ADVERTISEMENT

Those refs should be ashamed

Knew it wouldn't take long for you to slither over here. Sorry, still no respect for you troll boy.
You said they all agree with you. That wasn't he case, one understood the kick out and one saw the out off of Efwarsds foot. So, either you are ignorant, deaf, or...you lied.

Why are you here, shouldn't you be burning couches?
shouldn’t you be flipping hamburgers at McDonald’s right now.

I was setting 20 feet from the play when it happened, it was definitely a foul and the back of his feet never touched the line.

multiple replay angles show that he was not fouled on the play. He was fouled because the ref said he was, so that's the way it is. broilees got 2 huge breaks in the last 2.5 seconds, and took advantage. The basketball gods have a way of evening this out though. We shall see...

multiple replay angles show that he was not fouled on the play. He was fouled because the ref said he was, so that's the way it is. broilees got 2 huge breaks in the last 2.5 seconds, and took advantage. The basketball gods have a way of evening this out though. We shall see...

He was definitely fouled. Take the crimson glasses off. Should the officials have called should be your argument

Reactions: mathboy
He was definitely fouled. Take the crimson glasses off. Should the officials have called should be your argument
That was a total blown call. watch Edwards right leg go forward and up to create the contact after he releases the ball. He did the Reggie Miller leg kick and got the call. If he shoots it normal there is no contact. Im pretty sure that is not is normal jump shot form. awful call to end the game.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
That was a total blown call. watch Edwards right leg go forward and up to create the contact after he releases the ball. He did the Reggie Miller leg kick and got the call. If he shoots it normal there is no contact. Im pretty sure that is not is normal jump shot form. awful call to end the game.
You jump straight up for a jump shot. There is absolutely no reason to kick your leg forward unless you are trying to manufacture contact.

Refs, like any profession, should strive to be competent. They just screwed a team out of the NCAA's and decided the game instead of the players: they should feel bad about that.

Last edited:
Dude landed out of bounds. That’s quite a feat without getting fouled.

Wow! Four pages about the foul on Carsen Edwards. I really didn't think you IU fans would care so much. I know there is some controversy, but my concern was about the Carsen drive, just before the controversial call, where he was clearly fouled which wasn't called.

As for Carsen kicking his leg out, he was hit on his hip. His leg had nothing to do with the call. He was in bounds and was fouled. That was the call for the game. You get the ref's best calls as the game goes along. That is the way the game is played, in case you didn't realize it.

Wow! Four pages about the foul on Carsen Edwards. I really didn't think you IU fans would care so much. I know there is some controversy, but my concern was about the Carsen drive, just before the controversial call, where he was clearly fouled which wasn't called.

As for Carsen kicking his leg out, he was hit on his hip. His leg had nothing to do with the call. He was in bounds and was fouled. That was the call for the game. You get the ref's best calls as the game goes along. That is the way the game is played, in case you didn't realize it.
The Tennessee players hip made contact with Edward's knee. Couldn't get to edwards hip, his leg was in the way after kicking it up

Man your wrong so often it almost makes folks sympathetic for you. But just almost!

That’s a tough play. ...” Barnes said. “But Lamonte, being the competitor that he is, he went up, and the ball was gone. It was three feet out of his hand when he hit him. We know the rule. You’ve got to allow the shooter to come back down. It’s a tough one because in that situation we know we can’t foul there and they’ve got to make that shot. But we wouldn’t have been in that situation to come back in that game if it wasn’t for Lamonte.”

he hadn't seen the replay of the kick out yet. Love it when PUngrads try to argue with IU grads about hoops. Stay at your depth troll boy.

Reactions: Courtsensethree
That's what happens when you kick it out to initiate contact. You make it sound like he went flying out of bounds. Offense player initiated the contact. No call should have been made
You're probably right. Do you think they'll replay the entire game or just the last 1.7 seconds?

You free to continue being wrong.
You free to continue being wrong.

Cracks me up when PU grads try to argue hoops on IU boards. Sort of like the HS ROTC guy arguing battle strategy with Douglas MacArthur.

I thought you guys would relax a bit after IU lost and focus on yourselves, and some have...but the hard core trolls like you are still focused on us.

Last edited:
Cracks me up when PU grads try to argue hoops on IU boards. Sort of like the HS ROTC guy arguing battle strategy with Douglas MacArthur.

I thought you guys would relax a bit after IU lost and focus on yourselves, and some have...but the hard core trolls like you are still focused on us.

You don’t understand internet trolling anymore than basketball anymore. There isn’t much you do seem to have knowledge at. You are like the fat kid of the group. People keep you around because you are funny. Problem is when you stop being funny you’re just the fat kid.

You don’t understand internet trolling anymore than basketball anymore. There isn’t much you do seem to have knowledge at. You are like the fat kid of the group. People keep you around because you are funny. Problem is when you stop being funny you’re just the fat kid.
I like the fat kid because he makes fun of the stupid kids who are obsessed with coming to the fat kid's neighborhood and crying because the people in the fat kid's neighborhood abuse them. But they're too f#$king obsessed to just stay home and concern themselves with their own neighborhood. So much so that they can't even appreciate it when their own neighborhood is better. So the fat kid ridicules them and instead of telling the fat kid to eff off and going back home, they stand in his yard and cry about how badly they've been disrespected.

Even if I don't particularly like the fat kid, I dislike the stupid kids more.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmygoiu
I like the fat kid because he makes fun of the stupid kids who are obsessed with coming to the fat kid's neighborhood and crying because the people in the fat kid's neighborhood abuse them. But they're too f#$king obsessed to just stay home and concern themselves with their own neighborhood. So much so that they can't even appreciate it when their own neighborhood is better. So they fat kid ridicules them and instead of telling the fat kid to eff off and going back home, they stand in his yard and cry about how badly they've been disrespected.

Even if I don't particularly like the fat kid, I dislike the stupid kids more.
That’s cool. You and Courtsensetwo are tight. No worries mate.

But this fat kid got caught red handed doing exactly what you described. So I will assume the same theory applies to him as well?

But this fat kid got caught red handed doing exactly what you described. So I will assume the same theory applies to him as well?
Why don’t you go **** yourself and go back to your own slime message board?

If he's stirring sh!t on GBI I won't defend him. I've never been on the site (or Rupp's Rafters) and I never will be. If for some reason I decided to post there regarding my love for IU or my disdain for the home team, I would expect to be blasted by the loyal fans.

Purdue fans coming here to rip him or trash IU makes them the same as him - petty and obsessed. If we both keep our dogs in our own yards, we both have less shit to scoop.

If he's stirring sh!t on GBI I won't defend him. I've never been on the site (or Rupp's Rafters) and I never will be. If for some reason I decided to post there regarding my love for IU or my disdain for the home team, I would expect to be blasted by the loyal fans.

Purdue fans coming here to rip him or trash IU makes them the same as him - petty and obsessed. If we both keep our dogs in our own yards, we both have less shit to scoop.
Mate, I never rip or trash IU.

Lol. Living here on the biggest day of your life.

Reactions: Courtsensethree

It’s obviously because IU is so irrelevant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT