ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier nation needs to show up and show out this weekend.

Will be a miracle if we get much over 40K physical bodies. They will proclaim a sellout. The Strawberry Shortcake / My Little Pony student section…..well, it’s simply too early a start and with a forecast of sprinkles, they will stay away for fear of little a bit of water.
Unlike Gremlins, who turned into nasty, loud obnoxious and rowdy creatures when doused in water, our student section curls up in a fetal position and then heads for the lots.
Our fan support is arguably the worst in a P4 conference and definitely the worst collection in the Big Ten. Hands down.

Will be a miracle if we get much over 40K physical bodies. They will proclaim a sellout. The Strawberry Shortcake / My Little Pony student section…..well, it’s simply too early a start and with a forecast of sprinkles, they will stay away for fear of little a bit of water.
Unlike Gremlins, who turned into nasty, loud obnoxious and rowdy creatures when doused in water, our student section curls up in a fetal position and then heads for the lots.
Our fan support is arguably the worst in a P4 conference and definitely the worst collection in the Big Ten. Hands down.
Maryland, Rutgers, Wake Forest, Duke, Northwestern, Miami, Illinois, UCLA, and Vanderbilt would like a word

Maryland, Rutgers, Wake Forest, Duke, Northwestern, Miami, Illinois, UCLA, and Vanderbilt would like a word
They may like a word but several of the examples you just cited have very small enrollments compared to IU. We have 45,000 students. Wake Forest has 5,500 undergrads. Northwestern has 22,000. Duke has 18,000. UCLA wasn’t even in session when we played. Vandy has 7,200 students. Per capita, IU is in last place with student turnout and it isn’t close.

Go suck on a tailpipe. Just for ten minutes or so. Please.

Actually. Not many seats left. Glad I got my Nebraska tickets 2 weeks ago. You can still get some but they aren’t great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT