ADVERTISEMENT

There are a lot of Purdue fans on this forum

PhyloeBedoe

Junior
Apr 30, 2007
NYC
There are too many Purdue fans around here.....but, they can’t take their eyes off of IU.

Tell me, when’s the last time you heard IU fans chant something, anything, about Purdue when they’re not playing IU? I’ll tell you, the next time it happens, it’ll be the first time. We don’t think about purdue the way you do about IU.

I’m not asking them to leave. Stick around. And yeah, let’s admit the obvious: Purdue has owned IU the last couple years. Feel free to turn that into a banner. It’ll be your first.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
..the next time it happens, it’ll be the first time. We don’t think about purdue the way you do about IU.
What would you chant? "Purdue hasn't lost to us in 1400 days!" ?
Point proven

I can't say I blame them for coming over here though. I wouldn't want to hang out with most of them either.
i9Pq0t1.jpg

Reactions: vesuvius13
There are too many Purdue fans around here.....but, they can’t take their eyes off of IU.

Tell me, when’s the last time you heard IU fans chant something, anything, about Purdue when they’re not playing IU? I’ll tell you, the next time it happens, it’ll be the first time. We don’t think about purdue the way you do about IU.

I’m not asking them to leave. Stick around. And yeah, let’s admit the obvious: Purdue has owned IU the last couple years. Feel free to turn that into a banner. It’ll be your first.
*fatty chasers.

There's one thing that will cure it, and one thing only: owning them on the court. It's on Archie at this point. I have to say, I wish someone, anyone on our team, had the attitude prevalent in RMK's famous speech about PU. Not beating them last year on RMK's return said everything about the attitude of that team. I hope we see more spirit this go 'round. The UT game didn't inspire that, but seeing them bounce back vs Stanford gave me a little more hope.

Try not to bash iu. Bop around to different boards just to read on how other big ten teams are doing and chit chat a little. No harm in it. I'll call it how I see it. Iu football is quite impressive this year. Still not sold on Archie though. Haven't been since day 1. Ask me how I feel about other programs. If you came to a Purdue board and was civil, I'd chit chat there as well. Some Purdue fans, like all, can become over the top though. Anyways, fun talking guys!

Try not to bash iu. Bop around to different boards just to read on how other big ten teams are doing and chit chat a little. No harm in it. I'll call it how I see it. Iu football is quite impressive this year. Still not sold on Archie though. Haven't been since day 1. Ask me how I feel about other programs. If you came to a Purdue board and was civil, I'd chit chat there as well. Some Purdue fans, like all, can become over the top though. Anyways, fun talking guys!

I’m not sold on your basketball coach either. I think he’s decent. But not a Championship level coach.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I’m not sold on your basketball coach either. I think he’s decent. But not a Championship level coach.
I mean, if we are calling him a championship caliber coach, id have to agree. Hasn't proven me wrong yet. If we are calling him a dang good basketball coach, then I would disagree. I think he's dang good. Just hasn't proven to be best of the best. I'm full of hot takes though. My hottest? I felt like urban meyers recruiting made them great, but his coaching held them back.

Reactions: Hoosierific
Speak to the mods. I assure you that if you or I posted on GBI what they do here...10 minutes and banned. This place is a free for all.
Ever since the new "ownership" arrived this site has been directed to have as few rules as possible and to have even less accountability. It has not gotten any better in all that time. so I just assess my decision to renew much more carefully each year.

Last edited:
Ever since the new "ownership" arrived thos site has been directed to have as few rules as possible and to have even less accountability. It has not gotten any better in all that time. so I just assess my decision to renew much more carefully each year.

Peegs is light years better than this forum. Pay for Premium, and avoid this place.

Peegs? Are you talking about Crean's former propaganda minister?

Fk that dude..
This board has such negativity (see below) from many posters. I keep trying to enjoy this board, but yikes, such negativity with no insight.

This board has such negativity (see below) from many posters. I keep trying to enjoy this board, but yikes, such negativity with no insight.
Yea, but Peegs lost any claim to professional integrity when he bowed before the orange one and started taking down anything negative about Crean. He wasn't a reporter at that point he was nothing but a bubble headed bleached blonde propaganda mouthpiece for an incompetent orange shyster.

BS

How's your # 25 doing?

You might want to ask him what he thinks of that dangerous joke of a football field you made him go out on...

BS

How's your # 25 doing?

You might want to ask him what he thinks of that dangerous joke of a football field you made him go out on...
Injuries happen on all surfaces in football. Some me some statistics that Purdue's field causes more injuries than not and we can talk. Also, not arguing about it. Purdue hasn't handled covid season well and it is what it is. Moving on.

Injuries happen on all surfaces in football. Some me some statistics that Purdue's field causes more injuries than not and we can talk. Also, not arguing about it. Purdue hasn't handled covid season well and it is what it is. Moving on.

WGAFF?

Reactions: indiana ed

Just one more thing for the rest of the Big Ten to point and laugh at you about. Don't be surprised when other Big Ten teams are given the option of a safer neutral site rather than having to play at your place... A local high school field would be preferable...

Just one more thing for the rest of the Big Ten to point and laugh at you about. Don't be surprised when other Big Ten teams are given the option of a safer neutral site rather than having to play at your place... A local high school field would be preferable...
Of course, you didn’t see nor do you have any idea how that kid got hurt. As usual, you’re offering your views without anything to support them.

Of course, you didn’t see nor do you have any idea how that kid got hurt. As usual, you’re offering your views without anything to support them.

Watch the replay of p u's #25 getting injured (like I have multiple times) and you'll see how his injury occurred (completely field surface related/non-contact)...

As usual Ord 5 billion.0..., you're totally full of it...

By the way..., your gold and black slip is showing... Oops..., and here you've told us for decades you were an INDIANA fan...🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Watch the replay of p u's #25 getting injured (like I have multiple times) and you'll see how his injury occurred (completely field surface related/non-contact)...

By the way..., your gold and black slip is showing... Oops..., and here you've told us for decades you were an INDIANA fan...🙄
You’ve been running around to multiple boards shrieking that the Nebraska kid was hurt because of the field. It was nonsense since you made it up. As for IU, I’ve been a fan my entire life and, unlike you, I’m an alumnus. Comparatively, you know nothing about IU sports. Take your lunacy back to the football board and enjoy what was a great win yesterday. Your fiction is tolerated there.

Speak to the mods. I assure you that if you or I posted on GBI what they do here...10 minutes and banned. This place is a free for all.

You mean like when I responded to a PUke poster on this site, telling him quote...."GTFO"..................

One of the mods, in their infinite wisdom, felt that here in the year of our Lord, 2020, that was over the top and offensive.....................

🙄

This one will probably get me a six month vacation; just like last year. Whoever that gutless wonder was, they didn't even have the gonads to let me know why it happened. Or who pulled the trigger. Who treats a Rivals "All-American" in such a shabby manner?

McHoop

Reactions: Rakkasan29
You mean like when I responded to a PUke poster on this site, telling him quote...."GTFO"..................

One of the mods, in their infinite wisdom, felt that here in the year of our Lord, 2020, that was over the top and offensive.....................

🙄

This one will probably get me a six month vacation; just like last year. Whoever that gutless wonder was, they didn't even have the gonads to let me know why it happened. Or who pulled the trigger. Who treats a Rivals "All-American" in such a shabby manner?

McHoop
Truly difficult to imagine that you'd such a fate in this day and age. I sometimes wonder what the world is coming to.

🙄

McHoop

Strange that would be taken down given the PU and UK trolls mucking this place up, let alone Ordy poisoning as many threads as he can get his embittered IU-loathing mitts on. Is there a different mod on the Football forum? That place is a lot cleaner. Mackeyguy123 is over there a ton...he is delusional but harmless.

Hope I didn't just jinx it.

Please stop. Put me on ignore...please.

1,011, 1,012, 1,013, 1,014, 1,015.

Please stop. Put me on ignore...please.

1,011, 1,012, 1,013, 1,014, 1,015.
You’ve promised to do that repeatedly, yet you continue to go back on your word and instead continually stalk me. Your pretendinitis is concerning. Please put me on ignore, as you committed to do. Then you won’t feel the compulsion to mention Ordy (whom you claim is me, or me him / her, or whatever your latest paranoia may be) in every single post you make here. It’s obsessive and really strange, and it ruins threads. Stop, please.

You’ve promised to do that repeatedly, yet you continue to go back on your word and instead continually stalk me. Your pretendinitis is concerning. Please put me on ignore, as you committed to do. Then you won’t feel the compulsion to mention Ordy (whom you claim is me, or me him / her, or whatever your latest paranoia may be) in every single post you make here. It’s obsessive and really strange, and it ruins threads. Stop, please.

Firat off, it was #35 not #25 and can you elaborate on what you saw? Because on the broadcast (and replay), you can’t even see him in the screen at all. How did you see it when others didn’t?

Reactions: Birnk403
it's true...been there, done that. The mods have a hair trigger on GBI. The mods here are on permanent vacation. It's the wild west.

...and it shows.

That said, if everyone keeps reporting, it may cause them to act. Otherwise this place will be empty of reasonable posters by January as it was last year.

it's true...been there, done that. The mods have a hair trigger on GBI. The mods here are on permanent vacation. It's the wild west.
Agreed, and it makes for precious little discussion of IU basketball. There are more than a few who rarely, if ever, do that. Strange, for sure.

Wow? Not to belabor but as I stated, last year after posting a GIF that included in small letters, the famous four letter word, I got a six month vacation. No email. No explanation. Nothing. I just assume that was the offense.

Anyway, we move forward.

McHoop

Where’s the video of our player getting hurt because of the field?

Where’s the video of our player getting hurt because of the field?
Was wondering that myself! Funny when some of these guys start telling tales.. . . Especially the ones who claim to be IU alums but who really aren’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT