ADVERTISEMENT

This just isn’t going to work.

Accept the fact we’re just not any good. Even if we make the tournament this year , there’s still nothing that would imply that Miller will bring us back to prominence. Won’t change as long as he’s there.

Reactions: IUgradman
I like that they don't act like emotionally compromised little girls spouting stupid butt hurt shit about things they don't understand. Beyond that don't really concern myself about what I like or what anyone else likes.
Archie needs to go, it’s obvious he isn’t turning this program around.

Archie needs to go, it’s obvious he isn’t turning this program around.

You expected more than this from this roster? It's a very flawed team.

Still not into reevaluating the coach with every bounce of the ball.

If you can come up with a valid criticism beyond he needs to go, that would be great. And, there's plenty of concerns to choose from but no one does, they just bleat one line butt hurt statements that have nothing to do with basketball .. it's all about being a bitching moaning angry fan... "Oh no Justin Bieber got married I need to plug it up" .. same thing.

You guys post like our team plays .. lazy, incompetent, lacking knowledge and effort.

Hypocrites ..

If you can come up with a valid criticism beyond he needs to go, that would be great. And, there's plenty of concerns to choose from but no on does, they just bleat one line butt hurt statements that have nothing to do with basketball .. it's all about being a bitching moaning angry fan...

You guys post like our team plays .. lazy, incompetent, and just plain poor.
Well Archie’s players have not improved since he has been here. They consistently forget to show up on the road, and they don’t play hard. In today’s basketball world it shouldn’t take long to turn a program around with how much roster turn over there is.

Reactions: TM2013 and Zeester

If you can come up with a valid criticism beyond he needs to go, that would be great. And, there's plenty of concerns to choose from but no one does, they just bleat one line butt hurt statements that have nothing to do with basketball .. it's all about being a bitching moaning angry fan... "Oh no Justin Bieber got married I need to plug it up" .. same thing.

You guys post like our team plays .. lazy, incompetent, lacking knowledge and effort.

Hypocrites ..
What do you think defines the program’s culture? You rip everyone else but never offer insight into that foundational question. It’s so easy to see you never played, even a little.

lol ... you're so full of shit .. and so are your other handles.
Ah, somebody needs to fire up the smoker and take the edge off. You don’t have a clue about this stuff, junior. Go back to the basement where you belong. I’ll let you know when you’re allowed upstairs.

Reactions: Radio Zero

Hypocrites ..

Valid criticisms:

- No defense
- Stand around offense
- Weak recruits
- Lackluster effort most of the time
- Lack of NCAA tourney
- Can't even win the NIT

How can you watch that performance today and say there was decent coaching. Michigan had their way with us all game and we probably got outscored by the 3rd string bench today.

This is a bad team and a bad coach who owns the results-show him the door and own your mistakes for making a 5yr commitment to this clown.

Valid criticisms:

- No defense
- Stand around offense
- Weak recruits
- Lackluster effort most of the time
- Lack of NCAA tourney
- Can't even win the NIT

How can you watch that performance today and say there was decent coaching. Michigan had their way with us all game and we probably got outscored by the 3rd string bench today.

This is a bad team and a bad coach who owns the results-show him the door and own your mistakes for making a 5yr commitment to this clown.
He has a 7 year contract. They could fire him now if they want to be on the hook for the rest of it. He'll get no less than 4 years.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Then IU has flat given up on basketball. Sad
What do you mean by that? Miller was called a "slam dunk" hire, literally, by the experts. Of course, he was going to get a contract around 7 years, give or take. Miller negotiated a 100 percent buyout for being let go at anytime during the first four years. Good negotiation by his agent because Miller was in demand. We'll see how the rest of this season and next season goes and then IU can determine the better option of paying 50 percent of Miller's remaining three years or firing Miller. As an IU fan, I'm hoping that IU finishes very strong this year and has a very, very good season next year and we keep Miller, but if that doesn't happen IU can fire Miller. What do you hope for?

Fact check, Crean is something like 4-25 in the SEC.

Two of the worst seasons in Georgia history.

Last year you said he was an NCAA team because of his rekroots including Edwards.

He's garbage.
Yet in his 4th year at Iu we went to sweet 16 Arch will b lucky to sniff ncaa next year

What do you mean by that? Miller was called a "slam dunk" hire, literally, by the experts. Of course, he was going to get a contract around 7 years, give or take. Miller negotiated a 100 percent buyout for being let go at anytime during the first four years. Good negotiation by his agent because Miller was in demand. We'll see how the rest of this season and next season goes and then IU can determine the better option of paying 50 percent of Miller's remaining three years or firing Miller. As an IU fan, I'm hoping that IU finishes very strong this year and has a very, very good season next year and we keep Miller, but if that doesn't happen IU can fire Miller. What do you hope for?
Fire Miller now recruit 2021 else get ready for things to get worse

I hope for IU to be a national power again. Just watching Archie and seeing him for 3 years I just don’t see it. He doesn’t recruit well enough and his teams don’t improve.

I hope for IU to be a national power again. Just watching Archie and seeing him for 3 years I just don’t see it. He doesn’t recruit well enough and his teams don’t improve.
What do you hope happens the rest of the year and next year knowing that Miller will be our coach for that period?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT