ADVERTISEMENT

Those refs should be ashamed

When did it last happen for IU? Is Archie even .500 in the Big Ten? And didn’t they have to give away tickets to get people to go to the NIT games? Get on the bandwagon, 89. At least you can cheer for a winning program.
Painter has had shitty years before, and he has been at PU for 15 years. If I want a Painter type coach, I'll go recall Crean. You're right, going 1 for 15 and sucking at recruiting is impressive, bless your heart.

You are not under my skin, but it seems that I am under your's.

Just so you know, there is quite a significant diference between NEVER and once in 15 years. Lol

Yeah, you weren't off by much...........
I'm not on the PU board after a game trying to talk smack to somebody that got under my skin a long time ago. You are a loser and have an inferiority complex.

Good for you, Matt is 1 for 15. He would have been shit-canned around here a long frickin time ago. Maybe he will learn how to recruit in the next 15 years and not have a massive drop off the next few years.

Lol Biggest win in 20 years and what do all you clowns do?

Run to the IU board begging for respect.

Sorry Chief.
No, I came to see when you’ll next be posting as Love4beer, since our mods busted you doing it at GBI and here. We love your weak attempts at spewing dishonest attendance figures and trying to pretend you know something about college admissions. Come celebrate with us.

Love4beer Sucks! It will reverberate through the Yum Center Saturday when thousands and thousands, almost as many as when OSU plays football in Bloomington, shout it out.

Painter has had shitty years before, and he has been at PU for 15 years. If I want a Painter type coach, I'll go recall Crean. You're right, going 1 for 15 and sucking at recruiting is impressive, bless your heart.
You’ve had 3 coaches who haven’t come close to what Painter has accomplished. The numbers tell the story.

Reactions: bodog57
You’ve had 3 coaches who haven’t come close to what Painter has accomplished. The numbers tell the story.
LOL. Archie went to an Elite 8 at frickin Dayton and can actually recruit: you must think he's the greatest coach of all time. Sampson is a way better coach than Painter. Crean didn't get 15 years because he was fired like Painter would have been. I think Crean goes to a Final Four once every 15 years or so, pretty impressive, right?

Whatever, Mike Davis owns PU, good for you. If Gene and Matt rev your engine, good for you.

More IU obsessed pu grads came here after their big "win" than showed up for their game right down the road.

Some things never change.

Reactions: Courtsensethree
Iirc, Painter has been voted CoY in the B1G 4 times in those 15 years but you think that he isn't a good coach. That makes as much sense as your idiotic prediction, Jimbo

Iirc, Painter has been voted CoY in the B1G 4 times in those 15 years but you think that he isn't a good coach. That makes as much sense as your idiotic prediction, Jimbo
His results wouldn't cut it at IU. If they do it for PU and you, good for you. Different strokes for different folks.

I still wouldnt want him at Indiana. He may be better than our current coach but eventually we will stumble on to something better.

See, when they stop the picture after the ball has bounced off his leg, of course it will show space between his leg and the ball. The ball very obviously changed direction. That is why you watch video, not pictures. I don't think they actually even reviewed that, as as soon as the refs came over they asked about clock, according to the announcers. Bottom line is it was an obvious blown call. Now, let's not have the sexism of insulting Candice Parker from the guy supporting the program who's two national championships are Women's basketball and Golf....

The replay showed it was a foul. Elite Eight. Your Purdue obsession and Courtsense’s make your lies look very stupid. You guys are so funny acting like fools.
From the baseline angle it wasn’t clear. From another angle they only showed once, for whatever reason, you could see space between the ball and Edwards leg. The ball didn’t touch his leg.

See, when they stop the picture after the ball has bounced off his leg, of course it will show space between his leg and the ball. The ball very obviously changed direction. That is why you watch video, not pictures. I don't think they actually even reviewed that, as as soon as the refs came over they asked about clock, according to the announcers. Bottom line is it was an obvious blown call. Now, let's not have the sexism of insulting Candice Parker from the guy supporting the program who's two national championships are Women's basketball and Golf....

You are making them sob. They hate facts.

Reactions: Courtsensethree

An obvious blown call that was subjected to video review and not overturned, that makes sense. Lol

It only took the loser 15 years. You haven't been to a Final Four in 40 ****ing years. Shut the **** up until it happens. You must think Crean is the greatest coach of all time.

Talk about living in the past! Guess that’s what you do when your present isn’t very pleasant.

Contact with a kick out isn't a foul. Gene and I had more than one disagreement in the Hall...he always acknowledged me.

Man your wrong so often it almost makes folks sympathetic for you. But just almost!

That’s a tough play. ...” Barnes said. “But Lamonte, being the competitor that he is, he went up, and the ball was gone. It was three feet out of his hand when he hit him. We know the rule. You’ve got to allow the shooter to come back down. It’s a tough one because in that situation we know we can’t foul there and they’ve got to make that shot. But we wouldn’t have been in that situation to come back in that game if it wasn’t for Lamonte.”

Reactions: Colonel_Jessep
Man your wrong so often it almost makes folks sympathetic for you. But just almost!

That’s a tough play. ...” Barnes said. “But Lamonte, being the competitor that he is, he went up, and the ball was gone. It was three feet out of his hand when he hit him. We know the rule. You’ve got to allow the shooter to come back down. It’s a tough one because in that situation we know we can’t foul there and they’ve got to make that shot. But we wouldn’t have been in that situation to come back in that game if it wasn’t for Lamonte.”

:D:D:D Good grief dude, are you STILL here trying to convince IU fans that PU wasn't given a gift last night?

You really need a life, and a girlfriend apparently.... if you lean that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:D:D:D Good grief dude, are you STILL here trying to convince IU fans that PU wasn't given a gift last night?

You really need a life, and a girlfriend apparently.... if you lean that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I enjoy proving that dude wrong. He is an easy mark. Rest of y’all have really good thoughts. I also like the folks at Butler.

What are you talking about? All my house has is women. Good lord how else do I get away from the 5 of em.

Yep, Edwards was grazed on the leg. Defender jumped towards Edwards and should’ve gone straight up. Don’t give the ref a reason to call it by jumping towards the shooter. The shot had no chance, so you gotta say the UT kid blew it by playing bad defense.
whatever happened to the old mantra, "never foul the jump shooter"?

I'm watching ESPN right now. Bilas, Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman all agreed that the call with 1.7 seconds left was NOT a foul, and should not have been called. Bilas said that, upon review, the only contact was after the shot, and was initiated by the offense. Edwards kicked his leg out, initiated contact, and got the call. broilees got a break, but to their credit, took full advantage of it.

Note: this may be the first time in ESPN history that JBilas, SAS and MKellerman all agreed on the same thing.

I'm watching ESPN right now. Bilas, Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman all agreed that the call with 1.7 seconds left was NOT a foul, and should not have been called. Bilas said that, upon review, the only contact was after the shot, and was initiated by the offense. Edwards kicked his leg out, initiated contact, and got the call. broilees got a break, but to their credit, took full advantage of it.

Note: this may be the first time in ESPN history that JBilas, SAS and MKellerman all agreed on the same thing.
These calls all even out over the course of a game. If Tennessee hits a few more of its many, many free throws, they probably win in regulation. End of story.

Well, if Screamin A Smith, Max Kellerman, and Jay Dukey Bills said it.......:rolleyes:

I’ll go with Rick Barnes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT