ADVERTISEMENT

Those Interested in the Bucket Game

I’m sure it’ll surpass 10k again lol.

IU’s AD could learn a few things from Mike Bobinski. About to sell out against Illinois next week lol.

weird that you deleted your post

Anyway, yes...this has been my point all along with this. Glass needs to discount more as your AD does. The cheapest game IU fans will go to this year is the Bucket game at PU.

weird that you deleted your post

Anyway, yes...this has been my point all along with this. Glass needs to discount more as your AD does. The cheapest game IU fans will go to this year is the Bucket game at PU.
Welp, they'll never train geese to sh!t in our section right before the game like we did to them last year. Hats off to those trainers man phenomenal work! Those geese are part of the IU sucks chant project. The more purdue chants the more geese we train. Don't mess with our Geese! We may just send them to west laffy this year for a fly by to sh!t on anything black and gold. :) :p

Welp, they'll never train geese to sh!t in our section right before the game like we did to them last year. Hats off to those trainers man phenomenal work! Those geese are part of the IU sucks chant project. The more purdue chants the more geese we train. Don't mess with our Geese! We may just send them to west laffy this year for a fly by to sh!t on anything black and gold. :) :p

According to the AD, they weren't geese.

But a good reminder for IU fans not to wear black, wear red to stand out for the team. Four of the nine IU fans at our tailgate in WL last time were wearing black IU jackets.

Reactions: vesuvius13

But a good reminder for IU fans not to wear black, wear red to stand out for the team. Four of the nine IU fans at our tailgate in WL last time were wearing black IU jackets.
How could the AD know what it was that littered the purdue section? If he would have been paying attention it would have been handled before the game. Fred has no clue that it wasn't geese because this is a double secret payback project against the chant. Don't mess with our geese!

so your friends own all 4 black IU jackets that exist in the world?

A couple weeks ago I saw an NFL game day commercial that had a brief moment of a worker pressure washing the stadium seats. Still hard to believe that a flock of geese just happened to fly in on game day at Memorial Stadium on a morning that was not sunny and somehow crap all over everything that then dried rock hard.

Perhaps the same geese broke into the food storage areas and ate all of the pizza.

Let’s do a simple 3rd grade arithmetic review, shall we.

$100/4=$20

$20>$10

For extra credit, what is the cost to supply $20 of concessions if hotdogs cost $.50 and you sell them for $6 and soft drinks cost $.25 and you sell them $5?

I’ll check back later.

so your friends own all 4 black IU jackets that exist in the world?

You need to get to games, people rarely wear red coats but black is a top seller. I have two black IU jackets...one fall and one more winter. Check with the various online suppliers...lots of choices these days.

Last edited:

$100/4=$20

$20>$10

For extra credit, what is the cost to supply $20 of concessions if hotdogs cost $.50 and you sell them for $6 and soft drinks cost $.25 and you sell them $5?

I’ll check back later.

Please do, and bring a calculator and some logic.

At least there is no doubt you are a PU grad.

Maybe he could try again using 4th grade math lol

Maybe if he tried 2nd grade math and worked his way up. Gotta love PU trolls.

Oh, and Ordy, Fraudpaw, Kirkwood and the rest will soon be here to tell us that this PU math is far superior to IU math and that IU grads accept mediocre math. I think what Earltubbs here is using is their "football only" math.

Last edited:

$100/4=$20

$20>$10

I’ll check back later.
Haha, well that's embarrassing...

What's the actual argument here? The deal CS2 explained DOES exist. It's the deal we used to purchase our tickets this year, and the tickets and vouchers have already been sent to us.

Maybe if he tried 2nd grade math and worked his way up. Gotta love PU trolls.

Oh, and Ordy, Fraudpaw, Kirkwood and the rest will soon be here to tell us that this PU math is far superior to IU math and that IU grads accept mediocre math. I think what Earltubbs

What's the actual argument here? The deal CS2 explained DOES exist. It's the deal we used to purchase our tickets this year, and the tickets and vouchers have already been sent to us.
Maybe I overlooked it but do you have the link to get this deal? Thanks.

Well I screwed that up somehow.Do you have the link to get that ticket deal?Thanks.

You need to get to games, people rarely wear red coats but black is a top seller. I have two black IU jackets...one fall and one more winter. Check with the various online suppliers...lots of choices these days.
That confirms it-our world is so screwed up these days. Life used to be so simple.

That’s what I was wondering. I’ve never seen a “black IU” jacket. I don’t think I’d wear it there with a gold tooth or if I did, I certainly wouldn’t crack a smile unless we won, then I’d just be grinning ear to ear.

I had a black IU jacket with a red stripe across the front that I loved and wore for something like 20 years. Over that time I 'lost it' 4 or 5 times but it always turned up....until this year....I'm still in mourning.

I had a black IU jacket with a red stripe across the front that I loved and wore for something like 20 years. Over that time I 'lost it' 4 or 5 times but it always turned up....until this year....I'm still in mourning.

Check the various gear suppliers, there are a lot of new items this year that are sharp. The best move ever was moving from Red to Crimson in the gear...so much nicer.

Yes, back to the topic at hand. Pretty good deal for Hoosiers that want to go cheer on the Hoosiers in the bucket game.

$100/4=$20

$20>$10

I’ll check back later.
That is awesome! No words to describe how hard I'm laughing.
Go Hoosiers!

Why won’t Glass discount tickets?

Not selling out against Ohio State should’ve been eye-opening for him that he needs to make adjustments to get more fans in the stadium.

The question I have asked here for years. He discounts them some but not enough. the cheapest game IU fans will attend this year is the bucket game.

I looked at this and people should understand that you can only get bad seats at the discount price. If you want to sit in the end zone seats then you can buy tickets and get the deal that is mentioned above but if you want to move over to the corner then the cheapest ticket I saw went up to 45.

$100/4=$20

$20>$10

I’ll check back later.
It's been a while but, The Good Sisters at St. Paul School taught me that 100 divided by 4 equals 25 and 100 divided by 5 equals 20. Conversely, 20 times 5 equals 100 and 25 times 4 equals 100.
Maybe that's why they call that one coin, "a quarter."

Reactions: 76-1
It's been a while but, The Good Sisters at St. Paul School taught me that 100 divided by 4 equals 25 and 100 divided by 5 equals 20. Conversely, 20 times 5 equals 100 and 25 times 4 equals 100.
Maybe that's why they call that one coin, "a quarter."

It's that "PU football only math" that the trolls crow about.

Reactions: gulcherboy
The question I have asked here for years. He discounts them some but not enough. the cheapest game IU fans will attend this year is the bucket game.

did IU have even 30,000 in the stands for RU, a B10 game on a beautiful day?

i'm guessing more like 27-28,000.

when winning brings the fans, that's great. but it doesn't mean we need to wait till that happens to improve attendance. (and poor attendance hurts recruiting).

the guys over at 10th and Fee Ln will tell you the price-demand curve actually does exist, and isn't just an urban myth.

did IU have even 30,000 in the stands for RU, a B10 game on a beautiful day?

i'm guessing more like 27-28,000.

when winning brings the fans, that's great. but it doesn't mean we need to wait till that happens to improve attendance. (and poor attendance hurts recruiting).

the guys over at 10th and Fee Ln will tell you the price-demand curve actually does exist, and isn't just an urban myth.

38K tickets sold, 30 - 32K in the stands. It filled in a bit late as always but not a very good crowd. The weather helped tailgates and hurt butts in seats. As is tradition at this giant social event.

38K tickets sold, 30 - 32K in the stands. It filled in a bit late as always but not a very good crowd. The weather helped tailgates and hurt butts in seats. As is tradition at this giant social event.

is 30-32,000 some verified figure, or your best guess.

i try to look at "the swarms", and approximate what percent of the stadium "the swarms" fill.

then i look at how tightly packed the swarms are, and what percent of the seats within them they cover.

it can look like the swarms are covering two thirds or three fourths of the stadium, (looked like maybe 60% for RU), but when you look closer, you realize there are empty seats within the swarms as well.

i would be less critical if IU was even trying, but they're not.

That’s what I was wondering. I’ve never seen a “black IU” jacket. I don’t think I’d wear it there with a gold tooth or if I did, I certainly wouldn’t crack a smile unless we won, then I’d just be grinning ear to ear.
Someone bought me a black IU sweatshirt for Christmas one time. I had to suppress what I really wanted to say.

Needless to say, I've never even tried it on.

Oh, also, someone else bought me a black IU jacket - never worn it, either.

What is wrong with some people?

Someone bought me a black IU sweatshirt for Christmas one time. I had to suppress what I really wanted to say.

What is wrong with some people?
They were giving black IU hats away at one of the soccer games recently. Why?

Reactions: DANC

What is wrong with some people?[/
IU has always had a color problem (in addition to the mascot thing). Is it red and white, cream and crimson or some shade in between? It depends on who makes the apparels. Sam Wyche cost IU a lot of money designating it cream and crimson, along with a new slanted “IU” logo. One year later he abandons us and IU decides to abandon anything Sam Wyche. We started all over, still not knowing to this day. What is it about our IU administrators?

Reactions: DANC
They were giving black IU hats away at one of the soccer games recently. Why?
Now that probably over half of Hoosier Nation thinks Kentucky is our biggest rival, what difference does it make if we give out black hats at IU games? Can you imagine if they started handing out red hats in Mackey Arena? They’d be used to fuel a bonfire in the parking lot while students chant “IU SUCKS!”

Reactions: DANC and Walt542
How could the AD know what it was that littered the purdue section? If he would have been paying attention it would have been handled before the game. Fred has no clue that it wasn't geese because this is a double secret payback project against the chant. Don't mess with our geese!
I find it to be a long shot if it were geese. They tend to hang out near bodies of water more often than not. The pictures of dung I saw from the stadium looked much different than the usual dung where I see geese on a daily basis.

Last edited:
[
Maybe the final number included the “geese”. ;)

Reactions: Indianaftw
I find it to be a long shot if it were geese. They tend to hang out near bodies of water more often than not. The pictures of dung I saw from the stadium looked much different than the usual dung where I see geese on a daily basis.

The AD said it wasn't from Geese but a large flock of birds that came through between dusk Friday night and Sat morning. There was a late basketball game the night before and the staff was spread thin. Game day prep had not anticipated several rows of crap.
Can't make this stuff up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT