ADVERTISEMENT

This just isn’t going to work.

IU isn’t getting any of the top 2021 instate recruits. Lander is considering Michigan in addition to IU. Which offensive system looks more appealing after today?

Reactions: Cavanagh
Hope isn’t a strategy. Pull the plug on the Miller experiment.
Of course it isn't. Thanks for stealing one of my favorite sayings as a military officer - though I said it when it was appropriate. ;) However, Miller will not be fired after this season. It's just not going to happen, even if you HOPE it does. So, the question is, what do you hope happens the rest of this season and next season? Do you hope IU finishes strong and wins a game or two in the BTT (or one of my strongest desires, win the darn thing) and a game or two in the NCAA tournament, and then has a better season next year? Or do you hope IU loses more than they win the rest of this season and they have a bad season next year because you enjoy whining about the losses more than talking about the wins? Which do you hope to see happen?

Of course it isn't. Thanks for stealing one of my favorite sayings as a military officer - though I said it when it was appropriate. ;) However, Miller will not be fired after this season. It's just not going to happen, even if you HOPE it does. So, the question is, what do you hope happens the rest of this season and next season? Do you hope IU finishes strong and wins a game or two in the BTT (or one of my strongest desires, win the darn thing) and a game or two in the NCAA tournament, and then has a better season next year? Or do you hope IU loses more than they win the rest of this season and they have a bad season next year because you enjoy whining about the losses more than talking about the wins? Which do you hope to see happen?
I don’t think you can hope for top and bottom because the fear is settling in the middle....being just average.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

You don’t have to hope for anything. Archie isn’t a good coach so he won’t win many games. Certainly won’t win the Big Ten tournament or an NCAA tournament game.

You don’t have to hope for anything. Archie isn’t a good coach so he won’t win many games. Certainly won’t win the Big Ten tournament or an NCAA tournament game.
As an IU fan you don’t hope for success. Isn’t that at the core of being a fan?

Reactions: Radio Zero
Funny you say that. I think I picked it up from a former superior who was a WP Army Ranger.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Common saying in the military. I only used it occasionally.
Since you were a military officer let me make one thing clear to you, as a leader you don’t roll your eyes, throw up your hands when your subordinates don’t perform, Archie’s sideline demeanor is awful and very immature

Yet in his 4th year at Iu we went to sweet 16 Arch will b lucky to sniff ncaa next year

Yeah, his third year he went 3-15 in the Big Ten.

You also said he was going to the tournament because of Edwards.

No worries, I said he'd be lucky to make the NIT. Even I overshot in my expectations for him this year.

Yeah, his third year he went 3-15 in the Big Ten.

You also said he was going to the tournament because of Edwards.

No worries, I said he'd be lucky to make the NIT. Even I overshot in my expectations for him this year.
Clearly Creans and Archie’s starting point are not comparable

What did you do in the military? Ever shoot someone get shot at?

Since you were a military officer let me make one thing clear to you, as a leader you don’t roll your eyes, throw up your hands when your subordinates don’t perform, Archie’s sideline demeanor is awful and very immature
What has gotten into you? You used commas appropriately. If you remembered to use a period at the end you'd have had an actual English sentence in your post. I'm a retired military officer and you aren't going to be explain anything about leadership to me.

What has gotten into you? You used commas appropriately. If you remembered to use a period at the end you'd have had an actual English sentence in your post. I'm a retired military officer and you aren't going to be explain anything about leadership to me.
Then hopefully you recognize poor leadership.

What do you mean by that? Miller was called a "slam dunk" hire, literally, by the experts. Of course, he was going to get a contract around 7 years, give or take. Miller negotiated a 100 percent buyout for being let go at anytime during the first four years. Good negotiation by his agent because Miller was in demand. We'll see how the rest of this season and next season goes and then IU can determine the better option of paying 50 percent of Miller's remaining three years or firing Miller. As an IU fan, I'm hoping that IU finishes very strong this year and has a very, very good season next year and we keep Miller, but if that doesn't happen IU can fire Miller. What do you hope for?
I think its 5 years on the 100%

What's your excuse for Crean's miserably bad first two seasons @ Georgia?
I’m not a Crean fan pal but at least he won something at IU u honestly see Iu winning big ten in 2 years? Crean won outright year 5 and that’s with starting with Kyle Tabor in year 1

You expected more than this from this roster? It's a very flawed team.

Still not into reevaluating the coach with every bounce of the ball.

If you can come up with a valid criticism beyond he needs to go, that would be great. And, there's plenty of concerns to choose from but no one does, they just bleat one line butt hurt statements that have nothing to do with basketball .. it's all about being a bitching moaning angry fan... "Oh no Justin Bieber got married I need to plug it up" .. same thing.

You guys post like our team plays .. lazy, incompetent, lacking knowledge and effort.

Hypocrites ..

Why don’t you call Archie and share some of your wisdom?

P.S. Almost every post you make you pout like an adolescent boy.

I’d rather lose the battle and win the war, if losing the battle means rooting against Archie so we might win in the long run well that’s what I’m going to do.

IU isn’t getting any of the top 2021 instate recruits. Lander is considering Michigan in addition to IU. Which offensive system looks more appealing after today?

We're in it with Kaufman, Lander and Faust.

We're not gonna get all three though, as it's been reported from several people that they don't want to play together.

We're also allowed to recruit outside of Indiana as well. We're in on some pretty good kids there too who have been in for official visits already, so I doubt that recruiting is dead for 2021.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I was a leader. I’m still a leader. I taught leadership to Midshipmen, junior officers and enlisted personnel. It’s obvious that you know nothing about leadership.
https://giphy.com/gifs/reactiongifs-mn1cym1jiJOUg
reactiongifs-mn1cym1jiJOUg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT