ADVERTISEMENT

The tale of Sir Stunnedmonkey and the Mateys.

IUT

Trailer Town. Lot 13
Aug 28, 2001
Episode 3: The Fanny Menace

All was well in the land of the OTF. Mirth and frivolity abounded across
the land as OTFers reveled hot lesbian action, bodily functions, and life changing experiences such as The Image.

One warm and sunny day three riders were seen approaching the gates of the kingdom whipping their mounts for all they were worth. "LOWER THE BRIDGE" said rolo tomasi, one of the court eunics, in his high voice that made people laugh.

The three riders raced through the gate straight into the presence of Prince Aruss, lord of the OTF. The three riders, Sir Logan13, Sir Chad36, and Sir Uber were knights of the realm who had just returned from the forest of rivals where they were on a quest to find the holy fountain drink big gulp cup.

"My lord", said Sir Logan13, "we bring you sad news from beyond the fire wall" As other knights gathered round the three knights told their sad tale.

"We were investigating strange tales", said Sir Logan13, "of little forest people falling upon unsuspecting travelers and ravaging their women......and men......especially the men." "Speak up", said Sir CapitolHoosier, "I can't hear you."

"We wandered into a clearing where we came upon a most troubling sight. It was a tiny man with a beard and a pirate hat brandishing a a tiny sword. We attempted to communicate with him but all we were able to get out of him were low growls and the breaking of wind."

""Sir Chad36, Sir Uber and Sir Stunnedmonkey and myself rode closer to the little man when we heard some rustling in the trees. Suddenly Sir Uber yelled EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! and rode off. We were then set upon by a horde of these little people jumping out of the trees. We tried to fight but there were too many of them and we soon were forced flee."

"Pussies." "THAT'S ENOUGH Sir dolfingus! Let them finish their story said Prince Aruss.

"Well your highness", continued Sir Logan13, "when we escaped the forest and were able to catch up to Sir Uber we noticed that Sir Stunnedmonkey was not with us. Sir Chad36 then said to me that he had seen Sir Stunnedmonkey felled in the clearing and before we took flight the strange little people were begining to perform unspeakable acts on him."

"Sir Stunnedmonkey is a member of the secret order of the trailer town knights is he not?" asked Prince Aruss. "Yes Sire" answered Sir Logan13. "We must inform them of this at once." said the Prince "and they aren't going to like it." "Because these filthy highwaymen have had the gall to put their unwashed hands on another member of their noble order?" asked Sir Chad36. "No, because it's the last saturday of the month and that's when Sir stunnedmonkey usually gives his fashion show around the park campfire while they all throw beer cans at him."

"Sir Logan13, Sir Chad36, and Sir Uber you have ridden bravely....well everyone except maybe Sir Uber. You men deserve a rest. You will sup with me tonight" said the prince.

"Sir dolfingus, Sir Charlie, Sir UTFO, and Sir Kref you will ride to trailer town and rally the nights of the secret order." "Sire I would like to ride with them to help put a stop to this" said Sir Capital Hoosier. "Right!" said Sir dolfingus. "The last time something like this happened we didn't see you for a month you c**k munch."

"Silence!" said the Prince. "Yes Sir CapitalHoosier you may ride with the other nights." "Well he's gonna ride in FRONT of me." said Sir dolfingus.

The five knights rode for two days before finally reaching the gates of trailer town. As they entered they heard someone say "Who are you?" As they turned around they saw a knight standing there in fetching evening attire toped off by a beaded purse. "We are nights of the realma' said Sir Kref, "sent here to inform the knights of the secet order that one of their members is at this moment suffering the tortures of the damned."

"How so?" asked the knight while fiddling with his gown. "Hs's a receptical for midget sperm." replied Sir dolfingus. "Uh, Sir knight, let me handle this" said Sir Kref. "Who are you Sir night?" Sir Kref asked. "I am Sir Clubjockey the not quite so brilliant as IUT."

Sir Kref then proceeded to tell the knight of the troubles in the forest and what became of one of their knights. "You have come at a difficult time as our intellectual leader, Sir IUT the brilliant, is away at his monthly mensa meeting. He's the president you know" said Sir Clubjockey. "Sir IUT's the mensa president?" asked Sir Kref. "yeah, in fact he's the only member in the kingdom" answered Sir Clubjockey "I am not afraid however" said Sir Clubjockey. "I have half a brain and with univee2 standing by my side we have almost 60% of a brain. I shall rally the other knights of trailer town and between us we shall have 110% of a brain."

And with one mighty blow through the hanging sheeps bladder Sir Clubjockey summoned all the knights of trailer town. Sir TBL of the mighty wind. Sir DJ88 the timid. Sir tunk the butt of much female laughter. Sir univee2 the slack jawed. Sir Harrumph the missing. Sir LL the not quite as gay as Sir Cap but close. "Sir IUJIM the gayer than Sir Cap and Sir TimmyMac the pathetically endowed.

"Mount your steeds!" thundered Sir Clubjockey. "Uh, that's just a figure of speech Sir Univee2. We're just gonna ride them."

And with that the Knights rode out into the evening mist and into their place in history.

to be continued..........
This post was edited on 8/25 2:26 PM by IUTif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Good stuff - can't wait until the next episode. My favorite line...

"Mount your steeds!" thundered Sir Clubjockey. "Uh, that's just a figure of speech Sir Univee2. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...

I like the part where Dolf flirts with me. It's just like real life.

What do our outfits look like? I'm most curious about that. Well, that...and who the lucky knight is that falls in love with me. Any hints IUT?

I'm never in stories anymore!!

Now I'm going to go off in the corner and cry. Well not really. But I am going to be sullen for the rest of the day!

*sigh*

I would guess you would look like the guy on the left

This post was edited on 8/25 1:26 PM by Mr Charlieif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 8/25 1:26 PM by Mr Charlieif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Why should you be in a story? You're never

here anymore. Besides, you haven't given up any stories about whats-her-name in months.

Go sulk, you.

I agree, I'm in the process of doing an edit.....

I couldn't find a decent pic of a gay looking knight....

oops

with sincerest apologies..

I give you ....
This post was edited on 8/25 1:34 PM by Mr Charlieif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Well I was in Vegas for a week, and my work schedule has been crazy

But I'm still on here, just don't post as often to prevent any sort of Fifian label being applied. As far as stories about "Whats-her-name" I did try to get a jello-pudding-your choice, three round wrestling match set up, but no one seemed too interested. That in itself would make for one hell of a story.

Back to my sulking..

I'm too short to "thunder"...

You neglected to inform them that you're the "etertainment" at the Mensa converntion... you and your prize winning boar "Clarence"...

Yeah, but

she's gotta come on here and tell us what she's wearing today!!

Give her all my best.

Well, go ahead and give her YOUR best, and just say it's from me.

Um, nevermind . . . .

Hold on a second. . . .

I'm one of the trailer park knights, damnit. They could use my thunderous, fountain beverage inspired blasts.

Regards.

We shall rail against the deadly golden orb

Return victorious and bask in the glow of the moon forever!

Ah yes, those were the days

If you'd like to know when she left this morning she had on a sensible cashmire sweater and knee length skirt with heels. However you know how kids are these days, I'm sure she had some other outfit stashed in her bag to change into once she got out of the house. *vbg*

Have patience. Remember the quest the four Knights had been on?

Have patience.

LOL!

I'm sorry tp dissappoint you but there's an excellant chance you'll see him in an upcoming episode.

It's quite frightning that Sir dolfingus is..........

.....exactly the same back then. what a jackass.

Keep it up!

There are two more episodes to come.

You and Spec are the two neediest homos in the realm.

Did I miss the second episode?

Is it on the legendary threads forum? I'm assuming that there will have been some sort of pity vote for you on this one.

Regards.

^^^ EXACTLY ^^^^.........

.....only for some reason, I picture much meaner.......and with a smaller head.

Stay tuned for episode 4: Revenge of the Stiff. nt

iu

I took a couple of polaroids...

This one was taken just before we met the mini-pirate; we just finished a pony keg of Stag...

Oh, and here is a picture of the mini-pirate, moments after Uber bolted...

...this is what the strange little people were doing to sirStunned; it was horriffic...

and this one freaked me out. Someone make sure Stunned can walk upright...

Lastly, this one was taken upon our first visit to trailor town. We had snuck in thru a hole in the chain link fence and peeked inside CJ's trailor before making our presence known...Who are we to judge anyways...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT