ADVERTISEMENT

There goes Crean winning just enough to keep his job ... sigh

ReadHall84

All-Big Ten
Jan 20, 2005
Yeah, IU played very well last night and we're left to wonder "what if" they'd played like that more of the season. Crean has a way of doing this when the cards all look down for him. Hopefully, it won't be enough to save his job.

A win against 7 seeded Iowa isn't going to save his job. He's gone barring a 7 game winning streak starting today.

Reactions: BigNutsIUFan
A win against 7 seeded Iowa isn't going to save his job. He's gone barring a 7 game winning streak starting today.
I hope you are right. I look at the bright side, if he keeps winning then at least he is building his resume for Missouri.

I think he only needs a five game winning streak to keep his job...

I have said it all along he is not getting fired period. The only way he leaves is if he wants to on his own. If he goes on a little btt run and decides he wants to stay then he stays. If he makes the btt final I fully expect Fred to come out with the vote of confidence Sunday night. Now if Crean wants the Missouri job he is gone but it is up to him.

I have said it all along he is not getting fired period. The only way he leaves is if he wants to on his own. If he goes on a little btt run and decides he wants to stay then he stays. If he makes the btt final I fully expect Fred to come out with the vote of confidence Sunday night. Now if Crean wants the Missouri job he is gone but it is up to him.
I don't know, watching Crean cash those giant checks has to sting a bit. At some point, the gross over payment to our basketball coach has to get his attention.

Thought you said he was gone and has been given notice? Are you saying Fred will take it all back with a strong run?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT