ADVERTISEMENT

Trading MSU for Purdue in the divisions

Curious as to what you mean? Not the best player in his own collegiate state? You are aware that by middle,of next season barring injury Bree's will hold every NFL passing record correct?

He’s claiming Randle-El was a better college player than Brees which is completely false.

He’s claiming Randle-El was a better college player than Brees which is completely false.
How far back are we gonna go boys? Mike Phipps vs. Harry Gonso ?

Jeezus, you PUkes are like my 96-year-old neighbor who's in the nursing home. He remembers fifty years ago like it was yesterday, but doesn't know what he had for breakfast this morning. Why don't you go back to your own fan site and discuss with the other sheep-f#%kers the game your team is playing RIGHT F#%KING NOW !

Or at least go soak your constantly-hurting buttholes and whine to each other how mean your big brothers are.

Reactions: IUgradman
So correct me , please. How would a college QB with Trent's numbers get into any HOF unless he gave $$$ to the AD.
Why don't you go over to the UM site and tell them that Tom Brady doesn't deserve to be in the UM Hall of Fame because his college numbers were ok or something. Or, enjoy the Northwestern ass beating. Either way, just go.

How far back are we gonna go boys? Mike Phipps vs. Harry Gonso ?

Jeezus, you PUkes are like my 96-year-old neighbor who's in the nursing home. He remembers fifty years ago like it was yesterday, but doesn't know what he had for breakfast this morning. Why don't you go back to your own fan site and discuss with the other sheep-f#%kers the game your team is playing RIGHT F#%KING NOW !

Or at least go soak your constantly-hurting buttholes and whine to each other how mean your big brothers are.
I am guessing a good way to keep Purdue fans out of a post is to not make a post with the school name in it.

Reactions: Mr_Scott
Suggesting that the division's could be better balanced is deriding PU? That doesn't pass the smell,test, yes, we know why you guys all live here...and so do you.

I only lurked here long enough to read how dumb this thread is. As I posted above, you guys want to realign the B1G, leave the B1G. The post I replied to was my OPINION of Trent Green's career. At IU it wasn't that spacial. Give a little to the weight room, get HOF induction.

I only lurked here long enough to read how dumb this thread is. As I posted above, you guys want to realign the B1G, leave the B1G. The post I replied to was my OPINION of Trent Green's career. At IU it wasn't that spacial. Give a little to the weight room, get HOF induction.

So in other words it was just you who was deriding another program.

On your rival's board

During your own game

Some things never change.

Really. So do you guys lurk at every opposing school's site for any hint that someone may be talking about your school ? Or are you actually admitting to the little-brother obsession you spend so much time and effort trying to deny ?

That is self evident and always has been.

Really. So do you guys lurk at every opposing school's site for any hint that someone may be talking about your school ? Or are you actually admitting to the little-brother obsession you spend so much time and effort trying to deny ?

I won't lie. It started with a lurk to see the crocodile tears from last nights game.

Anyone claiming "little brother"syndrome on the IU football page has to be delusional. Tell me more about Coach Pont....

Hey, ND is losing...oh, wait...NDIanaNation

You know what is awesome? The fact that little guys like you can come here and take a dump and you don't get immediately banned. IU fans get banned on that shithole GBI for a tenth of what you gap-tooth clowns do here.

Enjoy the freedom of speech.

Reactions: Mr_Scott
Very temporary. Now that a Football Crean is on the sidelines. The guy who ruined Ben Davis.
You mean the guy that has turned around multiple college defenses?

Brohm hasn't done anything that Hazell hasn't. Enjoy squinting at him and pretending to see Tiller.

Reactions: td75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT