ADVERTISEMENT

Things are getting worse at FNC

I'm offended. It's a "locked up in your basement" post, not a "cattle prod to the genitals post". And you forgot all about the electricity.

That said, I patterned it after Cajun's, so I'm happy to have it deleted if he deletes his. ;)
Your comment stands as does mine. If for no other reason than as an example of the fine art of communication.

Wow! How you can turn around a comment stating perhaps the female asked the male to the room is the same as implying "she ask for it" is a real stretch Goat. Especially for you sir.
I didn't say it's the same. I said it's distasteful in a similar manner.

You sometimes take what someone says to you, and blow it way out of proportion, getting yourself into "Well, I never!" mode. (See your "sexist" explanation below.) You should take a breath and just respond to what is actually said.

I stand by my comment and if some find it distasteful that's just to bad. A woman can be just as aggressive and vindictive as a man and that is a fact. As for being called a sexist, when someone comments that my comments and opinions are why women don't report rape and harassment incidents amounts to pretty much being classified as a sexist.

And you feel because Hannity has not tried to turn the tables on her guarantees that there is no way she made a pass at him is another stretch sir. Perhaps its as simple as he has enough class not to do so or simply wants to avoid a pissing match with a skunk. Like I said until it can be proven and with Hannity's apparent spotless record over decades in the industry she could be lying for her 15 minutes. You assume with a male it's a possibility but with a woman being the aggressor not so much. It could have went either way.

Got to run and soak the ball sack again, vbg. Still red and swollen from the cattle prod.

I didn't say it's the same. I said it's distasteful in a similar manner.

You sometimes take what someone says to you, and blow it way out of proportion, getting yourself into "Well, I never!" mode. (See your "sexist" explanation below.) You should take a breath and just respond to what is actually said.
Whatever Goat. I did respond to what was said. Perhaps in a wordy fashion, but I did.

Sorry, my friend, but it's right there in black and white. You accused me of saying something I didn't say. Period.
Whatever again sir. You said it is "distasteful in a similar manner" and "It smells too much like "she asked for it." I guess that is a big difference in your eyes.

Just read this news tidbit:

Sean Hannity’s accuser Debbie Schlussel is now changing her story and said Sean never sexually harassed her. Schlussel changes her story after Hannity announced he would take her to court.

The Hill reported: Debbie Schlussel, a former Fox News guest, said in an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday that she didn’t consider her interactions with Fox News host Sean Hannity “sexual harassment,” although she continues to say the conservative media star was “creepy.”

“I would never accuse him of that. Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that,”

It appears contrary to your opinion that Mr. Hannity was going react to her allegations and fight back in court if the report quoted is correct. She is now saying that he did not ask her to his room but to the hotel and couldn't remember when but in the early 2000's.

Enough.....end of story

Based on your past posts, I strongly doubt that. Well, unless you have changed in the last couple of weeks.
My past post huh? Just when have I ever defended Fox news on here and whined about the other news outlets other than in general and including them all. You are once again incorrect.

It appears contrary to your opinion that Mr. Hannity was going react to her allegations and fight back in court if the report quoted is correct.
Huh? You're making up things I didn't say again! I agree - enough! If I can't count on a fellow mod to not put words in my mouth, whom can I count on?

Whatever again sir. You said it is "distasteful in a similar manner" and "It smells too much like "she asked for it." I guess that is a big difference in your eyes.

Just read this news tidbit:

Sean Hannity’s accuser Debbie Schlussel is now changing her story and said Sean never sexually harassed her. Schlussel changes her story after Hannity announced he would take her to court.

The Hill reported: Debbie Schlussel, a former Fox News guest, said in an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday that she didn’t consider her interactions with Fox News host Sean Hannity “sexual harassment,” although she continues to say the conservative media star was “creepy.”

“I would never accuse him of that. Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that,”

It appears contrary to your opinion that Mr. Hannity was going react to her allegations and fight back in court if the report quoted is correct. She is now saying that he did not ask her to his room but to the hotel and couldn't remember when but in the early 2000's.

Enough.....end of story

You should listen to the actual original radio interview and what she actually said and what she didn't actually say. If you did, I think you'd see that she isn't changing her story but that folks on both ends of the media political spectrum warped what she actually said to fit their narratives.

IMHO, we should be careful about casting aspersions on Debbie Schlussel for what she has said...just as we should be careful about casting aspersions on Sean Hannity based solely on what she has said.

Last edited:
Huh? You're making up things I didn't say again! I agree - enough! If I can't count on a fellow mod to not put words in my mouth, whom can I count on?
I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your comments of, "Not even Hannity tried to turn those tables on her, so no, it's really not possible she made a pass at him. Either he did it (she's telling the truth), or no one did (he is)."

I simply assumed when you said NOT even Hannity tried to turn those tables on her that you meant he wasn't fighting back. And then you pointed out it was either him asking her or no one did any asking. Perhaps you meant he wasn't accusing her of asking him to her room?

Either way Goat if I misunderstood I apologize. I thought you meant he was remaining silent on the whole issue and not fighting it.

Did anyone see the guy from Fox talking about how Ivanka talked into the microphone? I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it seemed pretty creepy.

Did anyone see the guy from Fox talking about how Ivanka talked into the microphone? I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it seemed pretty creepy.
The guy basically made a jerking off motion with an invisible mic, with a creepy grin on his face while laughing about how good she was with that microphone heh heh heh. And then his excuse was that he was talking about how much he enjoyed her voice, like a smooth jazz DJ. WTF?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/...was-lewd.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

The guy basically made a jerking off motion with an invisible mic, with a creepy grin on his face while laughing about how good she was with that microphone heh heh heh. And then his excuse was that he was talking about how much he enjoyed her voice, like a smooth jazz DJ. WTF?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/...was-lewd.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
Thank you. Since I'm female I'm sure I'm a little more emotional about this kind of stuff and I know I sometimes jump to conclusions. But it seems pretty obvious to me they still don't get it at Fox.

Thank you. Since I'm female I'm sure I'm a little more emotional about this kind of stuff and I know I sometimes jump to conclusions. But it seems pretty obvious to me they still don't get it at Fox.

Jerking off? Creepy? They don't get it? Really?

You guys need to take your frickin' self-righteous exploding heads someplace else. Nobody cares about whether you manage to be creeped out or visualize a jerk-off fantasy from in a 1.5 second sound bite. Yeah, I suppose the whole bland show needed a kick, so Waters decided to make a blow job joke--about Ivanka? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. You people need to get a grip. We've seen and heard the liberal a-holes talking about Donald having sexual fantasies about Ivanka, calling Melania a prostitute and worse and not a peep from the likes of either of you. Neither of you do fake outrage very well.

You guys need to take your frickin' self-righteous exploding heads someplace else.
Why don't you start it and let them learn the art of restraining from your example, instead of leading the pissing match?;)

You guys need to take your frickin' self-righteous exploding heads someplace else. Nobody cares about whether you manage to be creeped out or visualize a jerk-off fantasy from in a 1.5 second sound bite. Yeah, I suppose the whole bland show needed a kick, so Waters decided to make a blow job joke--about Ivanka? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. You people need to get a grip. We've seen and heard the liberal a-holes talking about Donald having sexual fantasies about Ivanka, calling Melania a prostitute and worse and not a peep from the likes of either of you. Neither of you do fake outrage very well.

You snowflakes in Colorado need to toughen up. :>)

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa

ya think daddy hasn't seen that yet?

talk about a brain dead move.

i might not only be working on my resume, but maybe witness protection as well.

So you watched it and you didn't have a problem with it? If so, that tells me an awful lot about you.

So if it was your daughter that he was referring to, you would have no problem with what he said or how he said it? Really?

It was juvenile and dumb. He wasn't talking about a freaking smooth jazz DJ. And it's obviously an issue with Fox, because he's already on "vacation." During his first week in this prime time slot.

Look around you. Does one mod give other mods special treatment automatically?
a3151081275_10.jpg

My past post huh? Just when have I ever defended Fox news on here and whined about the other news outlets other than in general and including them all. You are once again incorrect.
All the time. If you don't know that, you've got another problem.:(

Colbert: If Watters remarks earned him a vacation, Trump surely has enough points to retire. Ha...

All the time. If you don't know that, you've got another problem.:(
Hmm. It appears you have the problem. Just as I suggested you are incorrect again. I haven't complained about other sources than Fox specifically and have never defended Fox. I have commented that it appears the Fox complainers appear to watch it more than the rest of us and I have most definitely commented that most all news sources are deeply flawed and partisan. I think you have a problem of pulling stuff out your ***, :rolleyes:

So if it was your daughter that he was referring to, you would have no problem with what he said or how he said it? Really?

It was juvenile and dumb. He wasn't talking about a freaking smooth jazz DJ. And it's obviously an issue with Fox, because he's already on "vacation." During his first week in this prime time slot.
So you watched it and you didn't have a problem with it? If so, that tells me an awful lot about you.

It's better than even money that his comment wouldn't have even registered with me as anything but more a empty talk show nonsense and if it did register, a blow job would have been way off of my radar.

The best I can say about this is that people have allowed twitter to infuse their brains. More likely I think all the people outraged about this is simply bullshit, including the genius at Fox who is behind the Waters "vacation".

Get a grip people. I can't believe this comment is even a thing.

Last edited:
It's better than even money that his comment wouldn't have even registered with me as anything but more a empty talk show nonsense and if it did register, a blow job would have been way off of my radar.

The best I can say about this is that people have allowed twitter to infuse their brains. More likely I think all the people outraged about this is simply bullshit, including the genius at Fox who is behind the Waters "vacation".

Get a grip people. I can't believe this comment is even a thing.
Well, then all I can say is you are so out of touch you don't even know a bj joke when you hear one. And if you actually think there is any place in a news broadcast for that, then perhaps you should go work with the guys that are making the decisions at Fox these days. Hard to know if they are United are harming their brand more.

Well, then all I can say is you are so out of touch you don't even know a bj joke when you hear one. And if you actually think there is any place in a news broadcast for that, then perhaps you should go work with the guys that are making the decisions at Fox these days. Hard to know if they are United are harming their brand more.

You have a twitter sense of humor. That comment is no blow job joke. You seein a joke there says more about you than Waters. You want a bj joke?

There was this guy who asked an attractive women in a bar if he could buy her a drink. She turned around a decked him with one punch. As he lay on the floor, he looked up at her and said " . . . . . . . . ."​

You figure it out. That is laugh out loud funny. Your finding a joke in Waters comment? Pathetic comes to mind.

You have a twitter sense of humor. That comment is no blow job joke. You seein a joke there says more about you than Waters. You want a bj joke?

There was this guy who asked an attractive women in a bar if he could buy her a drink. She turned around a decked him with one punch. As he lay on the floor, he looked up at her and said " . . . . . . . . ."​

You figure it out. That is laugh out loud funny. Your finding a joke in Waters comment? Pathetic comes to mind.

you're nothing but a shill.

Yeah...I'm pretty tired of ESPN, but I have no idea how "snowflake" applies here. In fact I think I'm getting more annoyed with the rampant overuse of that word than ESPN.

Clearly you haven't watched in several years, which I commend you for. Aside from the Bruce Jenner bullshit, ESPN inserted itself into several politically-motivated stances over the years.

Clearly you haven't watched in several years, which I commend you for. Aside from the Bruce Jenner bullshit, ESPN inserted itself into several politically-motivated stances over the years.

I agree and it makes me groan anytime I'm watching or reading about sports, only to be treated to a political editorial. Heck, even ESPN's "public editor" recently admitted as much.

That said, I don't think this has much to do with their struggles. If they didn't make a single change other than depoliticizing all of their content, they'd still be in trouble. Cord-cutting is a big problem for anybody and everybody who is heavily invested in the cable/satellite status quo. And politics is not what is driving people away from the old model -- particularly people who are absolutely vital to ESPN chief demo.

crazily enough, i was going to post before this incident, that i bet something would come out about watters. He was a protege of bill o reilly, and frankly doesn't seem to bright. I would bet he's crossed lines before without even realizing it.

One other thing I've noticed ... Tucker Carlson takes distinct facial expressions, and tone, based on whether the guest is liberal or conservative. It's so phony. Everytime a lefty is on he has this callous and angry look.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT