ADVERTISEMENT

The hearing- comments and observations (ongoing)

And highly partisan.

He is completely unfit to serve on the high court. No registered Democrat appearing before the supreme court would possibly receive a fair hearing. Should Kavanugh be confirmed, we have a major constitutional crises on our hands.

Seriously. This performance is discrediting Kavanaugh in far more an effective way than anything that happened this morning.

He needs to be impeached from his current court. The SCOTUS nomination must be put on hold until after the impeachment proceedings. He is unhinged. No Democrat could possibly receive a neutral ruling in the face of Kavanaugh.

Claims that Ford’s testimony have been “refuted” are false. Others simply don’t recall a party at which nothing notable happened to them.

How could any democrat possibly receive a neutral and fair ruling from this man? He sits on one of the most important courts in the United States. This is absolutely outrageous.
Hehe funny when shoe is on the other foot isnt it?

How could any democrat possibly receive a neutral and fair ruling from this man? He sits on one of the most important courts in the United States. This is absolutely outrageous.

Only going by what is said here since I can't watch. that should be a question several Democrats ask.

Reactions: DrHoops
I don't have a problem with his anger as it relates to charges. People would be jumping all over him if he was flat and unemotional.

That said, the background stories from his ex-roommate and others that he has some anger issues seems to be a bit on display. Like before today I couldn't see him as an "angry guy", but now I sorta can.

I think that's what so tough for him...damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Really? I think Kavanaugh looks mentally unbalanced. \sarcasm

Oh and I also take into account that she forces her husband to counseling over an extra front door, because of her claustrophobia would be more manageable for having two ways out. Freaking counseling over two doors. I feel for her, I have empathy and I am honest about that. But I question her stability.

Oh and I also take into account that she forces her husband to counseling over an extra front door, because of her claustrophobia would be more manageable for having two ways out. Freaking counseling over two doors. I feel for her, I have empathy and I am honest about that. But I question her stability.
Of course you question her stability. It’s what Neanderthals always say about female accusers. They’re either nutty or slitting.

Have the calendars been evaluated by independent forensic scientists? If not, why not? Who is to say that the GOP didn't sew those together last weekend?
Nah, this isn't a trial, it's a hearing.

Anyone who votes for Kavanaugh's confirmation after this performance . . . I dunno.

This is painful to watch. I feel for the guy, who for the first time in his life is having to face up to a type of accountability that he's always taken for granted.

Are the tears helping?

On one level I think it might show some degree of humanity. One another level, it feels like Edmund Muskie.

Nah, this isn't a trial, it's a hearing.

Anyone who votes for Kavanaugh's confirmation after this performance . . . I dunno.

This is painful to watch. I feel for the guy, who for the first time in his life is having to face up to a type of accountability that he's always taken for granted.

You know what... I think the power to appoint SCOTUS judges must be taken away from the President. Any President. These are not independent arbitrators.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT