ADVERTISEMENT

tombstone pizza

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
as far as frozen pizza not bad

feel bad for race, sometimes you are who you are, how do you keep him on the court late in a tournament game.

I hate everything Iowa.

what happened to the original jake from state farm?

scoreboard on fire at Rutgers in a 25-21 game, doesn't make much sense.

after last couple of days convinced more than ever Aaron Rodgers is a dumbass, who seeks darkness.

they say a win is a win I don't know about that. today was disappointing.

finished the pizza didn't eat all day, drank a lot.

feel bad for race, sometimes you are who you are, how do you keep him on the court late in a tournament game.

I hate everything Iowa.

after last couple of days convinced more than ever Aaron Rodgers is a dumbass, who seeks darkness.

Kurt.... you forgot to comment about Lily. Care to update your post. :)

birthday got 2 pair of shoes amongst other things. you get to a certain age I guess they run out of ideas. could get by the next 20 years with my current allotment of footwear.

birthday got 2 pair of shoes amongst other things. you get to a certain age I guess they run out of ideas. could get by the next 20 years with my current allotment of footwear.
My favorite Kurt post ever. The truest by far.

I hate everything Iowa.

Race had a couple key steals late. You keep him out there

As a Coach, one of the best meals I ever ate was a Tombstone pizza.
I grew up in Wisconsin where Tombstone Pizza is made. In the early 1970's before they were widely distributed, they made their mark in Bars and Taverns. If a Bar bought their pizzas, they provided the Bar with a Pizza Maker/Warmer. The Bar would make the pizza and keep it warm, and sell it to patrons by the slice. If You were in a Bar after midnight and needed a snack to cap off a long night of drinking, it was a Tombstone slice, pack of Slim Jims or Beer Nuts.

I grew up in Wisconsin where Tombstone Pizza is made. In the early 1970's before they were widely distributed, they made their mark in Bars and Taverns. If a Bar bought their pizzas, they provided the Bar with a Pizza Maker/Warmer. The Bar would make the pizza and keep it warm, and sell it to patrons by the slice. If You were in a Bar after midnight and needed a snack to cap off a long night of drinking, it was a Tombstone slice, pack of Slim Jims or Beer Nuts.
Or if you came in off the lake after 14 hours of fishing with no food or water.

Reactions: HillyardGates

I hate everything Iowa.

Original Jake=too white. I like Jacks frozen pizza also. Agreed on Iowa and Rodgers

Reactions: HillyardGates

I hate everything Iowa.

Red Baron all day get it nice and brown!
img-products-multi-classic-sausage-pepperoni_703.jpg

I hate everything Iowa.

As I was channel surfing yesterday, the movie "Grumpy Old Men" was playing on one of the stations. I didn't realize You played one of the lead characters.

Reactions: sku
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT