ADVERTISEMENT

These fake ear bandages on the delegates

I'll bet you wore that face diaper out.

I remember you were all for shutting schools down, even thought there was virtually no danger to children from Covid.

You know a year ago was 2023, right? Covid hasn't been a threat since at least the end of 2022. Did you ever wonder why people pointed at you and laughed?
Not remotely accurate but if this helps create some self esteem...knock yourself out.

BTW, Are you wearing bandages on both ears to show Ultra Loyalty?

Cannot imaging having my entire identity tied up in a man that wouldn't give me the time of day. But you do you.
And yet, you can't stop posting about him while your buddy lies about Trump's bowels.

But you do you.

Last time I wore a face mask was flying on a jam packed plane to Ecuador, last Christmas day, to begin an 11 day tour of the Galapagos. The wife and I wore N95s. My 3 kids and son-in-law did not. The four of them came down with Covid during the latter stages of the trip. My wife and I did not. Sure, for them it was just like a bad cold. But do you want to have a bad cold on a once-in-a-lifetime trip, keeping you from snorkeling, diving, etc. ? I think not.

Are you back to our lies about Trump shitting himself?

That's just sad, man.
Lies? LOL...

Confirmed by multiple people, and initially reported by Noel Casler. Here's a tweet from Nov 20,2020...

Now you're free to pretend you don't believe it, or maybe you're not pretending. But you're the one who made a post attacking "lies"...

So two questions for you...

1) Casler signed an NDA, repeatedly discussed Trump's drug-induced incontinence thruout Trump's Presidency, and in the tweet above repeated his claims after Trump was defeated in 2020. Since then he has become even more outspoken and others have confirmed his accounts...

So roughly from 2018 to present Casler has repeatedly told vast audiences that Trump shit his pants frequenly on the Celebrity Apprentice, and that it was due to Trump losing control of his bowels due to chronic drug use (primarily speed). Noel has also publicly named the longtime Trump aide who was designated to wipe Trump down as Keith Schiller, who according to Noel the crew nicknamed "wet wipes"...

Now not even a single co-worker has ever come forward to accuse Casler of lying. Also neither Schiller or Trump has even publicly denied what Casler says, called him a liar or in the case of "I sue everyone" Trump even threatened to file a defamation suit vs Casler. Casler signed an NDA (why would Trump require an NDA?) and rather than be bound by it, he left the television industry in order to be able to speak freely.

Now you're free to delude yourself to the extent you choose to do so, but the question I have is why do YOU think Trump has never even threatened to sue Casler for defamation? I'm sure it's because it's true, Trump knows it's true and that there are other witnesses, and also Trump knows that if he sues Casler he opens himself up to discovery. Same reason he dropped his multi-million dollar lawsuit vs Cohen when Cohen's lawyers subpoenaed him on that matter. Depositions are sworn, Trump was hoping Cohen would just fold...

Question #2),Why do YOU think Trump supporters started wearing the T-shirts, with some even wearing diapers outside their pants. They're sold online and in boots at Trump rallies, so how do you think this particular grift took off. I mean don't you think the first response to try and defuse claims regarding Trump's incontinence would be for his supporters to claim it isn't true? Instead Trump fans embraced the notion of Trump wearing Depends. I'm curious why you think that is?

Here is an article from 2017 discussing Schiller's plans to leave the WH, because the $165,000 he earned as a member of the WH staff was too much of a paycut from what he earned previously working for Trump. The article also mentions that Schiller was the person tasked by Trump with firing Comey, so apparently Schiller got all the shitty jobs. :cool:

Last edited:
And yet, you can't stop posting about him while your buddy lies about Trump's bowels.

But you do you.
I post little about Trump actually.

And who is my "buddy"?

yes, i will "do me", it has worked out quite well.

Lies? LOL...

Confirmed by multiple people, and initially reported by Noel Casler. Here's a tweet from Nov 20,2020...

Now you're free to pretend you don't believe it, or maybe you're not pretending. But you're the one who made a post attacking "lies"...

So two questions for you...

1) Casler signed an NDA, repeatedly discussed Trump's drug-induced incontinence thruout Trump's Presidency, and in the tweet above repeated his claims after Trump was defeated in 2020. Since then he has become even more outspoken and others have confirmed his accounts...

So roughly from 2018 to present Casler has repeatedly told vast audiences that Trump shit his pants frequenly on the Celebrity Apprentice, and that it was due to Trump losing control of his bowels due to chronic drug use (primarily speed). Noel has also publicly named the longtime Trump aide who was designated to wipe Trump down as Keith Schiller, who according to Noel the crew nicknamed "wet wipes"...

Now not even a single co-worker has ever come forward to accuse Casler of lying. Also neither Schiller or Trump has even publicly denied what Casler says, called him a liar or in the case of "I sue everyone" Trump even threatened to file a defamation suit vs Casler. Casler signed an NDA (why would Trump require an NDA?) and rather than be bound by it, he left the television industry in order to be able to speak freely.

Now you're free to delude yourself to the extent you choose to do so, but the question I have is why do YOU think Trump has never even threatened to sue Casler for defamation? I'm sure it's because it's true, Trump knows it's true and that there are other witnesses, and also Trump knows that if he sues Casler he opens himself up to discovery. Same reason he dropped his multi-million dollar lawsuit vs Cohen when Cohen's lawyers subpoenaed him on that matter. Depositions are sworn, Trump was hoping Cohen would just fold...

Question #2),Why do YOU think Trump supporters started wearing the T-shirts, with some even wearing diapers outside their pants. They're sold online and in boots at Trump rallies, so how do you think this particular grift took off. I mean don't you think the first response to try and defuse claims regarding Trump's incontinence would be for his supporters to claim it isn't true? Instead Trump fans embraced the notion of Trump wearing Depends. I'm curious why you think that is?

Here is an article from 2017 discussing Schiller's plans to leave the WH, because the $165,000 he earned as a member of the WH staff was too much of a paycut from what he earned previously working for Trump. The article also mentions that Schiller was the person tasked by Trump with firing Comey, so apparently Schiller got all the shitty jobs. :cool:

No, sorry, I don't believe rumors by Trump haters.

I don't know what the rest of your rant says - I don't have time to read insane gibberish.

Your buddy Cosmic. And yes, you post incessantly about Trump.
Nope, i do post about trumpsheep a fair bit though.

Speaking of which, as his ear heals will you swith from maxi pads to mini pads for the ears?

Nope, i do post about trumpsheep a fair bit though.

Speaking of which, as his ear heals will you swith from maxi pads to mini pads for the ears?
lmao You just referred to him again. You just can't help yourself. You don't' even know you're doing it.

You still voting for Joe for Prez?

lmao You just referred to him again. You just can't help yourself. You don't' even know you're doing it.

You still voting for Joe for Prez?
I referred to you actually.

Vote for Joe in a heartbeat....yes. Donate as well.

But you do you.
Who is lying and how do you know? That comes from the man who worked with him for years directly.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT