ADVERTISEMENT

Things are getting worse at FNC

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
Ailes and O'Reilly just the tip of the iceberg. More women coming forward with disturbing stories. More joining lawsuits. O'Reilly's fate was sealed when lawyers hired to investigate recommended his termination. Five bucks says 21CF keeps them retained to do a full top-to-bottom investigation that results in a lot of heads rolling.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/329646-report-fox-executives-fear-more-to-come

Reactions: bigmac76
I don't want to keep starting new threads, so I'm just adding this here: New accusation says Hannity is just as bad as O'Reilly.

http://www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-c...-news-host-to-be-accused-of-sexual-harassment

I'm telling you, big house-cleaning has just started.
I don't watch much Fox but some of this is BS in my opinion. In Hannity's case if a married man ask a lady to his room is this sexual harassment? Was she a contributor to any of his nightly shows to begin with? Need more info here I would think before they print these stories. It could be as simple as her having a red ass because she never got more air time on his show than she wanted, or seeking her 15 minutes of fame and jumping on the band wagon. He has a very long history in the industry of which this has never been brought up one time to my knowledge.

Hell maybe she tried to get into his pants and he declined and this might be the reason he never ask her back on his show if she ever was to begin with.

Guilt by association doesn't cut it. People can have their lives destroyed by printed BS of this nature that can't begin to be proven. I can believe it about Bill O perhaps as there is somewhat of a history etc. I don't like Hannity either. He is a single minded bore among other things.

Time will tell I guess.

It could be as simple as her having a red ass because she never got more air time on his show than she wanted, or seeking her 15 minutes of fame and jumping on the band wagon. He has a very long history in the industry of which this has never been brought up one time to my knowledge.

Hell maybe she tried to get into his pants and he declined and this might be the reason he never ask her back on his show if she ever was to begin with.

Gee, I can't imagine why women are so hesitant to report rapes/assaults/harassment.

That must be it!

Holy crap. This is part of the reason women don't come forward on more rape/sexual harassment incidents.

From a seemingly level headed wise poster/mod this is asinine. I expect this kind of garbage from Ladoga, not you.

Reactions: RBB89
I don't watch much Fox but some of this is BS in my opinion. In Hannity's case if a married man ask a lady to his room is this sexual harassment? Was she a contributor to any of his nightly shows to begin with? Need more info here I would think before they print these stories. It could be as simple as her having a red ass because she never got more air time on his show than she wanted, or seeking her 15 minutes of fame and jumping on the band wagon. He has a very long history in the industry of which this has never been brought up one time to my knowledge.

Guilt by association doesn't cut it. People can have their lives destroyed by printed BS of this nature that can't begin to be proven. I can believe it about Bill O perhaps as there is somewhat of a history etc. I don't like Hannity either. He is a single minded bore among other things.

Time will tell I guess.

LMAO! Let's not paint with a broad brush or make assumptions here

That must be it!

Holy crap. This is part of the reason women don't come forward on more rape/sexual harassment incidents.

From a seemingly level headed wise poster/mod this is asinine. I expect this kind of garbage from Ladoga, not you.

So are you offended by the point because only women can be sexually harassed or because only men deserve to be questioned when these issues come out?

Cajun has a point. Bill O has a history where Hannity does not. Why should we accept at face value an accusation that ruins someone's life without also questioning the motives of someone with gains to be made by getting on the accusation train?

We have this stuff happening in the University system now as well where an accusation is basically a guilty sentence for the male whether he did something wrong or not. One of the most famous examples being the Duke Lacross team and another being a completely fabricated story about UVa in Rolling Stone.

Ailes and O'Reilly just the tip of the iceberg. More women coming forward with disturbing stories. More joining lawsuits. O'Reilly's fate was sealed when lawyers hired to investigate recommended his termination. Five bucks says 21CF keeps them retained to do a full top-to-bottom investigation that results in a lot of heads rolling.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/329646-report-fox-executives-fear-more-to-come

A few thoughts. O'Reilly has a history. If he made the workplace intolerable he needs to go. Hannity is not my cup of tea, but in fairness the accusation against him reminds me Duke Lacrosse.

Here's what I don't get. Bill Clinton. Why would anybody pay him 2 cents to speak? Why did the Democrats showcase him at national conventions. Isn't he just as bad, if not worse, than O'Reilly? Any CEO in the country would have been summarily canned for sex with a college intern in the workplace.

Sarah Palin, Bristol Palin, Ivanka Trump, Milania Trump and Kelly Anne Conway have all been the punch line of disgusting sexual jokes and comments from left wing media personalities and one democratic public official, yet there is never outrage about that. Sexual harassment is a serious issue in many quarters, yet it is becoming clear the left wingers don't care about sexual harassment. Instead they use sexual harassment as another way to bash, silence, marginalize, and destroy opposite viewpoints and those who dare speak them.

Last edited:
I'm no Hannity fan whatsoever....but I'd need to hear some corroboration from someone beyond the individual that made this claim.

Hannity claiming she's been slandering him for years and he's now going to sue her. Who knows what's really going on here.

So are you offended by the point because only women can be sexually harassed or because only men deserve to be questioned when these issues come out?

Cajun has a point. Bill O has a history where Hannity does not. Why should we accept at face value an accusation that ruins someone's life without also questioning the motives of someone with gains to be made by getting on the accusation train?

We have this stuff happening in the University system now as well where an accusation is basically a guilty sentence for the male whether he did something wrong or not. One of the most famous examples being the Duke Lacross team and another being a completely fabricated story about UVa in Rolling Stone.

I'll point out that I quoted and responded to a very specific line in his response to Goat. That's a shit statement and everyone knows it.

I'm fully behind the let's investigate first. I just think Cajun's remark that I quoted was a bunch of bull shit.

Reactions: hoosboot and RBB89
I don't want to keep starting new threads, so I'm just adding this here: New accusation says Hannity is just as bad as O'Reilly.

http://www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-c...-news-host-to-be-accused-of-sexual-harassment

I'm telling you, big house-cleaning has just started.
Now appears she's backing off. Not denying the factual account, but she isn't calling it "sexual harassment".

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/des...-was-never-sexually-harassed-by-sean-hannity/

A few thoughts. O'Reilly has a history. If he made the workplace intolerable he needs to go. Hannity is not my cup of tea, but in fairness the accusation against him reminds me Duke Lacrosse.

Here's what I don't get. Bill Clinton. Why would anybody pay him 2 cents to speak? Why did the Democrats showcase him at national conventions. Isn't he just as bad, if not worse, than O'Reilly? Any CEO in the country would have been summarily canned for sex with a college intern in the workplace.

Sarah Palin, Bristol Palin, Ivanka Trump, Milania Trump and Kelly Anne Conway have all been the punch line of disgusting sexual jokes and comments from left wing media personalities and one democratic public official, yet there is never outrage about that. Sexual harassment is a serious issue in many quarters, yet it is becoming clear the left wingers don't care about sexual harassment. Instead they use sexual harassment as another way to bash, silence, marginalize, and destroy opposite viewpoints and those who dare speak them.
"On an unrelated note, let me talk about why I hate Democrats for the 100,000th time."

Good grief, dude. Use the "Post New Thread" button, please.

Reactions: MrBing

Cajun's point was pretty clumsily made, but...hell, maybe that's just because he's locked in your basement and he's out of it from all the electric cattle prods you've been using on his genitals.

I'm no Hannity fan whatsoever....but I'd need to hear some corroboration from someone beyond the individual that made this claim.

Hannity claiming she's been slandering him for years and he's now going to sue her. Who knows what's really going on here.
This is ultimately a management problem with FNC. It's going to require a big house cleaning. I wouldn't be surprised if some genuinely innocent people get caught up in it, as well.

This is ultimately a management problem with FNC. It's going to require a big house cleaning. I wouldn't be surprised if some genuinely innocent people get caught up in it, as well.
Fox News needs to be careful about their house cleaning process. If they think people are loyal to Fox because of their quality of journalism, they're dead wrong. It's all about the Hannity's and the O'Reillys as anchor brands driving viewership.

You can only get rid of so many of these guys before your viewership core disappears.

Cajun's point was pretty clumsily made, but...hell, maybe that's just because he's locked in your basement and he's out of it from all the electric cattle prods you've been using on his genitals.

Nah, only you perverted liberals are into that gay S&M stuff.

:p

Reactions: Lucy01
Nah, only you perverted liberals are into that gay S&M stuff.

:p

Joke-Goes-Over-Your-Head-Star-Trek-Gif.gif

That must be it!

WOW WOW AND DOUBLE WOW: For all the wow's and comical insults it demonstrates the very point I was making. Why is it always assumed when a woman makes some accusation of harassment that it is almost immediately assumed by many that the story is true and the guy is guilty and should be terminated and shamed? In this case does Hannity have a PROVEN history of such allegations or hell and unproven one for that matter? Or is it perhaps bleed over from the Ailes and wild Bill developments. We aren't talking rape here. We are talking about a woman stating Hannity shit on her and wouldn't ask her back on his show after she turned down his advances. If you associate this with rape then you have a problem.

It could very well be the lady is jumping on the Fox pervert bandwagon because of the Ailes and O'Reily bs. How the hell do you know for a fact and to the point you can insult others that might have the common sense not to believe everything written in and article and especially from sources that wouldn't piss on Fox if they were on fire. From someone who had the nerve to suggest that perhaps there is more to the story and why is her spoken word any more trustworthy than that of Hannity. And suggesting that some proven facts might be of value when attempting to destroy someones reputation and career. Males should be provided the same consideration as females when issues like this occur.

Hannity is no dog in his appearance. Isn't it just as possible that a lady could ask him to her room as it is for him to ask her? Is there some unspoken rule about this or something? The only reason you feel my quote you pointed out is simply the fact that Hannity represents the right and Fox. That is it in a nutshell and he is guilty if for no other reason than that. That's sad and a bs comment and attitude by the way.

The lame comment suggesting my attitude is representative of why women don't report rape is as I said a lame. The painting with a broad brush and assumptions comment is equally lame. Those criticizing my comments are the ones painting with a broad brush and assuming the lady accuser to be telling the truth without knowing any of the facts or the proof required to make such broad assumptions and place the guilt and blame on the accused and put a story in print for the world to see.

I personally can't stand Hannity and never watch him. He is and egotistical and misguided boor but it doesn't make him a sexual predator and guilty of harassment without anything other than a lady saying he ask her to his room and because she declined he shit on her. During the election there was a lot of debate regarding Bill Clinton and the liberals here pointing out time and time again that Bill wasn't running for office and some stating that all the rape and harassment charges made by women against him weren't ever proven and simply accusations etc. There was a ton of defending Bill Clinton going on. Here some of the same posters are commenting to me that I am a sexist and blah blah because I suggested that perhaps there is another side to this story as opposed to assuming Hannity guilty and that women sometimes lie as well.

As twenty said, we don't even know what is going on here and that is a fact. Seems as she is backing off now somewhat.

I've got to go use some balm on my testicles from all the cattle prodding I got. Later.

If they think people are loyal to Fox because of their quality of journalism, they're dead wrong. It's all about the Hannity's and the O'Reillys as anchor brands driving viewership.
Surely you jest. It's all about policy and principle with Fox viewers, not personalities. Blonde hair and short skirts don't hurt, either.

LOL. I knew it was a joke hoosboot. Mine was as well, thus the :p at the end. If not a joke we both would have stepped over the line into offensive territory, no?

Oh...I knew you did. Just trying to suggest that your joke missed the mark...which is my hand in that gif. :>)

Did you think that what you typed would have offended me if you were serious?

Oh...I knew you did. Just trying to suggest that your joke missed the mark...which is my hand in that gif. :>)

Did you think that what you typed would have offended me if you were serious?

Nah, it would have just been kind of offensive in general...

You usually take things pretty well.

Reactions: hoosboot
WOW WOW AND DOUBLE WOW: For all the wow's and comical insults it demonstrates the very point I was making. Why is it always assumed when a woman makes some accusation of harassment that it is almost immediately assumed by many that the story is true and the guy is guilty and should be terminated and shamed? In this case does Hannity have a PROVEN history of such allegations or hell and unproven one for that matter? Or is it perhaps bleed over from the Ailes and wild Bill developments. We aren't talking rape here. We are talking about a woman stating Hannity shit on her and wouldn't ask her back on his show after she turned down his advances. If you associate this with rape then you have a problem.

It could very well be the lady is jumping on the Fox pervert bandwagon because of the Ailes and O'Reily bs. How the hell do you know for a fact and to the point you can insult others that might have the common sense not to believe everything written in and article and especially from sources that wouldn't piss on Fox if they were on fire. From someone who had the nerve to suggest that perhaps there is more to the story and why is her spoken word any more trustworthy than that of Hannity. And suggesting that some proven facts might be of value when attempting to destroy someones reputation and career. Males should be provided the same consideration as females when issues like this occur.

Hannity is no dog in his appearance. Isn't it just as possible that a lady could ask him to her room as it is for him to ask her? Is there some unspoken rule about this or something? The only reason you feel my quote you pointed out is simply the fact that Hannity represents the right and Fox. That is it in a nutshell and he is guilty if for no other reason than that. That's sad and a bs comment and attitude by the way.

The lame comment suggesting my attitude is representative of why women don't report rape is as I said a lame. The painting with a broad brush and assumptions comment is equally lame. Those criticizing my comments are the ones painting with a broad brush and assuming the lady accuser to be telling the truth without knowing any of the facts or the proof required to make such broad assumptions and place the guilt and blame on the accused and put a story in print for the world to see.

I personally can't stand Hannity and never watch him. He is and egotistical and misguided boor but it doesn't make him a sexual predator and guilty of harassment without anything other than a lady saying he ask her to his room and because she declined he shit on her. During the election there was a lot of debate regarding Bill Clinton and the liberals here pointing out time and time again that Bill wasn't running for office and some stating that all the rape and harassment charges made by women against him weren't ever proven and simply accusations etc. There was a ton of defending Bill Clinton going on. Here some of the same posters are commenting to me that I am a sexist and blah blah because I suggested that perhaps there is another side to this story as opposed to assuming Hannity guilty and that women sometimes lie as well.

As twenty said, we don't even know what is going on here and that is a fact. Seems as she is backing off now somewhat.

I've got to go use some balm on my testicles from all the cattle prodding I got. Later.
Not even Hannity tried to turn those tables on her, so no, it's really not possible she made a pass at him. Either he did it (she's telling the truth), or no one did (he is). You could have easily reminded everyone that it's just an accusation against a guy with no priors, as others did. To turn it all around to "maybe she's the one that did it" was extremely distasteful. It smells too much like "she asked for it."

Reactions: RBB89 and dahldc

And who the hell commented to you that you are a sexist?

New lawsuits are raising the absurdity level to 11.

Andrea Tantaros (who has sued Fox before) says they hacked her phone. Others are claiming black employees were forced to arm wrestle each other for the amusement of whites(!)...so...yeah, this is getting strange.

Of course he made it up. He also let a cattle prod to the genitals post stay - because it was a leftist that posted it one might think.

I'm offended. It's a "locked up in your basement" post, not a "cattle prod to the genitals post". And you forgot all about the electricity.

That said, I patterned it after Cajun's, so I'm happy to have it deleted if he deletes his. ;)

Of course he made it up. He also let a cattle prod to the genitals post stay - because it was a leftist that posted it one might think.
Ladoga, you need to seriously put a pin in this. Half your posts are bitching about posts not being deleted, despite all the effort you have previously put into explaining why I shouldn't be deleting things. Knock it off. You got a problem with a post? Use the report function. Otherwise, just keep it to yourself.

Reactions: Sope Creek
Not even Hannity tried to turn those tables on her, so no, it's really not possible she made a pass at him. Either he did it (she's telling the truth), or no one did (he is). You could have easily reminded everyone that it's just an accusation against a guy with no priors, as others did. To turn it all around to "maybe she's the one that did it" was extremely distasteful. It smells too much like "she asked for it."
Wow! How you can turn around a comment stating perhaps the female asked the male to the room is the same as implying "she ask for it" is a real stretch Goat. Especially for you sir. I stand by my comment and if some find it distasteful that's just to bad. A woman can be just as aggressive and vindictive as a man and that is a fact. As for being called a sexist, when someone comments that my comments and opinions are why women don't report rape and harassment incidents amounts to pretty much being classified as a sexist.

And you feel because Hannity has not tried to turn the tables on her guarantees that there is no way she made a pass at him is another stretch sir. Perhaps its as simple as he has enough class not to do so or simply wants to avoid a pissing match with a skunk. Like I said until it can be proven and with Hannity's apparent spotless record over decades in the industry she could be lying for her 15 minutes. You assume with a male it's a possibility but with a woman being the aggressor not so much. It could have went either way.

Got to run and soak the ball sack again, vbg. Still red and swollen from the cattle prod.

ADVERTISEMENT