ADVERTISEMENT

The media should hold Presidents accountable

Everything I posted is true. You know it.
You’re a delusional guy who can’t think for yourself. You don’t have an opinion not handed to you by Trump or a Twitter Twit. I’m serious about this. I’m really curious how you’re getting through life. What can you do to earn a living? What do you do?

You’re a delusional guy who can’t think for yourself. You don’t have an opinion not handed to you by Trump or a Twitter Twit. I’m serious about this. I’m really curious how you’re getting through life. What can you do to earn a living? What do you do?
Do you have anything of substance to refute these claims or illustrate that they’re baseless or will you just assume they’re false due to the subject matter? To be clear, I’m not assuming they’re true but am not willing to dismiss without some examination. Have you done any examination? Another chance for you to help me & others on the board understand, or share what criteria must be met for you to accept there is some merit to the claims. TIA

Do you have anything of substance to refute these claims or illustrate that they’re baseless or will you just assume they’re false due to the subject matter? To be clear, I’m not assuming they’re true but am not willing to dismiss without some examination. Have you done any examination? Another chance for you to help me & others on the board understand, or share what criteria must be met for you to accept there is some merit to the claims. TIA
Do you actually read the nonsense he posts? I’d guess most skip right over once they have seen his sources.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I'm sure you're a nice old man, but...

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009

Refute wild ass claims from disreputable sources?

LOL

As much crap as conservative propaganda creates, that would be a full time job.
There’s no greater propaganda than what the Dems are perpetuating with Biden. Hiding him. Choreographing his steps to stay out of public view. Providing him with scripts and rushing him off. Not taking a cognitive test. Pretending he’s fine when we can see his limitations. On and on

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
Everything I posted is true. You know it.
My favorite is Mike Flynn characterizing Obama's post-2016 election activities as
"staging a coup," continuing this bullshit MAGA tactic of insisting that whatever bad things Trump has done, others have done as well.

So let's think this through. A "coup" where the loser called the winner to concede just hours after the polls closed, where the sitting president graciously invited the incoming president (who, for years, had insisted the sitting president was an illegitimate president) to the White House a few days after Election Day, where the president-elect then referred to the sitting president as a "very good man" whose counsel he would seek in the future, and where the losing candidate and outgoing president both attended the inauguration of the new president. Michael "suspend the Constitution, silence the press and hold another election under military supervision" Flynn has lost his mind, and I'm not sure you ever had one. But thanks for the laugh.

"Multiple unnamed sources." A 10 inch-thick binder, known to Trump and declassified by Trump, that supposedly contains all the sordid details, but it's whereabouts are unknown. Why isn't Trump running with this "story?" Why didn't Durham address it in his report or expose this "crime of the century?" What a crock of shit.
Yeah...if Trump had a modicum of credible information on this, he'd talk about it share it on social media 24/7. Even if his lawyers told him not to. You'd think that all the far right conspiracists would have learned when all of Trump's people were continuously promising damaging information about the 2020 election being stolen, only to have every last one of them get their pants sued off.

Reactions: Bowlmania
"Multiple unnamed sources." A 10 inch-thick binder, known to Trump and declassified by Trump, that supposedly contains all the sordid details, but it's whereabouts are unknown. Why isn't Trump running with this "story?" Why didn't Durham address it in his report or expose this "crime of the century?" What a crock of shit.
Always unnamed. Will be revealed later. Blah blah blah

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You don’t post anything credible ever.
I am curious. Fox news is reporting this. Now I concede that Fox is not unbiased, just like many outlets that lean to the left, but it is not some random twitter guy saying this.

In the past, people believed the Steele dossier-Russian collusion story, including all left leaning media, until it was proven to actually be a creation of Hillary and her team to discredit Trump. It took the entire Trump presidency before it was understood to be a complete fabrication created by Hillary and her team.

People believed the Hunter laptop story, as portrayed by the left leaning media, until it wasn't. Hell, twitter was actually deleting posts on anything damning to Hunter, until they realized it was all true. It took 2 years for the rest of media to "catch-up" to the initial story as released by the NY Post.

Do you believe that the CIA/FBI are not capable of doing what is claimed in the video above. Personally, I have no confidence in either, and would guess that there was, in fact, an effort to spy on Trump and his team. In fact, I would be shocked if this wasn't the case, given the history of the Democratic party over the last 6-7 years, and the levels that they will resort to to beat Trump.

Yeah...if Trump had a modicum of credible information on this, he'd talk about it share it on social media 24/7. Even if his lawyers told him not to. You'd think that all the far right conspiracists would have learned when all of Trump's people were continuously promising damaging information about the 2020 election being stolen, only to have every last one of them get their pants sued off.
MAGA's out of sorts this week, losing a seat in Congress last night and with the big money verdict against Trump in the civil fraud trial about to be announced.

I am curious. Fox news is reporting this. Now I concede that Fox is not unbiased, just like many outlets that lean to the left, but it is not some random twitter guy saying this.

In the past, people believed the Steele dossier-Russian collusion story, including all left leaning media, until it was proven to actually be a creation of Hillary and her team to discredit Trump. It took the entire Trump presidency before it was understood to be a complete fabrication created by Hillary and her team.

People believed the Hunter laptop story, as portrayed by the left leaning media, until it wasn't. Hell, twitter was actually deleting posts on anything damning to Hunter, until they realized it was all true. It took 2 years for the rest of media to "catch-up" to the initial story as released by the NY Post.

Do you believe that the CIA/FBI are not capable of doing what is claimed in the video above. Personally, I have no confidence in either, and would guess that there was, in fact, an effort to spy on Trump and his team. In fact, I would be shocked if this wasn't the case, given the history of the Democratic party over the last 6-7 years, and the levels that they will resort to to beat Trump.
Why didn't Durham uncover this? Where's the 10-inch binder with all the supposed dirt? Where's the other evidence?

Why did Trump suck up to Putin and embarrass the United States on the world stage in Helsinki in 2018? Why do Trump and MAGA continue to suck up to Putin? Why did Tommy Tuberville claim that Putin, a war criminal who invaded a sovereign nation, wants peace but the US government wants war? There are longstanding and mysterious Trump ties to Moscow and hopefully someday we'll learn the truth.

And yet even if the Steele dossier wasn't on the up and up, Mueller still found a lot of smoke around Trump - Russia collusion. complete fabrication? hardly

There have been a lot of wild accusation around the hunter laptop...i would be surprised if even half was true. And the shop owner should have some explaining to do for even snooping on the laptop in the first place. Wouldn't ever take my business there.

Great the conservative propaganda machine has the republican party losing faith in our institutions. Part of the dictator playbook after getting all media sources labeled as fake news.

Everyone but the Qanon crazies knew nothing would ever come from that.
Everyone I guess except Trump. He said Durham would be exposing "The Crime of the Century!"

And, even after one of the Durham acquittals, I remember danc and other MAGAs posting here that the trial testimony was damning, notwithstanding the result. Why was the Durham investigation such a big deal for Trump/MAGA then but not now? I think even you know the answer.

Everyone I guess except Trump. He said Durham would be exposing "The Crime of the Century!"

And, even after one of the Durham acquittals, I remember danc and other MAGAs posting here that the trial testimony was damning, notwithstanding the result. Why was the Durham investigation such a big deal for Trump/MAGA then but not now? I think even you know the answer.
I always knew. Durham is a deep state hack. Good read here from 2 years ago.

Last edited:
You really need to read a book. This may be the dumbest most uneducated and ridiculous thing you've ever said.
I can do it off the cuff dumbass. Misleading info used to further a political cause. Go back to your cult. You’re a moron

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
I've actually eaten a salad with arugula while wearing a tan suit meeting with a donor for lunch. It was around the time of this 'scandal' and the donor mentioned it to me.
Did you get a selfie.......from a moderate distance?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT