ADVERTISEMENT

The problem with the asylum process

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
This is what ruins the asylum process for those truly in need. (Fleeing danger and war)

Edit: for some reason, when I post the NPR link, it goes to an audio story about an LGBT refugee. Search Google for "
Iranians Are Converting To Evangelical Christianity In Turkey" NPR. very disturbing. My wife had mentioned this to me before and knows of someone who did this and is waiting to resettle. Absolutely shameful.

There are tens of thousands of fake Iranian Christians in this country already. Its outright fraud and abuse, but how do you prove it? Apparently, even the UN realized that these folks are all phony.

99% of these people were losers in their own country.

Recently in fact, the US has been taking Christian's from Moldova and Ukraine (Christian countries) claiming religious persecution!

The entire system is rife with outright fraud and abuse.

These same Iranian losers also ruin opportunities for Iranians who simply want to live normal lives. During the past year, Iranians both gained and lost visa free travel to Serbia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/29539329.html

People are sick and tired of those abusing the system. As a result of this behavior, it's very difficult for Iranians to receive tourist visas in general for most developed countries.

On another note, I have no idea why Turkey tolerates these preachers creating domestic conflict. I'd have them on the first plane home.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT