Because had he not become POTUS he'd have missed out on all the $ Millions he made by making his personal business interests an integral aspect of his Presidential actions. For example you can't arrange for various entities such as Foreign Dignitaries, Military officials and political parties to exclusively avail themselves of your own facilities AND charge them exhorbitant rates unless you have the gravitas of POTUS.

The amount of money that Trump made thru charging his own various PACS to use his various facilities is astronomical. He's always been a world class grifter and when Great America PAC and others pay huge costs associated with using his facilities that $$ always comes from donors and people like Joe Blow in Iowa who sent GAC PAC $100 or $20 bucks to help make MAGA.

Joe has no idea that $$ he contributed went indirectly into Trump's own coffers. That's why a lot of very gullible people believe that Trump's decision to forego his actual "salary" meant he was "working for us,for free"...

• Haha
I think he forgot his safety word with Kamala.
I hope it wasn't the same one used by Montel

Kamala in a 3-way 'relationship'. You morons really shouldn't be commenting on Trump's sexual escapades.

About $450,000 or so... Which brings up an interesting question, why would Trump pay Stormy such a huge percentage (over 25%) of his potential Presidential salary to prevent lsing out on a lousy $400,000?

Answer- Because had he not become POTUS he'd have missed out on all the $ Millions he made by making his personal business interests an integral aspect of his Presidential actions. For example you can't arrange for various entities such as Foreign Dignitaries, Military officials and political parties to exclusively avail themselves of your own facilities AND charge them exhorbitant rates unless you have the gravitas of POTUS.

The amount of money that Trump made thru charging his own various PACS to use his various facilities is astronomical. He's always been a world class grifter and when Great America PAC and others pay huge costs associated with using his facilities that $$ always comes from donors and people like Joe Blow in Iowa who sent GAC PAC $100 or $20 bucks to help make MAGA.

Joe has no idea that $$ he contributed went indirectly into Trump's own coffers. That's why a lot of very gullible people believe that Trump's decision to forego his actual "salary" meant he was "working for us,for free"...

It’s where “two fools met”…kinda like the barefoot kicker in football in freezing weather

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT