ADVERTISEMENT

Those Interested in the Bucket Game

The AD said it wasn't from Geese but a large flock of birds that came through between dusk Friday night and Sat morning. There was a late basketball game the night before and the staff was spread thin. Game day prep had not anticipated several rows of crap.
Can't make this stuff up.
I will buy it wasn't geese for sure. No way in hell am I gonna believe whatever excuse you're trying to pass for negligence on the stadium.

Let’s do a simple 3rd grade arithmetic review, shall we.

$100/4=$20

$20>$10

For extra credit, what is the cost to supply $20 of concessions if hotdogs cost $.50 and you sell them for $6 and soft drinks cost $.25 and you sell them $5?

I’ll check back later.

Idiot

Reactions: DANC
I will buy it wasn't geese for sure. No way in hell am I gonna believe whatever excuse you're trying to pass for negligence on the stadium.
Geese, pigeons, hummingbirds, it didn’t matter, and nobody bought the bs story that they didn’t know about it. They knew, they just didn’t care.

Geese, pigeons, hummingbirds, it didn’t matter, and nobody bought the bs story that they didn’t know about it. They knew, they just didn’t care.

Do want your support here on the move among many GBIers and trolls such as yourself to get the Courtsense Sucks chant going for the second half kickoff at your game. There are enough of you focused on me to get that done.

I will be listening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT