ADVERTISEMENT

To All My Fellow Hoosier Libs

I linked info wars? Better check again ....DR..... anyway I did listen to the info wars interviews. You should. Very honest straight forward of why people supported each candidate.... but you aren’t interested in that....

CNN has lost a ton of credibility getting into the muck with Trump. You know it. Say what you want but the media has received a well deserved black eye and broken nose concerning bias. Every American sees it now and knows it. That fight has been won
Infowars suggested that Sandy Hook was faked and that water is being poisoned to turn us gay.

I don't listen to constant whiny liberals either
It's probably pretty rare that they even try to communicate with you. I'd prefer talking to a wall that someone like you. The wall will listen to and understand what I'm saying at least as well as someone like you, and won't embarrass itself by knee-jerk replying with dim-witted insults. But I don't talk to walls, let alone listen to them.

Infowars suggested that Sandy Hook was faked and that water is being poisoned to turn us gay.
All I stated was that I did not link the story which is what the person I was responding to said I did. The interviews sounded unbiased when you listen to them. With responses you would expect across the spectrum.

If I knew what you just stated I probably wouldn’t had clicked to listen. However, it does not change what was in the interviews posted.

29unkt.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT