ADVERTISEMENT

Traffic Pattern

AcuffRd

Junior
Feb 2, 2007
How in the hell have they not figured out a traffic pattern to get people out of town yet?!?!?

They made me go from lot 4 (Assembly Hall) all the way down to 7th Street. Couldnt turn right (west) on 17th, or 10th or any orher street...until I got all the way down to 7th. I live in Northern Indiana.

Then I got to wait in traffic on Walnut heading north all the way back up Walnut?!?

WTF!?!

If you want people to come to the games, you need to make it easier. Especially when considering the product we see while there.

Yeah. I know what you mean. I get free parking in gate 9 but bought gate 2 because I live on the east side of town. From gate 9 I had to go west all the way to Kinser Pike and then downtown to get heading east. From gate 2 I can just head east. Maybe you need to figure out which gate will get you heading out of town the way you want to go quicker.

Gameday is a total clusterfudge. They ran out of concessions today, parking has been a joke, and now the traffic patterns are messed up. IU is run by morons and they never are held accountable.

Gameday is a total clusterfudge. They ran out of concessions today, parking has been a joke, and now the traffic patterns are messed up. IU is run by morons and they never are held accountable.
Well, it is Fred Glass University.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT