ADVERTISEMENT

These fake ear bandages on the delegates

Also, still waiting - - almost a week after the shooting - - on a medical report detailing the injury. Was it, in fact, a bullet wound or an injury from a secondary projectile? What treatment did he receive at the hospital? What follow-up treatment or diagnostic studies are scheduled? Was there any concussive effect? Inner ear disturbance? Not a word so far from any doctor except Ronny Johnson/Jackson - - and he's a Trump politician now.
I’m waiting on them to explain how this kid flew a drone over the event site, has offshore accounts and the Secret Service told the snipers to stand down while they had him in their scope for minutes.
I also want more details on Blackrock and the shooter’s connection.

Reactions: DANC
I’m waiting on them to explain how this kid flew a drone over the event site, has offshore accounts and the Secret Service told the snipers to stand down while they had him in their scope for minutes.
There’s never going to be an explanation and anyone who asks will be classified as a conspiracy nut case. If SS and FBI are just this incompetent, God help this country.

Trump didn’t listen to Schumer’s threat.

SCOTUS hasn’t listened either.

Why would they explain stuff that didn’t happen?

Thanks. First I read or heard anything about a drone. I definitely don’t buy the offshore accounts and stand down orders. Sounds exactly like something a wingnut conspiracy theorist would make up. If the FBI finds proof of either I’ll be shocked.
Haven’t heard offshore accounts stuff and don’t believe.

I assume the sniper had to have permission to fire shot?

Haven’t heard offshore accounts stuff and don’t believe.

I assume the sniper had to have permission to fire shot?
What I’ve read in the counter sniper is that he could barely see the assassin and didn’t see the gun until the first shot. We’ll find out. I listened to Eric Trump gush over the SS personnel there who he knew. Says he’s known them for years and thinks they’re great. That includes the woman people have been mocking for having trouble holstering her weapon. I’ve seen that video and she’s not fat, she has body armor on. I looked a lot heavier in my body armor too. 😎

Why would they explain stuff that didn’t happen?
200.gif

Whistleblowers. My first reaction to them based on personal experience and after action reports is deep skepticism. Most of them turn out to be malcontents and nuts with an axe to grind. Often they’re on the verge of termination due to poor performance or misbehavior.
I’ve heard you say this numerous times.

What I’ve read in the counter sniper is that he could barely see the assassin and didn’t see the gun until the first shot. We’ll find out. I listened to Eric Trump gush over the SS personnel there who he knew. Says he’s known them for years and thinks they’re great. That includes the woman people have been mocking for having trouble holstering her weapon. I’ve seen that video and she’s not fat, she has body armor on. I looked a lot heavier in my body armor too. 😎
The SS around Trump appeared to do their jobs well after the shots were fired.

SS had a job before the shots and they failed horribly. A freaking 20 year old kid.

If Iran is after Trump they might as well get him fitted for his coffin. They won’t send a 20 year old idiot kid.

The SS around Trump appeared to do their jobs well after the shots were fired.

SS had a job before the shots and they failed horribly. A freaking 20 year old kid.

If Iran is after Trump they might as well get him fitted for his coffin. They won’t send a 20 year old idiot kid.
I'm not sure the SS did their job particularly well after the shots were fired. They left Trump exposed long enough that, if the one sniper hadn't taken out the shooter, there was plenty of time to take more shots at him.

Also, it took way too long to get his limo out of there and he was exposed during his movement from the state to the limo.

IMO, they should have kept Trump on the ground a lot longer, making sure a second shooter wasn't lurking around. If there had been a second shooter, Trump and his SS team would have been easy pickins.

Personal courage, yeah. They covered him as best they could. But when you've got 5'5" (guessing) female trying to cover 6'3" with her body, that doesn't work real well.

I give SS very little credit after the shots and none before.

I’ve heard you say this numerous times.
It’s a fact. I have personal experience with a “whistleblower” who went to the Navy IG about his boss (an officer that worked for me) after he failed to get any traction with his complaints at every other level. Basically, he was black and a very poor performer and was appropriately evaluated as a very poor performer and he alleged racism. His boss was an Asian American and a couple of his coworkers were black and they were all excellent. I was interviewed and the case was dismissed as unwarranted (and bull shit). He remained a poor performer and I separated him from the Navy. I’ve been to presentations on whistleblowers and the history of them is Congress seems to love them to support whatever agenda the two sides have at the time, but more than 90 percent of the time they’re full of shit poor performers and malcontents. Then you never hear about them again because they were lying pieces of shit. Sorry, but I presume they’re full of shit until proven otherwise.

It’s a fact. I have personal experience with a “whistleblower” who went to the Navy IG about his boss (an officer that worked for me) after he failed to get any traction with his complaints at every other level. Basically, he was black and a very poor performer and was appropriately evaluated as a very poor performer and he alleged racism. His boss was an Asian American and a couple of his coworkers were black and they were all excellent. I was interviewed and the case was dismissed as unwarranted (and bull shit). He remained a poor performer and I separated him from the Navy. I’ve been to presentations on whistleblowers and the history of them is Congress seems to love them to support whatever agenda the two sides have at the time, but more than 90 percent of the time they’re full of shit poor performers and malcontents. Then you never hear about them again because they were lying pieces of shit. Sorry, but I presume they’re full of shit until proven otherwise.
Certainly you have your own experience.

It’s good Deepthroat came forward don’t you think?

Certainly you have your own experience.

It’s good Deepthroat came forward don’t you think?
Deepthroat actually wasn’t a “whistleblower.” He went to Woodward and Bernstein as a sort of leaker. The guy actually retired from his job years later. He wasn’t a poor performer trying to save his own skin by making up his/her allegation as most whistleblowers are. He didn’t like what was happening and he was accurate. If it wasn’t they would have figured it out due to lack of corroboration, which is a reason most whistleblowers don’t go to the press.

Last edited:
Deepthroat actually wasn’t a “whistleblower.” He went to Woodward and Bernstein as a sort of leaker. The guy actually retired from his job years later. He wasn’t a poor performer trying to save his own skin by making up his/her allegation as most whistleblowers are. He didn’t like what was happening and he was accurate. If it wasn’t they would have figured it out due to lack of corroboration, which is a reason most whistleblowers don’t go to the press.
Some time ago I read deep throat’s lawyer’s book. W & B we’re not completely honest. The breakin was not the first, it was the second or third. Somebody in that Democrat HQ was essentially running a pimping service for out-of-town Democrat big wigs. That is the reason for E, Howard Hunts involvement, the CIA was, and probably still is, in the business of gathering dirt on politicians. The break in was to service the eavesdropping equipment. All according to the lawyer. W & B wouldn’t publish any of that. DT didn’t come out because by that time he had dementia issues and his family thought nobody would believe him and he would be destroyed.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Some time ago I read deep throat’s lawyer’s book. W & B we’re not completely honest. The breakin was not the first, it was the second or third. Somebody in that Democrat HQ was essentially running a pimping service for out-of-town Democrat big wigs. That is the reason for E, Howard Hunts involvement, the CIA was, and probably still is, in the business of gathering dirt on politicians. The break in was to service the eavesdropping equipment. All according to the lawyer. W & B wouldn’t publish any of that. DT didn’t come out because by that time he had dementia issues and his family thought nobody would believe him and he would be destroyed.
Haven’t read it. I was a 12 year old kid at the time but remember my mother watching congressional hearings on this Watergate thing. Of course, I’ve read much about it since because history is my thing, but I don’t recall anything like what you posted. Maybe I haven’t read enough.

What do you think of the IRS whistleblowers regarding Hunter Biden and the entire Biden operation? They were career IRS fraud investigators and enforcement agents. The seemed very legit. They testified Main Justice wouldn’t allow them to follow the money into the Biden influence peddling business.

Haven’t read it. I was a 12 year old kid at the time but remember my mother watching congressional hearings on this Watergate thing. Of course, I’ve read much about it since because history is my thing, but I don’t recall anything like what you posted. Maybe I haven’t read enough.
I think that lawyer book is the primary source. Of course the media wouldn’t cover it. In addition to the Democratic ick factor, reputations of politicians would be blemished with no chance to respond.

What do you think of the IRS whistleblowers regarding Hunter Biden and the entire Biden operation? They were career IRS fraud investigators and enforcement agents. The seemed very legit. They testified Main Justice wouldn’t allow them to follow the money into the Biden influence peddling business.
I think that they had easily corroborated allegations about Hunter’s tax evasion which were corroborated. One of the whistleblowers said he was vindicated for that. The allegations and insinuations that there was more than that were almost entirely political and have not been corroborated.

Those folks in that position aren’t what Aloha describes in the whistleblowers he knew.

So what would you call adults walking around with maxi pads on their ears because their cult leaders wears one? I thought nerds was pretty nice.
Yeah bigotry against nerds. Start a group. ( what does gays have to do with it? Gay nerds? )
I’d say they are cringe, but not enslaved to the clockwork orange like those still in masks.

I don't even get that one...
They emulate their hero. After Cohen came out and referred to Trump as "VonSchitzinpants"and Noel Cassler relayed all of the stories of Trump shitting himself on the set of The Apprentice, Trump fans started to defend Trump and show solidarity by wearing shirts that say "Only real men wear diapers". Some of them even wear diapers over their pants, like they are doing with the tampax over their ear...

I tried to illustrate how it looks by posting a pic of Trump rally supporters wearing the shirts. I linked to the online sales (grift) page, (in a different thread), but they sell them at Trump rallies as well...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who did Deepthroat work for again?

They emulate their hero. After Cohen came out and referred to Trump as "VonSchitzinpants"and Noel Cassler relayed all of the stories of Trump shitting himself on the set of The Apprentice, Trump fans started to defend Trump and show solidarity by wearing shirts that say "Only real men wear diapers". Some of them even wear diapers over their pants, like they are doing with the tampax over their ear...

I tried to illustrate how it looks by posting a pic of Trump rally supporters wearing the shirts. I linked to the online sales (grift) page, (in a different thread), but they sell them at Trump rallies as well...
I suspect that is rather complicated for the average trumpsheep to comprehend. They likely just think it is making fun of Biden and blow their social security check on one.

Reactions: outside shooter

Are you back to our lies about Trump shitting himself?

That's just sad, man.

Havent worn on in a year or more but thanks for thinking about me 24/7.
I'll bet you wore that face diaper out.

I remember you were all for shutting schools down, even thought there was virtually no danger to children from Covid.

You know a year ago was 2023, right? Covid hasn't been a threat since at least the end of 2022. Did you ever wonder why people pointed at you and laughed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT