ADVERTISEMENT

The northwestern A.D. needs to get on the mic

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
and tell the students to quit the Kopp chat, absolutely classless, it's a college game with children in attendance plus its coming through the tv, heckle him all you want but the f u chant is ridiculous.

It's classless but today's student bodies don't care. If their A.D. gets on the PA, that will probably just make it worse. Some students will claim it's "free speech" and they are free to chant whatever they want. Remember that they yelled "DUI" at Mason Gillis in their Purdue game. Hopefully Miller-Kopp drills a triple to win the game.

and tell the students to quit the Kopp chat, absolutely classless, it's a college game with children in attendance plus its coming through the tv, heckle him all you want but the f u chant is ridiculous.

I agree. It's unacceptable behavior by douchey student sections for sure...

;)

Students do dumb things. I don't agree with it either, but that's on them. I am sure NW will make a statement tomorrow.

I agree. It's unacceptable behavior by douchey student sections for sure...

;)

Students do dumb things. I don't agree with it either, but that's on them. I am sure NW will make a statement tomorrow.
Did Purdue make a statement after the students chanted “fvck you dickinson” last year?

Did Purdue make a statement after the students chanted “fvck you dickinson” last year?

I mean... it's Hunter Dickenson... so... :D

And I didn't come here whining about the Haarms chant, I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of blasting NW students when IU students (and Purdue students) have done the same. It's dumb, they should be ashamed, but whatever, it doesn't effect the game.

AND the by the way, the only reason I came over here was the shared dislike of how Northwestern plays the game. I was pulling for IU tonight.

I mean... it's Hunter Dickenson... so... :D

And I didn't come here whining about the Haarms chant, I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of blasting NW students when IU students (and Purdue students) have done the same. It's dumb, they should be ashamed, but whatever, it doesn't effect the game.

AND the by the way, the only reason I came over here was the shared dislike of how Northwestern plays the game. I was pulling for IU tonight.
They are college kids. Let them degrade the opposing players any way they want.

Reactions: BGunn
They chanted f you Dickinson during the IU game?

It’s never going to be pretty when you got to another school in conference. If you don’t have thick skin go out of conference.
No they chanted it at X early. Dumbass

It's classless but today's student bodies don't care. If their A.D. gets on the PA, that will probably just make it worse. Some students will claim it's "free speech" and they are free to chant whatever they want. Remember that they yelled "DUI" at Mason Gillis in their Purdue game. Hopefully Miller-Kopp drills a triple to win the game.

It was rude and uncalled for.

But, I’m glad it was Miller that Buie scored the game winner on. Fitting.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Go around Northwestern for five minutes and this will be your conclusion:

Beta Males… lots of them.

Or vs IU last year?
Apparently, you are making things up again. Greg Doyel of the Indy Star is on record stating what you just posted about Mackey Arena is untrue. In your case, I believe that it is intentionally untrue, making it a lie. Again, I was not there but a journalist from the major newspaper in the state and who covers these games has said that it did not happen. I will believe him as he has no reason to speak falsely.

I'm sorry, but I find that hard to believe. You came over here to witness the meltdown over the way IU played, not Northwestern.

Apparently, you are making things up again. Greg Doyel of the Indy Star is on record stating what you just posted about Mackey Arena is untrue. In your case, I believe that it is intentionally untrue, making it a lie. Again, I was not there but a journalist from the major newspaper in the state and who covers these games has said that it did not happen. I will believe him as he has no reason to speak falsely.
IU loses.

Run to IU board.

Hell, you couldn't make it until the second half yesterday before running here. Gonna deny that too??

Of the many Boilie Maggot Trolls that come here, you may be the most embittered and obsessed...and when you consider Ordy, Abugabby, Gilligan and others...that is really saying something.

Oh, and linky? I heard it with my own ears dickhead.

Reactions: indiana ed
When I was a student at IU and if something like that took place, Knight would immediately walk up to the PA and tell the crowd, “we don’t do that kind of thing at IU!” The ncaa eventually stopped the coach from doing such a thing. Ironic, isn’t it?

What did he state was untrue? You really trying to refute that Purdue chanted “f*** you Dickinson”?

Did Harms deserve it in TAH?
Did X deserve it at Mackey?
Harms...was probably a little overdone. But he's a cocky prick as well. And it's an IU/PU thing......everyone, one, two three...."IU SUCKS!!"

X- overdone, but as much as I like his aggressive nature and miss him on the court (especially in games like last night) he has been his own worst enemy. But he never called Indiana people weird, or Wisconsin a "bunch of scumbags".

Just about everyone outside of the big Blue world hates Dickinson. The ski mast stunt the other night was stupid and Howard hopefully gave him an earful for it.

Reactions: Crayfish57
It doesn’t bother me if any fanbase does it to any player. I was just pointing out that the holier than thou Purdue fans are hypocrites.
I ignore lil bro. They go thru life with banner envy.
And they know another 'great' Purdue team is heading towards another March derailing at the hands of some TBD higher seeded team. #fireCMP

What did he state was untrue? You really trying to refute that Purdue chanted “f*** you Dickinson”?
Doyel did not comment about Dickinson, at least not that I know about. I do know that he denied the claim about IU. That is what he wrote.

If you disagree with that, take it up with him. He wrote it.

Doyel did not comment about Dickinson, at least not that I know about. I do know that he denied the claim about IU. That is what he wrote.

If you disagree with that, take it up with him. He wrote it.
Link?

I heard it with my own two ears.

Glad to see you here again. All of you maggots stayed away for a couple weeks, although you couldn't help yourself when you were celebrating an IU loss at Crisler a bit early.

Link?

I heard it with my own two ears.

Glad to see you here again. All of you maggots stayed away for a couple weeks, although you couldn't help yourself when you were celebrating an IU loss at Crisler a bit early.
it's a strange day when Purdue fans allow us to cry on their sympathetic shoulders because of those mean bullies in Evanston IL and what the refs let them get away with...bizzaro.

I must have been sick the day when Wisky passed the baton to NW as the play-dirty team in the B1G.

No they chanted it at X early. Dumbass
I was just messing with you. Relax!

I’m sure he’s not the only one though. Man go to any arena across America and the student body is doing the same thing. Much ado about nothing

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT